Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

real dilemma posted:

This is the 2nd best overpass game I've ever seen, of course next to the one when olof cheated
Speaking of olofpass...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Is this going to be a new boost gate? I didn't think you were allowed to do 3 person boost?

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
this boost is going to get patched fast

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

sterster posted:

Is this going to be a new boost gate? I didn't think you were allowed to do 3 person boost?

Nothing against it, last time the problem was either pixel walking or the textures being transparent from the angle they were looked at which obviously gave unintended info

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
My heart can't handle whatever it is we are watching right now

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
sick af

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
holy poo poo these navi spots

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im tilted

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Oh man

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

Holy poo poo.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I don't think you can patch it. It's only able to be done in corners. I know the second in the boost has to be looking perpendicular at a wall (in respect to the top guy) and the top guy has to be facing a wall as well.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im dead

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

real dilemma posted:

This is the 2nd best overpass game I've ever seen, of course next to the one when olof cheated

I think it just surpassed this

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
:wtc: My heart can't take this

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
I'm no longer doing my job and I don't care if I get fired.

(I won't get fired)

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
LG would easily have won this OT if it wasn't for these 3 man boosts. Kind of dumb tbh

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

BrandNew posted:

LG would easily have won this OT if it wasn't for these 3 man boosts. Kind of dumb tbh

lol eat a mountain of salt.

This is high level CS and unlike OLOFboost there's nothing against the rules on these.

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!

Crain posted:

lol eat a mountain of salt.

This is high level CS and unlike OLOFboost there's nothing against the rules on these.

I'm not an LG fan and couldn't care less about the outcome lol

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

BrandNew posted:

Mad props to LG how the boosts didn't shut then down.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

poo poo we're getting exposed...let's break the game!!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
olofpass delivers

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

They've used it in the semi's tho. Everyone and their sister is going to know those boosts are a threat at this point.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

BrandNew posted:

I'm not an LG fan and couldn't care less about the outcome lol

Oh ok good. Eating that much salt isn't good for you.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The innovation is excellent and on t-side overpass its especially impressive given how easy ct aggression is

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Goofballs posted:

The innovation is excellent and on t-side overpass its especially impressive given how easy ct aggression is

It puts a lot of stress on the lurk flank hold though. Even if a frag comes out you know exactly where 3 members of the enemy team is.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Yeah, high risk high reward stuff. I love it. I didn't notice where the flank was but I assume he was fairly passive

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

One of the best games I've ever seen to be honest, although Na'Vi fumbled it in regular time. In OT LG looked stronger, but those boosts :drat:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

symbolic posted:

That's TACO.

Nah, he's the one with the blue beanie. Red one is fnx

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The only thing I regret about it is the next time I play overpass I know some russians will rage if they dont get multiple boost bitches

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Goofballs posted:

The only thing I regret about it is the next time I play overpass I know some russians will rage if they dont get multiple boost bitches

That's a good thing, bub.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

sterster posted:

if you do a 3 stack, the game makes the top guy slide off the 2nd guy, towards wherever he's aiming. If you bunch up against a corner or a wall you can have the guy look at the corner or the wall.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I remember when LG picked up TACO along with fnx. Everyone was saying "Why would you drop Boltz for TACO, Boltz was much better and much more consistent blah blah" and Fallen said something along the lines of "He's a good player and we will make him even better."

They made him even better.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this game is so loving close

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I will never doubt the mag again

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The gently caress was that read from Fallen in library lmao? Looked so weird.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

amazing of presence of mind assuming it was one of the b players and he knew the late rotate was on the way.

Must be weird to be zeus, your job is to save guardian's gun so dont bother buying one

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Fallen is on a murder spree holy poo poo

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

lol stab teammate when tilted, mm style

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
gently caress yeah LG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
is there a VoD for whatever stupid poo poo you nerds are going crazy over?