Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Sorry for all the image posting, I have only just discovered VLC Media Player's Snapshot function today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The combined power of 765 Pro calls forth shooting stars.

Meanwhile Honoka (and Rin in the movie) can control the weather.

Which idol is more powerful????

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
And I'm done with iM@S.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I want to make this real long effortpost about how I felt about the series but I'm going to do that tomorrow.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hope everyone enjoyed my longass live posting or at least didn't find it too annoying / more annoying than my regular posting.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

It was a good incentive for me to rewatch and confirm it's still good. Now I have to rewatch it for real from the start.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Jesus christ I go to play Far Cry 4 and GF Note and 120something posts.
Good posting though. Nice idoling.
Takane eating is always great material.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

bonus:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Man I would totally use this as an avatar.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
"...and that, kids, is how I met your mother."

I love that Yayoi has a flower on her head all the time and is just in permanent "gives less than zero fucks" mode throughout Puchimas.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Everything I know about OG Idolmaster I learned from the OP of anime chat thread x: gifs of takane shijou eating.

Takane seems good.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Everything I know about OG Idolmaster I learned from the OP of anime chat thread x: gifs of takane shijou eating.

Takane seems good.

That's essentially Takane, and yes she is good.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Other OG Idolmaster fact. Makoto is essentially an action hero.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Ugh, one song away from a level up, full stamina, no time to play for a few hours. I guess I pause and hope that the game doesn't unload itself from memory.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Takane seems good.

Mysterious!

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Jesus Christ zep

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Zep watching im@s again I see.

My hot TAKES: Haruka is boring and sucks. Miki sucks.

FIGHT ME

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

:mad:

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
did some idol sorting

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I have discovered that the challenge festival withholds ALL rewards until after all five songs are complete, including experience. Good to know. Also, I need to pay attention to when a song is the randomized version.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I have discovered that the challenge festival withholds ALL rewards until after all five songs are complete, including experience. Good to know. Also, I need to pay attention to when a song is the randomized version.

i found out that it doesn't give you anything if you fail a song. or it gives you maybe something, i don't know i can't read this. Also if you bail early you still get the rewards, you don't gotta do all 5.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Skwee posted:

i found out that it doesn't give you anything if you fail a song. or it gives you maybe something, i don't know i can't read this. Also if you bail early you still get the rewards, you don't gotta do all 5.

It gives you significantly reduced if you fail. The rewards increase as you go, so bailing early just means you miss out on the highest level of event points and whatever else.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm gonna get Baseball Rin

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
There is a vast and terrifyingly large gap between Master and Master+. Y'know, in case you wanted way more sliders in absolute nine.

Way more sliders.

^^ I really like how well the lil' softballs fit into the notes.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I want to make this real long effortpost about how I felt about the series but I'm going to do that tomorrow.

I look forward to this

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Wooohooo. Finally got a full combo on a pro groove.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
When I watched the Love Live Movie, it was quite amusing watching them go to all the places I hung out at in New York City (though I'm legit shocked they actually did that much research, it was spooky knowing how they got from place to place, and I want to do a gimick "Love Live The Movie IR photo tour"

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
worst part of my day, goin through and liking 5 rooms in starlight stage

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Skwee posted:

worst part of my day, goin through and liking 5 rooms in starlight stage

I too am triggered when I see a room with 20 SSR posters

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
i'm triggered by the 4 random slides that didn't trigger during this cool groove. they were the only missed notes.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

i'm triggered by the 4 random slides that didn't trigger during this cool groove. they were the only missed notes.

It's taken me 5 solid groove events to do this (or rather, not do that) on Pro, but I just got it a couple of days ago. I've always fumbled a Nice somewhere along the line before.

Polsy fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Mar 6, 2016

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Congrats!

Rina~ssu~

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

Rina~ssu~

She's a great example of people pronouncing V more like 'vui', it's one of her song start quotes.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Polsy posted:

She's a great example of people pronouncing V more like 'vui', it's one of her song start quotes.

you're all diamonds

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

It's taken me 5 solid groove events to do this (or rather, not do that) on Pro, but I just got it a couple of days ago. I've always fumbled a Nice somewhere along the line before.

yeah the groove before that one i got full combo

woulda been cool to get 2 in a row though.

also i like whatever Rina says when you start a song.

Sounds like chatako or something, then she says "booey" and it's hilarious idk what she is saying

Skwee fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Mar 6, 2016

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Futaba Anzu posted:

you're all diamonds orange sapphires

Skwee posted:

yeah the groove before that one i got full combo

woulda been cool to get 2 in a row though.

also i like whatever Rina says when you start a song.

Sounds like chatako or something, then she says "booey" and it's hilarious idk what she is saying

D'aww, Koume looks so tiny.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm tired of this event song telling me I don't have enough balls!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

( :wiggle: )

If you were wondering, but couldn't be bothered, the hako can't hit triple digits:

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Polsy posted:

e: who is this meant to be?

I think it might have something to do with Araki Hina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

Internet research assures me she says shigekiteki na live ni shichatteko! V!

Yeah, I only became aware Perfect Combo even existed when I accidentally started on Debut one time. Now I've managed to get one on Pro I can get back to not caring if I miss a few notes.