Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

From the comments of that article

bored stupid posted:

I was less bored when reading your latest post but am I less stupid? Maybe. Btw I think you would agree that avoiding unnecessary contact with bipeds is a natural thing to do. But it is me that is labelled with the personality disorder of social anxiety or avoidant personality disorder. Your thoughts MMS?

Quite frankly, I love the phrase "avoiding unnecessary contact with bipeds" pretending that you're intelectually superior for being some sort of goony shutin.

the guy who LoB quoted posted:

I do agree with your comment about an avoidant personality diagnosis; social anxiety is the only sensible response to a global population exceeding 7 billion human beings. At this point in history, the only way that an individual can survive the pressure to conform is with a schizoid personality disorder.

Considering the number of human brain cells that naturally die every minute, you are undoubtedly a fraction of a fraction of a percent more stupid by the time you reached the end of my post. But whether that can be blamed upon my blog – well ….
This just in, social anxiety to the point of calling it a disorder is completely natural and totally normal. You'd have to be mentally ill to get people these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

does that person have friends

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Friends are for sociopaths

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

You read all that and you have to ask?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

quote:

The harder you look at what we were raised in, the more intense and clear the situation becomes. Research: "Eugenics". Research history. How many layers of conditioning have we shed?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

A nice guy is always a mind-controlled guy.

Becoming a disagreeable bastard liberates you from a lifetime of well-intentioned socialization. Humanity will tolerate a homophobe with grudging admiration; people will endure a racist with begrudged respect; but what other human beings cannot abide is someone unfriendly. You can say many things about an unkind and unpleasant individual, but a cruel and callous man will never be called a conformist. An unsociable human being might be obnoxious, but he is never obedient.

A friendly chap will do whatever society tells him that is necessary to be nice. A kind man will do exactly what he is told, just to remain a good sport. A good-hearted fellow will believe whatever the media tells him, just so long as those sentiments make him well-liked.

Becoming unfriendly detaches and disconnects you from decent society more effectively than anything else. If you want to free yourself from liberal brainwashing, the first step is to stop being so loving nice. If you want to stop being mind-controlled by the humanitarian elite, then you should start by cultivating a reputation for being malicious and malevolent.

The only way that you can preserve your freedom is to stop being such a wimpy human being. Only a bitter recluse can be absolutely sure to free himself from communitarian indoctrination. Most people, though, aren’t going to be willing to pay that price.

Individual freedom is going to carry quite a hefty societal cost. Only an outcast is going to be able to retain his individuality at this point in history. Personal freedom is going requite that a man remains consistently and constantly antisocial. Projecting an unpleasant character is going to keep the altruists away from you – a despicable personality is like a force field against do-gooders.

If you want people to like you, then you are being manipulated by others right this very minute. If you’re the life of the party, then you are just part of the herd. If you are the center of attention, then you are still part of collective. If you have charisma, then you are only playing a role in a performance that someone else is directing.

Remaining free in a society like ours is a matter of cultivating a mental attitude that makes other human beings keep their distance. At this moment of cultural decline, a foul reputation is simply the best armor against indoctrination. Sometimes the greatest defense against programming is social ostracism.

Remaining unfriendly in life always requires more courage than a physical altercation.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What a strange turn this thread took. What a weird position to advocate that you must forever be up on the high road of never making jokes at your adversaries expense while they happily put on a show over how they'll remove the undesirables from the country.

Idiocracy was like the highest grossing movie ever right? Or just the most talked about because man, people sure are taking that pretty seriously despite the fact that only one part that was was correct: People love seeing people getting hit in the nuts.

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Isn't the guy in the picture Boogie something something off youtube? Where he admits he has an eating disorder stemming from a shitload of abuse in his childhood from his mother who did poo poo like trying to gouge his eye out? I'm pretty sure he's really open about how his health (physical and mental) is hosed, so I have no idea why they'd choose to photoshop him in.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

so I have no idea why they'd choose to photoshop him in.

Gamergate

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Man i wanna be systematically dumbed down if I get a sweet-rear end robo-butler out of the deal!

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Isn't the guy in the picture Boogie something something off youtube? Where he admits he has an eating disorder stemming from a shitload of abuse in his childhood from his mother who did poo poo like trying to gouge his eye out? I'm pretty sure he's really open about how his health (physical and mental) is hosed, so I have no idea why they'd choose to photoshop him in.

I'm sure he just GISed "morbidly obese" and used whatever picture fit what he had in mind.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Isn't that a Dees picture? The watermark is missing, but it looks very similar to his style.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Well, there is a window full of chemtrails, which is basically Dees' signature. If there were also a Star of David somewhere, I would say it's definitely his work, but even as it is, it could very well be.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Yup. I hope he doesn't know who Boogie is and just found pictures of fat people. Because drat, that's cold otherwise.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Bored posted:

Dog Bounty Hunter.

Rapist maniac face tattoo punch-man.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

mng posted:

Yup. I hope he doesn't know who Boogie is and just found pictures of fat people. Because drat, that's cold otherwise.

This is almost definitely what happened. Sure, there's lovely people who would grab a picture of Boogie specifically and photoshop it in lovely ways, but those people aren't the type to make that sort of end product.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Damnit it's Facebook, you can just edit spelling errors, you don't need a whole new post!

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Zootopia is making gross people mad.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Grraarrgghh posted:

My sexuality is NOT A JOKE. I REALLY DO WANT TO gently caress A CARTOON RABBIT.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
The minute someone puts diversity and equality in scare quotes is when I know they're a garbage person.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Puntification posted:

Man i wanna be systematically dumbed down if I get a sweet-rear end robo-butler out of the deal!

You just need your sister to marry a boxing champ.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

theironjef posted:

Damnit it's Facebook, you can just edit spelling errors, you don't need a whole new post!

I can never find the edit button on the mobile app, so v0v

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
It is "tap and hold" I think.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

goose fleet posted:

The harder you look at what we were raised in, the more intense and clear the situation becomes. Research: "Eugenics". Research history. How many layers of conditioning have we shed?

I love the adorable use of the term 'research' in social media. Research is a profession, a science, an art. Googling conspiracy theories and reading artefacted, questionable infographics is not research.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

zakharov posted:

The minute someone puts diversity and equality in scare quotes is when I know they're a garbage person.

Ditto for scare quotes on someone's race, gender, or sexuality. Actually, scare quotes work really well in general for thinning out Facebook "friends."

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Grraarrgghh posted:

Furries are people too

when it's convenient

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

zakharov posted:

"Toxins"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
I found myself a real hometown hero!

Facebook Journalist 'Not So Silent'.
https://www.facebook.com/Not-So-Silent-182757945403085/

"Hello, my name is Dan and I'm here to enforce your rights on you whether you like it or not."

His page is public, and there's lots of hard-hitting journalism to enjoy on his page, but I recommend starting with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OajM5RUy2ys

While we don't know how the altercation 'started', when the video starts Dan Not So is claiming assault because the officer touched him with a flashlight, while they were doing a roadblock! Of all the nerve! They really made a big mistake this time, keeping an idiot away from pulled over cars and whatnot.

I love hearing the cops get more and more irritated with this nutjob wanting his freedom to stand on a certain part of the sidewalk while they're just trying to catch drunk drivers. This guy's got way too much time on his hands.

There's another video on the facebook page where he's delivering the assault lawsuit to City Hall, and filming it for no real reason, other than to share with us how smug and self-assured he is that he's a real, live super hero.

Oh hell, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFWqiHBZr3E

There's also pictures of someone else's car accident, for some reason? The journalism never stops when you're.... NOT SO SILENT.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

A lot of Canadians tend to do this thing where they go "I'm Irish!" whenever they want to dogwhistle about black people being pussies about slavery or something. This girl does this a lot, and by the way, she is not Irish, but man, does she not trust black people who ask for things.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I'm the robot butler owned by a white trash family. :rolleyes:

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

cash crab posted:

A lot of Canadians tend to do this thing where they go "I'm Irish!" whenever they want to dogwhistle about black people being pussies about slavery or something. This girl does this a lot, and by the way, she is not Irish, but man, does she not trust black people who ask for things.

I think a lot of canadians like to claim Irish heritage because they don't realise people have just as little respect for that shithole as they do canada

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Americans do the exact same thing.

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010
You guys don't like Canadians? :ohdear:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Electrical Fire posted:

You guys don't like Canadians? :ohdear:

Americans don't like anyone but it works it cuz nobody likes americans

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

kdrudy posted:

You just need your sister to marry a boxing champ.

I only have a brother and he's not a looker. What are my robo-butler chances now?

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

cash crab posted:

Maybe because Lucky is explicitly a leprechaun, not an Irishman, and anti-Irish sentiment in America is almost non-existent now.

I'm sure these non-pussy "Irish" would have no problem with the following cartoons since blah blah political correctness is for bitches

Just kidding, they'd get all in a tizzy because "MUH IRISH GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GRANDPARENTS" :qq:

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Also racism against black people isn't a big deal because NO IRISH NEED APPLY signs were possibly a thing 100 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

There's nothing I love more than the nondescript bottle of liquid labelled "DRUGS"