Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

Won't the pro-military tough guy crowd bristle a bit at Trump saying "They'll commit war crimes if I tell them to, they'll do what I say because they're pussies"?

Some of them, maybe, but there's also a lot who really want to commit war crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Bernie Goldberg is so mad about Trumpdick

e: ahahaha and Bill O's drunk response is "your old"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Don't tell this guy that presidents have literally gotten their dick out in front of people in the past

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

reminder that bill o reilly lost rights to his kids because he's such a huge loving rear end in a top hat the kids themselves begged the judge to not make them spend time with him

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

the schlong form birth certificate

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I mean, it was LBJ but still

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Bernie Goldberg is clutching those pearls.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
goldberg and oreilly are like two drunk guys at a bar

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Dick jokes aside, my favorite part of the debate is when the leading candidate bragged (correctly) about how easy it'd be to get the military to commit war crimes when he's President.

My favorite part was how Cruz described a bribery situation for Trump and then almost said he could understand it but then pulled back at the last minute.

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.
hands

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Could this guy spin any more?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
ann coulter hands

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

IT IS NOT A DICK JOKE

Rubio may have intended it that way, but for Donald J. Trump, it is literally about his hands. He is serious about his literal hands. How is this so hard to accept?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/705613026079035392

the denial :allears:

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Veiny :eyepop:

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I feel like I'm watching two old dudes in a country club bar talking

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this BillO segment sounds like an amateur podcast

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Laphroaig posted:

the schlong form birth certificate

:eyepop:

ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/jakejarvis/status/705611962382553088

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

bitch be crazy. She's been in perpetual meltdown for a couple of weeks

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

donald not vulnerable on the dick front which is the most important front

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/HowardKurtz/status/705612269095243776

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer
Bernie Goldberg spends 10 minutes on FN trashing Trump, says Rubio did extremely well at the debate, then ends by saying that Rubio can't win Florida and Trump will run away with it.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

AmericanBarbarian posted:

I don't think the GOP is planning that far ahead in any effective way. In some ways I think the GOP is in real denial that they have no unifying party for the tea party and trump supporters any more. If anything Trump has demonstrated that someone who is willing to not be politically correct or potentially electable after one electoral season can take over the GOP. Trump is opening the door for Trump imitators to come after him. The GOP still has no effective defense against Trump. If they don't invest everything in a presidential win they risk losing out big time to Trump like tea party invaders in the future.

The Tea Party ultimately had an effect on the Republican Party because they were bankrolled by the Kochs. The Kochs, and Adelson are anti-Trump. You can't be a Trump-like candidate if you need donors to prop you up, so the Trump movement will likely have very few imitators. The convention ratfucking that the GOPe has planned is akin to pulling the knife tout of your artery and bleeding out. Ailes seemed to be advocating a for a manageable amputation. They may lose a leg, but they will survive.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's not about diiiiiiicks aaagfggh

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Aliquid posted:

it's not about diiiiiiicks aaagfggh

it is now

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Bernie Goldberg spends 10 minutes on FN trashing Trump, says Rubio did extremely well at the debate, then ends by saying that Rubio can't win Florida and Trump will run away with it.

at least the man is honest

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Haha, pressing fingertips is like the elevated sole shoe insert of hand comparisons. Look how high Trump has his hand above the base of the reporter's palm.

Confirmed for tiny hand beta

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao this pic owns

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

TyrantWD posted:

You can't be a Trump-like candidate if you need donors to prop you up, so the Trump movement will likely have very few imitators.

Isn't Bloomberg supposed to announce this week?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I hope Rubio can get serious help for his addiction.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

We spotted Trump's voters all over the city, singing, eating, walking—and ringing those bells, those eternal bronze bells.

Not the sound of bells, no, no, but the feel of bells, the emotion of bells, the bright clanging joy, the hooting-shouting-ringing loudness, the song of Trump. the togetherness and the sharing of it all.

I read what the Trump voters felt as they pealed their bells, their happiness and anticipation, their ecstasy in telling others of their clamorous contentment. And I read love, coming from them in great hot waves, passionate possessive love of a man and woman together, not the weak watery affection of the establishment politician who "loves" his brothers. This was real and fervent and it burned almost as it washed over me and surrounded me.

They loved themselves, and they loved America, and they loved each other, and they loved Trump.

They loved Trump.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Bill O almost broke kayfabe there

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Nice stache

Rexicon1