Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
I forgot he was in this movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Still holding out for the Amiibo truck heist.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

averox posted:

Do this. No one is going to judge you for the game bugging out and not giving you credit for an achievement. Especially an endurance one. I don't think anyone is a huge fan of endurance achievements here.

Actually apparently some people DO give a poo poo. Somebody whined about my achievements over on TrueSteamAchievements, which is an offshoot of the Xbox site.

How dare you sully the sanctity of my meaningless achievements and leaderboards good sir. :goonsay:

Wastrel_
Jun 3, 2004

Read it and weep.
After playing for hundreds of hours since they made drills a card drop, I finally got one yesterday. But go figure, it was for the Wolf Safe, of which I have none...

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I'm sure there's plenty on the market for 3 cents.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Or you could sell the drill itself for 2,5$.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/214632270/payday-2-hoxton-homemade-latex-mask?ref=market

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Well THAT is horrifying.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Wanna see that Texas Chainsaw Massacre crossover

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

I.. uh.. I'd say to kill it with fire but tbh it looks like someone already tried that.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

"I told that cop to go gently caress himself. Didn't think he'd literally do it."

THE CHORSE
May 17, 2005

CHORSY MOOMS CHORSE JEEF

http://i.imgur.com/36rKqpN.jpg

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

oh god there's a whole set

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

For the price of 73 dollarydoos you too can assist everyone you meet in crafting the ultimate nightmare.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Plan Z posted:

For the price of 73 dollarydoos you too can assist everyone you meet in crafting the ultimate nightmare.

It's denominated in AUD so the correct term is Dollaroos.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

It's denominated in AUD so the correct term is Dollaroos.

Nah mate he was right the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w3iPFl-cfI

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Colossal Goat gently caress

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT81kzbHN2Y

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Make it stop. Make it STOP.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

i said it before ill say it again: bad

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The Payday 2 Experience

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

perfecto

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Now that is what I call breaking baaaaaaaad. :downsrim:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Afraid of Audio posted:

dont sign my posts

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Afraid of Audio posted:

You're still a monster.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this site needs a loving edit feature.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed
A steam-buddy of mine got the GOTY edition of PD2 in the last steam sale, and he was playing last night when I took a break from Rocket League. I asked if he had room for one more, and he said something like "yeah, it will probably help. I tried doing the meth-cooking job and screwed up and died and now I'm trying to steal cars but I don't know if I can get to the manager without everything going to poo poo." Also, he was playing solo.

Some of you are probably thinking the same thing I was: "Solo Rats and Car Shop? What a terrible introduction," but it wasn't Rats. It was Lab Rats. "The door opened and I was tiny and I kept throwing the wrong bags into the wrong things and I just didn't know what was going on!" :derp:

I ran him through Jewelry Store, Four Stores, Nightclub, explained how packages and assets and stuff work, and then ended with Hox Break to give him a nice payout at the end of the night. It was mostly hard difficulty, so it wasn't a huge payout, but it was still impressive for a new player. Next time more of my regular heisting crew is on, we'll have to run him through some 'real' missions.

Masks!

I think the white tiger is one of my favorite mask-creations.

Well, second-favorite.

Overshill!

It seems like everyone here also discovered the hilarity/horror of the solid black sparkly eyes for the mega-kawaii mask, but I like the way mine turned out.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

beats for junkies posted:

Masks!

I think the white tiger is one of my favorite mask-creations.

Overshill!

Holy poo poo those are awesome! And also give me great ideas.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

next heist is to steal Almir's beard

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Thanks Vox!

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh
I don't want to go through the thread again, can someone post a link to that video of someone soloing tabula rasa with some excellent music in the background? I think the title was something about choosing the meat grinder over touching the stove every time.

\/ thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xKMCqppxqM

King Gonorrhea fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 8, 2016

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

King Gonorrhea posted:

I don't want to go through the thread again, can someone post a link to that video of someone soloing tabula rasa with some excellent music in the background? I think the title was something about choosing the meat grinder over touching the stove every time.

Probably the prior thread, and I'm 99% sure it was Fauxton.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yes it was me, the song is "Rooster" by Alice in Chains. :corsair:

E: goddamn that song came out in '92

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Mar 8, 2016

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Hot take: turret builds are good and DW-viable

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

LuciferMorningstar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnC08oTcdLk

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Hot take: turret builds are good

no

when Lord Saiga of Death Mountain is in someone else's hand covering for your shameful turrets, yes

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

Psion posted:

when Lord Saiga of Death Mountain is in someone else's hand covering for your shameful turrets, yes

Who cares about little details like these?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Some tidbits for Undercover: it appears you can hit the taxman twice before he will pass out. The number of hits resets with each password. The game spawns an enemy that will path to one of the two power boxes during each hack- I think other enemies ignore them. Each powerbox is targeted at least once. Interrupting the deal carries even less of a penalty than you'd think, because it takes about the same amount of time for the police to arrive, and the devs actually made it so you can pick the trunk of the limo- the crowbar isn't even necessary. Finally, playing through on normal to really take my time and check things, the audio cues on that map are extraordinarily borked. I'm having trouble understanding how they were screwed up that badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

:getin:

Psion posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu6NRgf4faM&t=25s