Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Man, it's bizarre to wake up to more posts in this idol thread than the other. Zep is a very powerful senpai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Idolposting is a hell of a drug.

I will defend the out of Romantic Now even though I don't really like Miria. It's just so wonderfully energetic.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I generally have a green Nozomi UR as my leader in EN, feel free to add me. Friend ID's in the OP.

K I sent an request. You two are really high level. Makes me not feel so bad about not being able to do 8+ star songs. I can do at least some 8 star songs though

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Skwee posted:

K I sent an request. You two are really high level. Makes me not feel so bad about not being able to do 8+ star songs. I can do at least some 8 star songs though

I'm coming up on two years of (somewhat intermittent) idoling, I should hope I've improved some.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Uh oh, Magnetic Today as my fifth song. Better put some healers on the team. I really like that it lets you back out and alter teams in response to seeing what the next song is.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Man, I should probably check my friend requests more often. Took a while to clean out. I'd post my JPN id too, but all my Japanese friends are apparently all still active and they're all URs.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I cleaned our a couple slots just now of folks who haven't been active for a few weeks.

ID in OP. Smile Honoka UR center if it matters.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

This is a good post. I smell a new av.

Also watching Zep marathon idol animes is the best.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I generally have a green Nozomi UR as my leader in EN, feel free to add me. Friend ID's in the OP.

Request sent friend

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Request sent friend

You sure? The only requests in my inbox are from folks who haven't logged on in several hours.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

You sure? The only requests in my inbox are from folks who haven't logged on in several hours.

My ENSIF claims the request is sent to the ID in the OP. I'm 556061032 if it matters

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

ChubbyThePhat posted:

My ENSIF claims the request is sent to the ID in the OP. I'm 556061032 if it matters

OK, the last logged in thing is messed up. We are friends!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I like the art style for the Miki commercial thing.

I thought that was a Rwby crossover for a second there and was incredibly confused

Well, you gotta hand it to Miki, I guess. So passion she can strongarm her way into other franchises.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

graybook posted:

I will defend the out of Romantic Now even though I don't really like Miria. It's just so wonderfully energetic.

now go find the lyrics to it

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

OK, the last logged in thing is messed up. We are friends!

I apologize to everyone in the thread, this was a perfect opportunity to make a Kimi no Kuse ni reference and I flubbed it.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Futaba Anzu posted:

now go find the lyrics to it

Yes I've read the lyrics and they are goofy kiddie stuff.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I apologize to everyone in the thread, this was a perfect opportunity to make a Kimi no Kuse ni reference and I flubbed it.

deidolize yourself and face to LP loss

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Decided to make healer team in SIF. Beat soldier game on hard with nearly full stamina. Seems powerful.

is the event points gained from the event song based on difficulty or score? I gained 190 points for beating it on hard, is that usually what you get, or can i earn more by using a better team

Skwee fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 6, 2016

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Skwee posted:

Decided to make healer team in SIF. Beat soldier game on hard with nearly full stamina. Seems powerful.

is the event points gained from the event song based on difficulty or score? I gained 190 points for beating it on hard, is that usually what you get, or can i earn more by using a better team

Token event point gain from event song is dependent upon difficulty, score rank, and combo rank:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Token_Collecting_Event

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

graybook posted:

Token event point gain from event song is dependent upon difficulty, score rank, and combo rank:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Token_Collecting_Event

Ah, ok. Thanks

Also for some reason my weekly in SS shows only 16 songs complete out of 50 and there are only 14 hours remaining. I guess doing the groove doesn't count...

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Skwee posted:

Ah, ok. Thanks

Also for some reason my weekly in SS shows only 16 songs complete out of 50 and there are only 14 hours remaining. I guess doing the groove doesn't count...

No. Also won't count for the daily song.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Zenostein posted:

No. Also won't count for the daily song.

Daily song?

e: oh nvm i thought you meant playing the daily song won't count towards the weekly played count, but you meant if you play it during the groove it won't count.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
haha wow the release of the very last hold in this song put me at S rank score.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Skwee posted:

haha wow the release of the very last hold in this song put me at S rank score.

Oh man that's a good feeling of relief.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

"Man time to take my idols to a place where the company's worst enemy is."

It's loving laughable how the Pres can go talk to Kuroi after all the poo poo that he's pulled, and laugh in response.

"Oh, we're friends deep down, it's cool that you loving tried to mentally destroy one of my idols."

Like I really really really really really really REALLY loving hate this in manga and anime and books and shows and movies.

Kuroi literally attempted to destroy someone's life out of a petty vendetta.

But no, they're just treating it like a friend's temper tantrum.

"He's not even a bad guy behind all that."

How do you even justify saying this literally 1 episode after Chihaya's arc?

How do you justify saying this about a guy who's constantly and maliciously thrown poo poo to destroy people's careers?

I enjoyed the show but yeah, that just really drove me nuts. I'm fine it they want to play with his cartoon villain hamminess but after what happened to Chihaya, pretending that all is forgiven is absurd. The Chihaya arc almost gets me as much as Uzuki's arc.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

“Sure, I'll just check the boxes for the shows I've seen and can remember there being an idol in.”

“…gently caress.”
I even forgot a couple of boxes, and I've just noticed there's another LL one…
I wonder how long it takes to time out.

Oh, and since literally nobody asked or cares, this is how I keep track of the commus:

The real problem is that I'd still have to go through and look for unseen ones whose condition I've not met, since they don't mark it when anything's updated, just when it's unlocked.

The kanji was a pain in the rear end, but does make going through the lists a bit easier.

e:

Why even bother?

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Mar 6, 2016

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
True hell is when you have to choose between top idols.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's Nico.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
As a warning: the Idolm@ster movie is dull as hell except for that concert at the end, holy hell was that good. The best anime idol concert hands down.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zettace posted:

As a warning: the Idolm@ster movie is dull as hell except for that concert at the end, holy hell was that good. The best anime idol concert hands down.

Those are fighting words.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

No these are.

Miku > Rin

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
To be fair, I haven't watched the Love Live movie but if it uses jarring CG like the anime series then it already loses a ton of points there.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

No these are.

Miku > Rin

Holy poo poo this is the most triggered I've been all month.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Allarion posted:

No these are.

Miku > Rin

:v:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zettace posted:

To be fair, I haven't watched the Love Live movie but if it uses jarring CG like the anime series then it already loses a ton of points there.

CG is a lot better than the anime + it's a mix of CG and animation.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Speaking of Miku the word anko-chan is engraved in my mind.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

True hell is when you have to choose between top idols.

It made me choose between Mizuki and Mikuru.

Choosing between bits of units is terrible

Also a) holy poo poo I don't remember anyone from the AKB anime besides someone had a grenade arm, and its Chieri was a bitch for a while.

I also learned there's a knockoff ranko in CG, which is kinda hilarious.

Eh, it's fine if like 99% of these choices are entirely aesthetic, I'm sure.

Also I've been meaning to watch the IM@S movie, but like… its so long. But I have seen the concert at the end and it really is fantastic.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zettace posted:

It's fine until the thing happens like 45 minutes in, then that drags out for nearly the next hour.

e: I guess it's more like another 45 minutes, I forgot how long the lead-in to the end was. even so.

Polsy fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Mar 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Holy poo poo this is the most triggered I've been all month.
This month has only just begun Zepia