Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Bill
Jan 18, 2007
Bourgeoisie Pig

Kill me before I kill again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Jesus Christ.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

This Island of Dr Moreau reboot is getting weird.

(Also, what??)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
ramirez has finally lost his marbles.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What even is this poo poo anymore?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The cruelest thing Ramirez can do to a person is draw a picture of them.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

What even is this poo poo anymore?

It suddenly occurs to me that Tinsley might just be illustrating Daily Mail articles and calling it a comic.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

prefect posted:

The cruelest thing Ramirez can do to a person is draw a picture of them.
Am I the only one that thought, in the context of Ramirez' other caricatures, this isn't that bad. I at least recognized it was Kasich even without the label. Or maybe these cartoons are finally breaking me.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
man that is some awful artwork

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

It looks like a bulldog human hybrid that became a cenobyte.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
A St. Bernard successfully mated with a "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer" forehead prosthetic

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Capt. Sticl posted:

Am I the only one that thought, in the context of Ramirez' other caricatures, this isn't that bad. I at least recognized it was Kasich even without the label. Or maybe these cartoons are finally breaking me.

you should take a break from this thread

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Dear Lord that is horrific even for Ramirez. :stonk:

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
I would describe Ramirez's caricature style as "sick Marmaduke"

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
is that a chin or is he sticking out his tongue? I CANNOT TELL

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Al Harrington posted:

is that a chin or is he sticking out his tongue? I CANNOT TELL

I thought it was his bottom lip.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
I still can't get over the fact that there are a bajillion mediocre deviantart artists who can still draw a hell of a lot better than Ramirez. The same Ramirez who is published nationally in newspapers and on the web and gets paid lots of money for drawing this crap.

fade5 fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Mar 5, 2016

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
He has to write the name of the subject on a caricature. That's how bad he is.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Avenida
Jul 14, 2015

Huh. Just when I thought this fleeting Barbie obsession couldn't get any stupider...

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum
I'm starting to wonder if Ramirez has an art style or a medical condition.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
Art aside, does it make any sense? Kasich isn't getting enough votes to push anyone else over Trump, and the impression I've gotten is that him staying in and winning Ohio (combined with Rubio winning Florida) could conceivably force a brokered convention.

I know we get a lot of oppositeofreality.jpg in here, so I guess it's not surprising.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
Reference to the "I'm not gonna bite" moment of the debate, I guess.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Xenoveritas posted:

I'm starting to wonder if Ramirez has an art style or a medical condition.
It's like that schizophrenic painter who painted increasingly hallucinogenic cats*. We're seeing an insight into Ramirez's degenerating psyche. It's a cry for help.

*Yes, I know that's not actually what happened.

Lord Hydronium fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Mar 5, 2016

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

"The world today is just nuts," sighed the elementary-aged Republican woman of color.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Lord Hydronium posted:

It's like that schizophrenic painter who painted increasingly hallucinogenic cats*. We're seeing an insight into Ramirez's degenerating psyche. It's a cry for help.

*Yes, I know that's not actually what happened.

Fuckin wish Ramirez would drop some acid

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Ranter posted:

He has to write the name of the subject on a caricature. That's how bad he is.
Wait did he draw Kasich or Trump in this image? I can't tell.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

The Picture of John Kasich by Michael Ramirez.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Phoenixan posted:

Wait did he draw Kasich or Trump in this image? I can't tell.

Yes

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
I think it's actually the contours of one of Ramirez's poo poo which Ramirez sketched and then slapped a label on. Much as he does with all of his caricatures.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

TVs Ian posted:

Art aside, does it make any sense? Kasich isn't getting enough votes to push anyone else over Trump, and the impression I've gotten is that him staying in and winning Ohio (combined with Rubio winning Florida) could conceivably force a brokered convention.

I know we get a lot of oppositeofreality.jpg in here, so I guess it's not surprising.

I think the perception among some people is that Kasich has no chance of winning and is preventing the establishment vote from coalescing behind Rubio and building some ~*Marcomentum*~ that would surely result in voters abandoning Trump, or something.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Every time Kasich restricts women's access to abortion in Ohio, this is the image in an attic somewhere that gets uglier.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Sandpuppy posted:

I don't really follow Batman all that much, but "prissy" and "dapper" are not adjectives I would associate with the Joker, nor anyone else wearing a purple coat and green tie..

It's probably a reference to Cesar Romero's Joker in the old t.v. show who was prissy and dapper, if only because the whole show was so drat camp.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I dunno it looks accurate to me

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I dunno if we're ready as a nation to elect the formless flesh as president.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Internet Kraken posted:

I dunno if we're ready as a nation to elect the formless flesh as president.

Though he pretends otherwise, secretly Ted Cruz knows this and quietly sobs himself to sleep every night as a result.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

colonel_korn posted:

I think the perception among some people is that Kasich has no chance of winning and is preventing the establishment vote from coalescing behind Rubio and building some ~*Marcomentum*~ that would surely result in voters abandoning Trump, or something.

To be honest I don't know how anybody can make heads or tails of the GOP right now. The party is such a schizophrenic disaster I don't think even the GOP knows what the GOP is doing.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I used to think that the GOP had a nuclear option in store for Trump but given the latest Romney speech I honestly suspect that was all they had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I used to think that the GOP had a nuclear option in store for Trump but given the latest Romney speech I honestly suspect that was all they had.
What would that be? What could they do at this point that he would fear? He has them by the balls more surely than anything I have ever seen in politics.

• Locked thread