Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Oiled and Ready posted:

He just had everyone at this rally hold up their right hand and swear to vote for him.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
It's looking like Cruz will be the first Republican to win a state by 50% or more this primary cycle - Trump only managed 49% in MAsschusetts but Cruz is sitting at 50% in Kansas!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Boosted_C5 posted:

What Clinton did was W-R-O-N-G. Period. She set up a private e-mail server to use for conducting the PUBLIC'S business. Unacceptable.

Ask any IT professional "why would someone use a personal email for work" and you'll get one of two possible answers:

1) The official email server provided by work sucks and is unreliable
or
2) To hide something

Yea technically what she did wasn't actually illegal and she will never see an indictment, but as far as myself and any other IT people think, it's pretty lovely.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Kansas is the state with a government which is completely loving falling apart, right?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Betting market report

Cruz's resounding Kansas win has put him above Rubio. Both are still ~60% below Trump.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

fishmech posted:

It's looking like Cruz will be the first Republican to win a state by 50% or more this primary cycle - Trump only managed 49% in MAsschusetts but Cruz is sitting at 50% in Kansas!

cruz is winning by 25% though

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Careful with those hand gestures, Donald. Make sure nobody locks their elbow.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/706227458777993216

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

fishmech posted:

Doubt he'll maintain 50%+ but it could happen.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I guess that Trump rally photo will be the header for literally every story about Trump from now on.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

it's like trump wants there to be attack ads where the picture with highest % of locked elbows gets a quote about murdering prisoners of war dubbed over it

and there's so many ways you can spin that. trump's lying about an american war hero and calling him a war criminal, he's continuing to flip and flop and flip and flop on whether he thinks war crimes would be good or not, and after all of that, if you want, you can get into the whole pig's blood thing

oystertoadfish fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 5, 2016

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Sieg Heil

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

fishmech posted:

Interesting alternate universe you're posting from

Pointing out Hillary is corrupt for taking money from wall street isn't mud slinging, it's truth. She doesn't even have an answer for it.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Legit surprised I'm not seeing any left hands held up in there...

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
What's the matter with Kansas?

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

breaklaw posted:

What's the matter with Kansas?

Closed caucus. Also have you looked at Kansas recently?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

on that question about what cities trump has done well in, right now he's actually getting a higher percentage in the CDs with wichita and topeka in them than he is in the truly rural CD

but there's so much non-city in those districts i would think, and rubio's % is lowest in the wichita CD, and the main story is obviously that cruz is dominating, so it's more complicated than just trump doing good in the cities

the kansas city-based CD hasn't come in yet though

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Mister Fister posted:

Pointing out Hillary is corrupt for taking money from wall street isn't mud slinging, it's truth. She doesn't even have an answer for it.

The email thing is true too. She overstepped; she put our country's secrets at risk. It could be mud slinging depending on how you talk about it but not just by talking about it. Especially after the guy who set up the system took the fifth and then asks for and gets granted immunity.

I wonder if this Sanders campaign will be seen in hindsight as one of the biggest missed opportunities for the left of all time. Not too often candidates like Bernie come along and actually get decent traction.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

breaklaw posted:

The email thing is true too. She overstepped; she put our country's secrets at risk. It could be mud slinging depending on how you talk about it but not just by talking about it. Especially after the guy who set up the system took the fifth and then asks for and gets granted immunity.

I wonder if this Sanders campaign will be seen in hindsight as one of the biggest missed opportunities for the left of all time. Not too often candidates like Bernie come along and actually get decent traction.

I'm just waiting for hillary to get elected and the republican house draws up impeachment charges on day 1. Can you be impeached for crimes you committed before taking office?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

cheesetriangles posted:

I'm just waiting for hillary to get elected and the republican house draws up impeachment charges on day 1. Can you be impeached for crimes you committed before taking office?

i think the republicans might be a bit gun shy about impeaching clintons based on how it worked out last time

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Mister Fister posted:

No, dear, that's not truth and is mud slinging.

breaklaw posted:

Yeah, not even Sanders has gotten traction.

The latest nationwide polls:

But that brings to mind the Republican polling:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the silent majority

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hillary chat RAUS!!

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

The Nastier Nate posted:

Ask any IT professional "why would someone use a personal email for work" and you'll get one of two possible answers:

1) The official email server provided by work sucks and is unreliable
or
2) To hide something

I mean, it did kind of turn out that the official server sucked in a way.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yeah, that's a good point.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

fishmech posted:

No, dear, that's not truth and is mud slinging.

Let it be known that fishmech doesn't think receiving millions of dollars in personal wealth and campaign contributions from wall street is corruption. Shouting out 'scoreboard' doesn't change that.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

lol there's no way he's not trolling with this

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

OK, this can't be real, Trump has to be just trolling us at this point, this is a fabulous bit of performance art where Trump comes out on stage after receiving the nomination and just says "What the gently caress is wrong with you!?! I'm voting for Hillary!"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Shut up about the democratic primary.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I honestly don't know how to feel anymore, I think I might be going through the grief stages for our country.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

Shut up about the democratic primary.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

come on trump was heard to say as he left the stage come on man, what more do you want from me

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I'm having trouble processing this.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the one black guy going oh poo poo oh poo poo just let me get out of here safe

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Salt Fish posted:

I'm having trouble processing this.

Maybe you should take ze closer look, mein Freund.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
So if the Donald wins it all, can we count on a strong Kanye West 2020 bid?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Al! posted:

the one black guy going oh poo poo oh poo poo just let me get out of here safe

Liberals really can't stop themselves from speaking on behalf of minorities, can they?

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Three Olives posted:

I honestly don't know how to feel anymore, I think I might be going through the grief stages for our country.

Is it just me or does this guy kind of look like David Bowie?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fiction posted:

So if the Donald wins it all, can we count on a strong Kanye West 2020 bid?

if he survives the trump death camps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lovely comedian that takes himself way too seriously says Trump is "Literally Hitler".

Any guesses for who it might be? :D

• Locked thread