Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
If the 10th entry isn't named Fast X Furious then they're missing a trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Fast & Furyan.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
Fast X Furiosa

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
If it doesn't involve drifting in the rings of Saturn or dragging an asteroid I don't know why they'd loving bother. (I do not know much about astronomy)

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Fast X Fur10us: One last, last ride.

In space, obviously in space.

e: Fast Nein: the Fast and the Fuhrer, wherein the family travels back in time to defeat the Third Reich.

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Feb 5, 2016

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Zedd posted:

Fast10: Your seatbelts

Perfect :golfclap:

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

fancy stats posted:

Fast X Fur10us: One last, last ride.

In space, obviously in space.

e: Fast Nein: the Fast and the Fuhrer, wherein the family travels back in time to defeat the Third Reich.

Drifting one of these stupid loving things is the finale we all need. It would prove that culture, art, sophistication, democracy, all of that poo poo was worth it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Snowman_McK posted:

Drifting one of these stupid loving things is the finale we all need. It would prove that culture, art, sophistication, democracy, all of that poo poo was worth it.

But that's just The Rock clearing the way so Vin Deisel can rip up behind in this nuclear powered mechanical Tremors monster:

And dig that tank a hole into the bad guy's Volcano fortress

ALSO the bad guy is the entire cast of The Expendables, minus any F&F cast of course.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

But that's just The Rock clearing the way so Vin Deisel can rip up behind in this nuclear powered mechanical Tremors monster:

And dig that tank a hole into the bad guy's Volcano fortress

ALSO the bad guy is the entire cast of The Expendables, minus any F&F cast of course.

Finally, a way to make The Expendables cast enjoyable.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Channing Tatum could have been in Tokyo Drift, likely as the star considering that he's also from the South like Lucas Black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao0I1ZfYpyQ

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Tatum can be in Tokyo Drift 2, which will be a crossover with Pacific Rim where Vin Diesel and the Rock have to team up to defend Earth piloting a V8-powered Jaeger.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

We already had the perfect name for their jeager in F6: Samoan Hulk :allears:

Zedd fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Feb 6, 2016

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Or it'll just end with the crew dying.

also how the gently caress did you end up with a red-title for liking Kodi? :psyduck: it's my main media player on my comp and I kinda love it

I got really frustrated with people in the cordcutting thread suggesting it to normal humans who just want to play their linux ISOs on their TV/Chromecast/XBox/Roku and spent a few days calling Kodi users dumb nerds and extolling the virtues of Plex, which is a better choice for 99% of the population. There may also have been some hate thrown at Linux and Usenet.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Zedd posted:

We already had the perfect name for their jeager in F6: Somalian Hulk :allears:

Samoan :ssh:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

That's a pretty embarrassing mistake.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I want Shaw leading a F&F Suicide Squad

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Also, nobody ever says "Samoan Hulk". Rome calls him the Hulk, Luda has him in his phone as Samoan Thor, and the London police captain calls him Captain America. It's one of my favorite pieces of goofy trivia

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Jenny Angel posted:

Also, nobody ever says "Samoan Hulk". Rome calls him the Hulk, Luda has him in his phone as Samoan Thor, and the London police captain calls him Captain America. It's one of my favorite pieces of goofy trivia

And if you combine the weight of the actors who play all three of those roles in the Avengers movies, you get the amount of chicken the Rock eats daily.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Charlize Theron is rumored to be in the running as a villain in 8.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

muscles like this? posted:

Charlize Theron is rumored to be in the running as a villain in 8.

Needs to be a Shaw sister.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew
Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren as the female Shaws.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Johnny Tran's sister in law. Or crossover with Snow White universe

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

It doesn't matter who the villain is, it's going to be loving amazing. Give me more cars and things going boom and zoom!

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

JOHNNY TRAN.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rewatching 7 and it's kind of weird how they completely subvert expectations by having Kurt Russell's character actually be a stand up guy who never betrays them and keeps up his end of the bargain.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Rewatching 7 and it's kind of weird how they completely subvert expectations by having Kurt Russell's character actually be a stand up guy who never betrays them and keeps up his end of the bargain.

I absolutely loved this. The entire time I was going "God, this is dumb, can't wait for the scene where he betrays them." Turns out he just wants Dom to not drink lovely beer.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

GonSmithe posted:

I absolutely loved this. The entire time I was going "God, this is dumb, can't wait for the scene where he betrays them." Turns out he just wants Dom to not drink lovely beer.

Dom's terrible taste made my (mexican) girlfriend very upset.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

GonSmithe posted:

Dom seriously needs to reevaluate his beer preferences.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

I had a feeling they were setting him up to be an antagonist of sorts for the next movie though.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

TheScott2K posted:

Dom seriously needs to reevaluate his beer preferences.

I kind of like that he's been drinking Corona since the first movie, that's the kind of continuity that matters.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wife beater and Corona, guys. It's all that matters

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

WhyteRyce posted:

Wife beater and Corona, guys. It's all that matters
Well that and family. Family matters most of all.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Raxivace posted:

Well family and family. Family family's most of family.
Family.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

It was one of my favorite aspects of the movie. I can't handle betrayal from Kurt Russell, not in this franchise at least

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Adlai Stevenson posted:

It was one of my favorite aspects of the movie. I can't handle betrayal from Kurt Russell, not in this franchise at least

Doesn't he generally play trustworthy characters? It's to do with his face. It's a face I'd instinctively buy hardware from.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Adlai Stevenson posted:

I'm not sure what I want more: For him to be the villain in 8, or for no one to even remember or mention him in 8.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Chasiubao posted:

I'm not sure what I want more: For him to be the villain in 8, or for no one to even remember or mention him in 8.

What if he returns in a souped up Pork Chop Express?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Now I see that Vin Diesel is trying to turn xXx into another F&F, with its international multiethnic cast.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

The MSJ posted:

Vin Diesel announced the dates for the next 3 movies. By the time the final movie rolls out, it would have been almost 20 years since the first one.

Massive missed opportunity to say 1 family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

I'm glad they gave up the movie-every-year idea they had for a while. although it's a shame it took their lead actor dying to do it. :(

• Locked thread