Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Beefstew posted:

"Epic fail"? What loving year is this?
Also, that movie looks bad. The casting has nothing to do with it.

agree, the woman cast in it are good actors, it's the movie itself looks bad. hell we had female ghostbusters in the cartoons, 2 of them. Janine would suite up in season 1 of real ghostbusters and we had the goth girl in Extreme ghostbusters. I even seem woman cosplay a ton as ghostbusters. why do you need a dick to have a nuclear reactor on your back?

Cyron fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Mar 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Miss Wallace posted:

The second one is more fantasy than horror and it's rated PG-13, so I can absolutely see why some folks hate it. But it worked for me.

3 has Lance Henrikson and is basically the plot of Shocker if the killer turned into a turkey at one point.
4 is a huge middle finger to the first movie and a big wtf, but you can laugh at it for being incompetent. Also a pizza sings a catchy song.

I don't think I can hate ant movie that has Lance Henriksen in it.

Carbon Tiger
Nov 4, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

Lance Henriksen is a national treasure and the reason I sat through Pumpkinhead.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

MonsieurChoc posted:

Lance Henriksen and John Goodman are two actors that will make me see or play anything that they're in even if it's a massive shitpile. I can't not love them no matter what.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Wait you're saying people are obsessing over tiny actions made by people who they only know through Internet videos? That sounds ludicrous. Dangerous even. Glad none of that happens in THIS thread!

Ask JO or other people who know him and post in this thread how small LK's actions were towards them and the absolutely aggressive hate mobs he's pretty well organized on people. I know I can get Spoonywatch a bit sometimes but under it all I can tell he's genuinely tried to get better. I was hoping LK was turning over a new leaf and actually at least realizing what he had done but apparently not.

Tracula fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Mar 6, 2016

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Carbon Tiger posted:

Lance Henriksen is a national treasure and the reason I sat through Pumpkinhead.

Pumpkinhead owns and is one of the best Halloween movies. The mood is perfect.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Wait you're saying people are obsessing over tiny actions made by people who they only know through Internet videos? That sounds ludicrous. Dangerous even. Glad none of that happens in THIS thread!

Glad you're ignoring the harassment and hate mobs he wrung out, and manipulating a drunk girl. Glad to know that's just small beans to you. Glad to know that's the type of person you are.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
^^^ yeah, like that, that's the exact reaction that you don't have to my statement. Suddenly it's a weird morality judgement. Also lol "manipulated" a drunk girl? Like, telling a drunk girl to take her shirt off is so shocking? An action that happens famously in cities like New Orleans and clubs/bars/drink establishments the world over?

Tracula posted:

Ask JO or other people who know him and post in this thread how small LK's actions were towards them and the absolutely aggressive hate mobs he's pretty well organized on people. I know I can get Spoonywatch a bit sometimes but under it all I can tell he's genuinely tried to get better. I was hoping LK was turning over a new leaf and actually at least realizing what he had done but apparently not.

Can't say I know about "hate mobs" or whatever or what "pretty well organized" means, I'm not defending whatever he's done to earn the thread's ire; rather than the tone of conversation here is just so over the top that it should be reminded that hyperbole doesn't help matters. People aren't simply jerks or don't simply do actions you don't like, they're "sociopaths" and "pieces of poo poo" and so on. Somebody called LK a rapist completely unironically because he convinced a drunk girl to get her tits out, so it just seems to me that maybe the tone of this thread gets a little out of hand sometimes. It's all well and good to get upset at people's actions, but everyone is a human being and should be treated as such. If you hate somebody, spewing bile and hatred towards them only lowers yourself to their level.

8-Bit Scholar fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Mar 6, 2016

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Cyron posted:

I want to punt that man in the head with a steel toe boot. we bitch about spoony but spoony would never sink this low.

CelticPredator posted:

Pumpkinhead owns and is one of the best Halloween movies. The mood is perfect.
All this talk about LordKat, Spoony, and Pumpkinhead makes me think back to happier times.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Somebody called LK a rapist completely unironically because he convinced a drunk girl to get her tits out

One person did that because they had remembered what he did incorrectly, and then took it back after being corrected.

Though he didn't just tell a drunk girl to take her shirt off, he fondled her breasts out of nowhere to "see if they were real".

You're really mischaracterizing the thread with that description, this isn't even a regular thing. You might be remembering it as a regular thing, but out of everyone the thread doesn't generally like, there's maybe two or three people that get described the way you're talking. And one of them is a literal white supremacist sympathizer.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

8-Bit Scholar posted:

An action that happens famously in cities like New Orleans and clubs/bars/drink establishments the world over?

Oh, thank god, it happens everywhere so that makes it okay.

:jerkbag:

kaleidolia
Apr 25, 2012

Beefstew posted:

I think casting a black woman to say "oh hell no" like she's 90's Will Smith is pretty bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

Dunno if this one's been posted, but I prefer it to whatever that "grr SJWs" thing was.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I think that's just how Leslie Jones is as a person.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea Jones absolutely didn't need to be told to say "hell no", her role in the trailer is very much in line with her other comedy bits.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Carbon Tiger posted:

Which reminds me I haven't seen Hard Target yet. I should remedy that.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...

kaleidolia posted:

I think casting a black woman to say "oh hell no" like she's 90's Will Smith is pretty bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

Dunno if this one's been posted, but I prefer it to whatever that "grr SJWs" thing was.

I meant that having an all female cast wasn't remotely a problem. It just looks like loving trash.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

Jack Gladney posted:

Was House 2 subtitled "The Second Story"? I'm too lazy to check, but that's corny in the best way of so.

That is possibly the use of a pun based title I have ever seen. Amazing!

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

WickedHate posted:

Oh, thank god, it happens everywhere so that makes it okay.

:jerkbag:

While I don't agree with him, are you really the person to be calling others out with the type of poo poo you've said and still defend as okay?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Asuron posted:

While I don't agree with him, are you really the person to be calling others out with the type of poo poo you've said and still defend as okay?

Even if you don't like some of the things I've said people aren't black and white robots with only Good opinions or Bad opinions. The fact that I believe some things you find disagreeable doesn't mean I think getting a drunk girl to flash herself on cam and then molesting her is alright.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Cyron posted:

agree, the woman cast in it are good actors, it's the movie itself looks bad. hell we had female ghostbusters in the cartoons, 2 of them. Janine would suite up in season 1 of real ghostbusters and we had the goth girl in Extreme ghostbusters. I even seem woman cosplay a ton as ghostbusters. why do you need a dick to have a nuclear reactor on your back?

What disappoints me the most is that the new characters all seem like gender swapped versions of the old cast rather than the writers coming up with truly new characters.

And having a "sassy black woman" stereotype for Venkman is a little much.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

WickedHate posted:

Even if you don't like some of the things I've said people aren't black and white robots with only Good opinions or Bad opinions. The fact that I believe some things you find disagreeable doesn't mean I think getting a drunk girl to flash herself on cam and then molesting her is alright.

That's certainly true and you won't find me arguing against that. What he did was lovely, but what you advocate for is much, much worse and that's what I'm finding amusing.

Not trying to start an argument over it, just find it really ironic.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Mokinokaro posted:

And having a "sassy black woman" stereotype for Venkman is a little much.

I'd say that she fits kinda more exactly with Ernie Hudson's role in the original films. Not a real scientist, gets hired for street smarts, etc. And y'know. Also black.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Beefstew posted:

This is what really kills me. There's real criticisms to be made about the movie, but by shooting at the giant moron bullseye of "Boo hoo all women cast!" instead, all you're doing is falling into a trap. When you do this, all you're doing is making it so much easier for the director/producer/whatever to get away with the actual bad production choices of the movie, because even if you included any of those alongside your spiel about how "girl power" or "feminism" has ruined the movie, guess what, they all get thrown out with your primary dumbass argument. Not only that, when you're someone of any even mild note and your stupid fanbase starts to regurgitate your awful views, after a while you just color people against arguments of the movie in general, because after a while people are conditioned to assume you're about to fart out the same tired rant about nothing and woops, you just made making a case against the actual lovely bits of the movie that much harder! Good work, 10 out of 10, you failed to change anything with your criticism and in fact made it harder to level actual reasoned criticism at it in the process.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Also lol "manipulated" a drunk girl? Like, telling a drunk girl to take her shirt off is so shocking? An action that happens famously in cities like New Orleans and clubs/bars/drink establishments the world over?

Also this sure is a thing, jesus christ. "This exploitation/sexual assault happens famously in many places, which means it's all cool." :psyduck:

8-Bit Scholar posted:

If you hate somebody, spewing bile and hatred towards them only lowers yourself to their level.

Alsoalso I'm pretty sure it doesn't, I'm not running an internet cult of total assholes and siccing them on innocent people.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Mar 6, 2016

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

^^^ yeah, like that, that's the exact reaction that you don't have to my statement. Suddenly it's a weird morality judgement. Also lol "manipulated" a drunk girl? Like, telling a drunk girl to take her shirt off is so shocking? An action that happens famously in cities like New Orleans and clubs/bars/drink establishments the world over?

Can't say I know about "hate mobs" or whatever or what "pretty well organized" means, I'm not defending whatever he's done to earn the thread's ire; rather than the tone of conversation here is just so over the top that it should be reminded that hyperbole doesn't help matters. People aren't simply jerks or don't simply do actions you don't like, they're "sociopaths" and "pieces of poo poo" and so on. Somebody called LK a rapist completely unironically because he convinced a drunk girl to get her tits out, so it just seems to me that maybe the tone of this thread gets a little out of hand sometimes. It's all well and good to get upset at people's actions, but everyone is a human being and should be treated as such. If you hate somebody, spewing bile and hatred towards them only lowers yourself to their level.

Organising concerted online harassment is pretty bad, dude, and it is relevant because he did it to several names in this thread.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yes groping a drunk woman's tits and literally siccing hate mobs on several people in this thread for years AND wanting spoony to commit suicide knowing that Spoony was at the time diagnosed with a severe case of bipolar disorder = me being as bad cause I'm mad.

Nice to know where you stand you disingenuous son of a bitch.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I've recently watched the Xcom2 review they did on a somewhat unedited Twitch stream and... I kind of liked it? Usually I don't like how they come to conclusions, but seeing this somewhat without jumpcuts meant that I could witness them trying to argue what they liked or didn't like on said game a... bit better than their studio edited stuff? No posts on how they keep it real or "how they must unleash the hate" or "lol fanboys" poo poo.

On other reviewer matters: Do you want to see LGR trying to play Fallout 4 or Rocket League on a 1/2 inch monitor?

Edit: Never mind, found the theme of Movie Nights!

Kunster fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Mar 6, 2016

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Kunster posted:

I've recently watched the Xcom2 review they did on a somewhat unedited Twitch stream and... I kind of liked it?

There was a good youtube comment for once.

"Is there any way I can play the video in reverse to un-hear Jacks ridiculous opinions"

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I have a feeling someday an internet reviewer's going to get arrested and become a registered sex offender.

My money's on LordKat. Spoony is a second bet.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Wow, and I thought "You guys are just as bad as LordKat" was a bad conversation to be having

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Annointed posted:

Yes groping a drunk woman's tits and literally siccing hate mobs on several people in this thread for years AND wanting spoony to commit suicide knowing that Spoony was at the time diagnosed with a severe case of bipolar disorder = me being as bad cause I'm mad.

Nice to know where you stand you disingenuous son of a bitch.

Chill the gently caress out, lol.

Is anyone actually going explain what these "hate mobs" were? Are you talking about twitter? How did he organize them? Are we talking about twitter, or are we talking about him actually getting people to physically go out to people's homes? This is why I brought up hyperbole, 'cause half of you wont' even say he organized these mobs, but that he sorta of organized them, and the rest of you are saying that he did.

In my opinion, a "hate mob" usually consists of an actual mob of people, but if we're talking about online harassment, that's not very cool

Darth Walrus posted:

Organising concerted online harassment is pretty bad, dude, and it is relevant because he did it to several names in this thread.

I agree that it is pretty bad, one shouldn't do that!

Yardbomb posted:

Also this sure is a thing, jesus christ. "This exploitation/sexual assault happens famously in many places, which means it's all cool." :psyduck:
Alsoalso I'm pretty sure it doesn't, I'm not running an internet cult of total assholes and siccing them on innocent people.

Asking a drunk girl to take off her top is not sexual assault and absolutely no definition of the term applies to that. You can shout that it is until you are blue in the face, but it doesn't make it true. I mean, like, girls do this on their own. Have you ever been to a party? In college, presumably?

Again, you're all MAD at me because I asked the thread to show some restraint in how language is used around here, because it seems strange that in this silly world of Internet Critics, ya'll are treating people like they are actual criminals. Anointed seems dead set on determining that my personal character is rotten because I object to the tone of current discussion in this stupid thread. I literally do not know all of the things LK is being accused of; my experience with him is enjoying UWW when it was going. I don't even know if I still follow him on Twitter.

Idran posted:

You're really mischaracterizing the thread with that description, this isn't even a regular thing. You might be remembering it as a regular thing, but out of everyone the thread doesn't generally like, there's maybe two or three people that get described the way you're talking. And one of them is a literal white supremacist sympathizer.

I like how it seems we can justify our crassness by saying "well this person is an X so I can say whatever I want 'cause X is bad!" The Internet is full of ludicrous rumors and exaggerations enough; is somebody a white supremacist or did they just crack a racially insensitive joke at some point? There are labels being flung around wildly. It's alarming and disgenuous; if LK has done actual wrong, it should be easy to say what he's done without lapsing into labels, hyperbole, or exaggeration.

8-Bit Scholar fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Mar 6, 2016

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Junior Jr. posted:

I have a feeling someday an internet reviewer's going to get arrested and become a registered sex offender.

My money's on LordKat. Spoony is a second bet.

For all the poo poo I give Spoony and that he doesn't put out much content and can be abrasive to fans I'd never go as far to accuse him of something like that at this point. Honestly he's rather """SJW""" about things thesedays if you look at his Twitter. He can be a lovely person, sure, but never anywhere near that lovely.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
@Scholar:

In the past, LK has said lovely things to people, like telling Spoony to kill himself on his livestream. Not to his face, but there is video of him saying it. He has also come down on people because of their "SJWness", like Lindsay Ellis, Toddintheshadows, Jay O (who posts in this thread), and a few people involved in Gamergate. Now, he may have engaged these people directly on Twitter, and this by itself might not seem like much.

However, his fans and followers may then follow his lead, and come down on these people as well, leading to a bunch of harassment and other poo poo. You would have to talk to the people who got harassed to get the full story, but Jay O gave an example a few pages back in this thread. I haven't heard if any of this has escalated into physical incidents, but LK has made threats to go to cons with a few of these critics he doesn't like. Nothing seems to have been followed through on yet, but you never know.

Not to mention there is video of the incident with the girl around. I can't comment on what actually happens in it, but she apparently tells it differently, and LK had her on the show to give her side of the story. I have not seen either, and I do not plan to.

Apologies for the lack of direct links, but mobile is not fun for url hunting.

Here's hoping I don't get accused of being obsessive myself, eh :P

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Asking a drunk girl to take off her top is not sexual assault and absolutely no definition of the term applies to that. You can shout that it is until you are blue in the face, but it doesn't make it true. I mean, like, girls do this on their own. Have you ever been to a party? In college, presumably?

He got a girl who apparently had a drinking problem, got her to show, then grabbed her tits for some stream.

College parties are also not a great example for "It's all okay he fondled some drunk girl", considering again, how much sexual assault and worse happens plenty often with them, involving people being taken advantage of while drunk.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
welp, see you guys in three pages.

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

If anything 8-Bit Scholar is the one who is just as bad for organizing a hate mob on himself.

But seriously it's not that awful of anybody to voice anger at a known lovely person doing a lovely thing. The "LordKat isn't that bad guys" hill is a weird hill to die on.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

do you also get flabbergasted when people call Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer

Alaois fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Mar 6, 2016

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
If he fondled a girl, that counts as sexual assault and should she wish to press charges, there's apparently video evidence. Sounds like mostly just drunken boorishness to me, but I'm not going to go watch the stupid video.

I went back and looked at he earlier posts and I've listened to his stupid apology and I think ya'll are massively overreacting. I guess some rear end in a top hat fans of his sent JO some death threats, which I assume he sent to the authorities? I'm looking at this "apology" video that seemed to spark all this and it has...5k views? He calls himself a shock jock, and if that's the case, his antics are tame by those standards.

You guys are eating out of this guy's hands, it sounds like. He's playing on your feelings and somehow making money off it. Is this all he does now, talk about Doug Walker and basically defunct Internet review shows to an audience of a paltry five thousand? "Organized hate mobs" my rear end, he can scarcely organize an audience by the looks of it. In fact, he's just apologizing for saying poo poo. Is that all this is about? People talking poo poo? I think he knew exactly how you'd react, so now I feel foolish for trying to calm things down, lol.

somekindofguy posted:

However, his fans and followers may then follow his lead, and come down on these people as well, leading to a bunch of harassment and other poo poo. You would have to talk to the people who got harassed to get the full story, but Jay O gave an example a few pages back in this thread. I haven't heard if any of this has escalated into physical incidents, but LK has made threats to go to cons with a few of these critics he doesn't like. Nothing seems to have been followed through on yet, but you never know.

Harassment is not cool, period. I don't know at what point Internet arguments just degenerated into constant harassment (presumably the widespread use of social media) but I am in no way condoning or supporting harassment of anybody. In fact, I am actively arguing that we should try to maintain a modicum of decorum in our discourse to precisely discourage this exact sort of thing. That said, what you described doesn't sound like LK's fault. He's allowed to dislike people, and even publicly dislike people; many of you in this thread had similarly voiced dislike about him. If you had a fan base or a loyal group of followers who acted upon your dislike, I feel like the blame lies much more with them than with you. I mean, your logic is the same logic people used when they blamed Marilyn Manson for Columbine.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

8-Bit Scholar posted:

If he fondled a girl, that counts as sexual assault and should she wish to press charges, there's apparently video evidence. Sounds like mostly just drunken boorishness to me, but I'm not going to go watch the stupid video.

I guess some rear end in a top hat fans of his sent JO some death threats, which I assume he sent to the authorities?

. . . .

That said, what you described doesn't sound like LK's fault.

"I'm gonna assume that the stuff described has been exaggerated, and I'm not going to bother actually checking to see."

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Harassment is not cool, period. I don't know at what point Internet arguments just degenerated into constant harassment (presumably the widespread use of social media) but I am in no way condoning or supporting harassment of anybody. In fact, I am actively arguing that we should try to maintain a modicum of decorum in our discourse to precisely discourage this exact sort of thing. That said, what you described doesn't sound like LK's fault. He's allowed to dislike people, and even publicly dislike people; many of you in this thread had similarly voiced dislike about him. If you had a fan base or a loyal group of followers who acted upon your dislike, I feel like the blame lies much more with them than with you. I mean, your logic is the same logic people used when they blamed Marilyn Manson for Columbine.
This isn't anything like Manson and Columbine. If Manson had written a song called 'I think your classmates are bad people who don't deserve to live and you should buy a gun', then, well.

If you have a fanbase that actively shouts down people you talk negatively about and do nothing to prevent or caution against this, you are not only being a massive, immoral dick head, but (at least in my country) it is actually considered a serious crime to incite violence against other people. LordKat is 'allowed to publically dislike people', but being ignorant of the effects of your speech, or not caring, or (as others have done) actively weaponising your fanbase to shout down dissent or criticism or people you don't like is a hosed up thing to do. Morally speaking, has LordKat done anything to caution people against mobbing people he speaks out against? When LordKat tells someone to kill themselves, does he let his audience know that maybe they shouldn't try and help this happen?

Why does LordKat's freedom to order a hatemob to harass people supersede other's freedom to feel safe and go about their business without being dogged by assholes? Even if LK hasn't broken any laws, it's perfectly reasonable to criticise him for what he has said and the consequences of it.

Also maybe you should watch the video of the action you're defending. Maybe. I mean, maybe. Maybe. Maybe it's a good idea to know what you're talking about. But maybe that's just my opinion.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Puppy Time posted:

"I'm gonna assume that the stuff described has been exaggerated, and I'm not going to bother actually checking to see."

Yeah, I don't really want to add "Lordkat fondles girl" to my search history, and besides that, copping a feel doesn't make you a psychopath or sociopath or whatever. It just seems an awful lot of rumors get repeated as fact around here, so I was at the very least hoping people could succinctly say what it was he's done. Instead t's a lot of he-said, she-said, and it sounds like there's a massive overstatement of some actions and other things aren't even stuff he's done. Somebody claims he said this to them on a forum seven years ago, maybe that's true, I dunno. . He's also getting blame for actions other people have taken, which hardly seems fair. Did he literally say "hey guys, I want you to go and send death threats to this person" and people said "okay"? If that's the case, I retract my previous statements and happily join in the chorus of "gently caress this guy".

Hbomberguy posted:

This isn't anything like Manson and Columbine. If Manson had written a song called 'I think your classmates are bad people who don't deserve to live and you should buy a gun', then, well.

If you have a fanbase that actively shouts down people you talk negatively about and do nothing to prevent or caution against this, you are not only being a massive, immoral dick head, but (at least in my country)

Well, Lordkat doesn't live in your country.

And Manson was absolutely blamed for the actions of his fans, who performed the Columbine massacre. It's the same logic at work; even if you dislike a public figure, unless they actively and actually call for somebody to be harmed, it isn't fair to hold them responsible for the actions of somebody who patronizes their work. IS he actually organizing hate mobs, or did his fans just take what he said too far?

Hbomberguy posted:

Also maybe you should watch the video of the action you're defending. Maybe. I mean, maybe. Maybe. Maybe it's a good idea to know what you're talking about. But maybe that's just my opinion.

Link it then. Preferably with a time stamp because his wheezy voice grates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

See, if you just live your life assuming that everyone else is lying to you, it's insanely easy to feel superior to other people.

• Locked thread