Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Vic posted:

I hope this is the right thread!

Who's that atop the first tower?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

oh jeez come ON, you kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L104LViQeIw

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Chrpno posted:

Who's that atop the first tower?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
I don't get the Dexter's Lab one.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

stubblyhead posted:

I don't get the Dexter's Lab one.

I think it's Dexter chasing Doakes who is holding Dexter's case of victim blood sample slides.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
I never watched the other Dexter, so I guess that explains that.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

do you have the one with the text

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is this a well known picture on the internet? I'm like 99% sure I grew up with that dude.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

RCarr posted:

Is this a well known picture on the internet? I'm like 99% sure I grew up with that dude.

No text version sorry :(

Also^^^^

I dug these out of an old folder I found from circa 2009-2010 so that's a little bit of age. No idea how old it is, I do recall seeing it loads before on the forums and I eventually saved it as it grew on me. That last frame.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Ah, from the Tarantino collection....

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Gary agrees.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

This was the first funny image I think I ever saved off the internet.

Thanks for the memories.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Slime posted:

It's an easy to mistake to make. I bet it's even full of the same stuff as a sock thrown under someone's bed would be.

"What do you mean it's not normal to lube up your socks?"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Without masturbation how would we have internet treasures like the disgusting chair?

No loving lie, this picture brings back memories from Iraq.

We had a CPT who was a complete loving idiot. She was rocks chewing stupid. During PT tests she would be seen out trying to "motivate soldiers" by screaming 'You can do it!' between sips of Mountain Dew and smoking cigarettes. Horrible person, didn't know how to do her job, and above all was bad at hygiene. One day she decided to punish us by listening to Beyonce's "If I were a boy" on repeat for the majority of the day. Mainly because she liked the song. And since she out ranked everyone we were forced to listen. Anyways, she gets up suddenly and blurts out "No one sit in my chair!" and rushes off. Me being a smart rear end who loves attention decided to make a big deal out of getting up out of my chair, sauntering over to hers and was about to sit down until I noticed an odd patch of discoloration. I immediately made a vomit sound and everyone came over to look. She came back in minutes later after we had sat back down and put our heads in our hands trying to process what the hell just happened and sat right back down in it with no attempts to clean it.

7 months later our MAJ comes in from his office across the way and demands that she take that chair to the dumpster. She immediately looks to one of the lower ranking enlisted (like me) and he said 'No. Your disgusting wobbly rear end can take it to the dumpster. I will not put any soldier's sanity at risk by having to throw away your disgusting menstral chair because you didn't address the issue properly or even tried to clean it up."

Goddamn that chair. We had to warn everyone coming in not to sit in it. She always offered it to people if there were no other chairs and we'd have to pretend we didn't want to sit down because no.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Soulex posted:

We had a CPT who was a complete loving idiot. She was rocks chewing stupid. During PT tests she would be seen out trying to "motivate soldiers" by screaming 'You can do it!' between sips of Mountain Dew and smoking cigarettes. Horrible person, didn't know how to do her job, and above all was bad at hygiene. One day she decided to punish us by listening to Beyonce's "If I were a boy" on repeat for the majority of the day. Mainly because she liked the song. And since she out ranked everyone we were forced to listen. Anyways, she gets up suddenly and blurts out "No one sit in my chair!" and rushes off. Me being a smart rear end who loves attention decided to make a big deal out of getting up out of my chair, sauntering over to hers and was about to sit down until I noticed an odd patch of discoloration. I immediately made a vomit sound and everyone came over to look. She came back in minutes later after we had sat back down and put our heads in our hands trying to process what the hell just happened and sat right back down in it with no attempts to clean it.

7 months later our MAJ comes in from his office across the way and demands that she take that chair to the dumpster. She immediately looks to one of the lower ranking enlisted (like me) and he said 'No. Your disgusting wobbly rear end can take it to the dumpster. I will not put any soldier's sanity at risk by having to throw away your disgusting menstral chair because you didn't address the issue properly or even tried to clean it up."

Goddamn that chair. We had to warn everyone coming in not to sit in it. She always offered it to people if there were no other chairs and we'd have to pretend we didn't want to sit down because no.

drat

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Why you posting furry fap materiel?

Sir Joseph Banksy
May 9, 2009

boing...boing...boing...boing...

Soulex posted:

I would have stood up and clapped!!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

RFC2324 posted:

Why you posting furry fap materiel?

That does it for you, huh? Well, there's no accounting for taste...

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Soulex posted:

Someone was interviewing for a job here and after the interview was over my boss went to push all the chairs in at the conference table. He noticed the leather chair the guy interviewing was sitting in was really wet. He then noticed the floor was also a little wet. The guy had pissed his pants in the middle of the interview. The staffing agency the guy came from said that he said it was sweat, but there is no way someone would sweat that much and not being drenched in it head to toe. We threw that chair away same day.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
PYF Funny Piss-tures.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Soulex posted:

And that Major's name? Albert Einstein.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

Soulex posted:

Was she dishonourably discharged for her dishonourable discharge?

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

Hogge Wild posted:

do you have the one with the text

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Pat Mustard posted:

Was she dishonourably discharged for her dishonourable discharge?

Feel good about that, do you?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He should

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The one on the left isn't too thrilled either, to begin with. The ears aren't facing forward like a relaxed cat.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Dude! Let me in! I'm a fairy!

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
So I found this hilarious poster at a local flea market today.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

stubblyhead posted:

So I found this hilarious poster at a local flea market today.

These (and other similar products) are sold in like every gas station ever.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

some kind of spanish fly mexican donkey?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
like the burro, your penis will travel to every corner of your lover's grand canyon

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

china bot posted:

like the burro, your penis will travel to every corner of your lover's grand canyon

What if you have the kind of penis that needs a carrot dangled in front of it :colbert:?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Crow Jane posted:

What if you have the kind of penis that needs a carrot dangled in front of it :colbert:?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

RCarr posted:

These (and other similar products) are sold in like every gas station ever.

Oh I'm well aware, I just thought the sexy lady lounging on a donkey was very funny.

• Locked thread