Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Kasich: "I'M THE ONLY loving SANE PERSON UP HERE!"

This might be the loudest I've ever heard Kasich speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Omg trump making up headlines that praise him makes him sound exactly like Michael from The Office.

He even did the move your hands with pinched fingers thing lmao

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Is Trump going to bring out Chris Christie in a gimp mask at some point during the debate?

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
this overt attack is only going to empower trump fans lmao they can't turn left anymore

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.
Kasich is the only person on this stage who could disappear through a trap door and have it go unnoticed

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
look at meeee i'm mister kaisch

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
kasich karate chopping the poo poo out of this debate

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
brb, sacrificing a chicken to Reagan at the balanced budget shrine

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

There's another one of these next week. :psyduck:

FOX firmly enforcing the SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH after the bell...

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Kasich telling me this shrine doesnt work?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

my god Trump is running away with this

how bad are these candidates? it's loving astounding

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

kasich sounds like a nice guy

too bad he's also crazy

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Jerusalem posted:

"Don't consider me a politician," says man running for President of the United States of America.

hahaha

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Wait who is this again?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Little Marco

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Kasich your mature form of politics isnt welcome here

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
A recent article said Donald Trump is a fantastic international businessman who gets along with everyone and is very cool too.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

This all so sweet like sugar

The ghost of Mao cackles

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
You have to do everything! Not just have broad statements!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

comes along bort posted:

you fools you're going up against a guy who took a full-bore stone cold stunner your puny attacks mean nothing

i was there when it happened. if trump wins the presidency i'll get to say i was in the stadium when the president of the united states took a stone cold stunner

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Rupert Murdoch, earlier today: "The time has come. Execute Order 66."

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Thump! posted:

Kasich: "I'M THE ONLY loving SANE PERSON UP HERE!"

This might be the loudest I've ever heard Kasich speak

It's called looking presidential

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"I'm an outsider who fights the establishment," says former Chairman of the House Budget Committee.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol 'worshipping at the balanced budget shrine'

remember when people cared about balanced budgets? it's kinda cool that everyrone makes fun of it now

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Masonic Youth posted:

Wait who is this again?

IT'S SABU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/705580879851216896

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
CRUZ JUST ATE A BOOGER

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Needs More Ditka posted:

if anyone is Sabu it's Jeb!

how can carson be anyone but new jack

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
ahahah called out on jeff sessions YES

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
probably wasnt a booger

probably was an escaping maggot

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I cannot stress enough how terrible the optics of only pulling out the fact checking on Donald are. Like, you may have put another pile of dirt on your grave.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

zen death robot posted:

someone needs to replay the video and see where it came from

it's one of Rubio's nanobots fleeing its master

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Winkie01 posted:

Little Marco

yessssssss

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
This whole debate just shows how panicked the GOP is, I have never seen anything like this

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011
I ignored Kasich's speech. His hands were all over the place meaning nothing.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/seththoughts/status/705579141677056000

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer
Rubio will have to start attacking Kasich soon.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
i wonder if they have slides for the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

CRUZ JUST ATE A BOOGER

i didn't know it was allowed to eat your debate opponents