Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

WickedHate posted:

And that's when I'll happily read Grayson and enjoy it for what it is. But limited resources and all, there's better stuff to spend my time on right this moment.

I just hope Nightwing comes back blue again :argh:

You and me both. Red Nightwing just looks dumb to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

CzarChasm posted:

What, did Starfire make a deal with the devil so everyone would forget Nightwing's identity in exchange for their marriage?
E: Right, they never married. So, in exchange for their gently caress Buddy Status?

Its revealed that Spyral had a big Hypnos satellite in orbit, Dick is understandably irritated at Helena for that, but she says it was in case he ever wanted to go back to being Nightwing, they could make the population 'forget' he was ever unmasked and killed.

Red Nightwing is the worst. Actually the worst is when they color his eyes red too. Ugh

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

WickedHate posted:

And that's when I'll happily read Grayson and enjoy it for what it is. But limited resources and all, there's better stuff to spend my time on right this moment.

I just hope Nightwing comes back blue again :argh:

Seriously, who thought red Nightwing was a good idea?

You are totally missing out with Grayson though. It'll absolutely be worth your while when you get around to it.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Just read through Ultimates 3 and while this thread has told me it is awful I just wasn't prepared, it was mind blowing poo poo. I quite like the Scarlet Witch character but couldn't have given a toss when she died because it was all just rubbish. All the ultimates were worse than normal and I think it peaked with this:

I don't know who thought any of this was a good idea it all happening because Wanda flirted with a robot? WTF?

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Ultragonk posted:

Just read through Ultimates 3 and while this thread has told me it is awful I just wasn't prepared, it was mind blowing poo poo. I quite like the Scarlet Witch character but couldn't have given a toss when she died because it was all just rubbish. All the ultimates were worse than normal and I think it peaked with this:

I don't know who thought any of this was a good idea it all happening because Wanda flirted with a robot? WTF?

How'd you feel about the Tony Stark sextape plot and Quicksilver and the Witch being kissing cousins?

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Lightning Lord posted:

How'd you feel about the Tony Stark sextape plot and Quicksilver and the Witch being kissing cousins?

I didn't really care about the sextape part, I don't know where the comic was first released but it wouldn't surprise me to find that there had been a sextape released in real life around the time it was being written. I would have found it better if Stark had thought it all cool and commented on how good he looked in the vid rather than just being a bit of a sad, broken, alcoholic.

They seemed to try and explain 'Witchsilver' away as being Quicksilver's attempt at keeping the world safe from Wanda because of her powers rather than them being in love he was just so protective that everyone thought they were banging. Which seems a bit strange if she's that dangerous you'd think Pietro would have said something to everyone else. Also I'm not sure if I'd buy Wasp as the leader of the group.

Still a few more comics and I get to read Ultimatium! I've read the first two and a bit issues so I can't wait to read all of them and see what you guys rage rave over so much!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

I know Ultimates 3 is garbage but that panel never fails to make me laugh. It's just so goddamn dark. Like I always expect the next panel to be Iron Man whirling around to go "holy poo poo Logan, really?"

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Ultragonk posted:

I didn't really care about the sextape part, I don't know where the comic was first released but it wouldn't surprise me to find that there had been a sextape released in real life around the time it was being written. I would have found it better if Stark had thought it all cool and commented on how good he looked in the vid rather than just being a bit of a sad, broken, alcoholic.

They seemed to try and explain 'Witchsilver' away as being Quicksilver's attempt at keeping the world safe from Wanda because of her powers rather than them being in love he was just so protective that everyone thought they were banging. Which seems a bit strange if she's that dangerous you'd think Pietro would have said something to everyone else. Also I'm not sure if I'd buy Wasp as the leader of the group.

Still a few more comics and I get to read Ultimatium! I've read the first two and a bit issues so I can't wait to read all of them and see what you guys rage rave over so much!

The panels of Janet going on about how normal it is and Steves wrong for being disgusted are so wtf

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

The panels of Janet going on about how normal it is and Steves wrong for being disgusted are so wtf

Cap suggesting that maybe Wanda could wear more than underwear or something and Quicksilver telling him to gently caress off.

Oh and Valkyrie nearly getting raped by those two bad guys while she was unconscious. And realising she's that dorky 19 year old Pym slept with and suddenly has powers and bangs Thor. She's going to die soon.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Ultragonk posted:

Still a few more comics and I get to read Ultimatum! I've read the first two and a bit issues so I can't wait to read all of them and see what you guys rage rave over so much!
Ultimatum is so, so much worse than Ultimates 3. You're gonna suffer.

Write a trip report please.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

Every page is worse than the last

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Someone link to the Ultimatum edits! (were they on 4th Letter?)

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

CapnAndy posted:

I did what he is doing and read all the Ultimate Universe comics up to Ultimatum. I read Ultimatum, thought it was the stupidest garbage ever, and stopped reading Ultimate Universe comics.

Is there anything of value after Ultimatum?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Spider-Man. The answer is always Spider-Man.

I also liked Hickman's Ultimates, but opinions vary on that.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

CapnAndy posted:

It's easily one of the top five worst comic series put out by Marvel that decade. Of course, if I put Ultimates 3 on the same list, I start to... make that a top ten, though. There have been a lot of really, really bad Marvel series when I think too hard about it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Jordan7hm posted:

I did what he is doing and read all the Ultimate Universe comics up to Ultimatum. I read Ultimatum, thought it was the stupidest garbage ever, and stopped reading Ultimate Universe comics.

Yes. There is quite a bit of good stuff after Ultimatum.

Ultimate Requiem Spider-Man (FF and X-Men are fine, but Spider-Man is a must read)
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 1-15, 150-160
Ultimate Avengers v1 1-6 (don't bother with the other 2 volumes or Ultimates)
Ultimate Thor 1-4
Ultimate Doomsday Trilogy (Ultimate Enemy, Mystery, and Doom it's not the best story but it's worth reading)
Ultimate Fallout 1-6
Ultimate Comics Hawkeye 1-4
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man (first Miles run)
Ultimate Comics The Ultimates (Hickman's run)

That takes you through Hunger/Cataclysm and what comes after which is skippable, except for Ultimate Spider-Man.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

Spider-Man. The answer is always Spider-Man.

I also liked Hickman's Ultimates, but opinions vary on that.

I think everyone liked Hickman's Ultimates, it's opinions that vary on everything after that. (Which I enjoyed but I know I'm in the minority there)

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

TwoPair posted:

I think everyone liked Hickman's Ultimates, it's opinions that vary on everything after that. (Which I enjoyed but I know I'm in the minority there)

The stuff that happened in Hickman's ultimates is related to stuff in New Avengers.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

bobkatt013 posted:

The stuff that happened in Hickman's ultimates is related to stuff in New Avengers.

Pfff.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

X-O posted:

Yes. There is quite a bit of good stuff after Ultimatum.

Ultimate Requiem Spider-Man (FF and X-Men are fine, but Spider-Man is a must read)
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 1-15, 150-160
Ultimate Avengers v1 1-6 (don't bother with the other 2 volumes or Ultimates)
Ultimate Thor 1-4
Ultimate Doomsday Trilogy (Ultimate Enemy, Mystery, and Doom it's not the best story but it's worth reading)
Ultimate Fallout 1-6
Ultimate Comics Hawkeye 1-4
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man (first Miles run)
Ultimate Comics The Ultimates (Hickman's run)

That takes you through Hunger/Cataclysm and what comes after which is skippable, except for Ultimate Spider-Man.

Awesome, thanks!

I think part of what put me off was the idea that if I didn't read it all I wouldn't understand what was going on (similar to how confused I used to get reading 616 books with all the drat event stuff). Since then I've read a lot of 616 books despite at the time not having a clue what the events were, and it isn't all that bad, so I guess I can give Ultimate books another try.

Ultimatum was so so so bad though.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I did a micro review of pretty much everything in the Ultimate Universe in the last Ultimate thread but it may have slipped into the archive by now. I'm definitely biased in that I like the Ultimate Universe much more than most people (I owned every single trade and then water damage from a caved in roof caused me to buy all the trades a second time) but I can definitely tell you what's a good read and what's not and what's necessary or not. I would guess at this point I've read through most of the entire line maybe 4 complete times.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

TwoPair posted:

I know Ultimates 3 is garbage but that panel never fails to make me laugh. It's just so goddamn dark. Like I always expect the next panel to be Iron Man whirling around to go "holy poo poo Logan, really?"

Honestly, I love that panel so much, because (Ultimate) Wolverine being a total prick just feels so right, and it's such a perfect and absolutely reprehensible comeback that it's hilarious.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

I liked All-New Ultimates because I'm a huge Michel Fiffe fan. It helps that Giannis Milonogiannis drew the back end.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Jordan7hm posted:

I honestly thought Ultimate X-Men got pretty interesting. Never well written enough to be good, but there was a story there.

The one positive thing you can say about Ultimatum is that the Ultimate Universe was absolutely in a complete narrative rut of "hey remember that character/storyline you really liked? Here it is again with a slightly different coat of paint, come back next time for Ultimate Another Thing You Liked". Ultimatum not only knocked it out of the rut, it put it in a place where it could never again go back into the rut, where it'd have to tell new stories. And that's great! Unfortunately it did it in the worst possible way and the place they ended up meant that all the stories were going to be somewhat terrible because the well was irretrievably poisoned and the Ultimate Universe could do nothing but die slowly as a result.

I would have loved to see the alternate version where Ultimatum is just Dr. Doom showing up on an apeshit rampage that ends with half the bodycount (and they die properly heroic deaths) and the entire Northeast just wrecked, then there's a five year timeskip and the remaining issues are a tour of the new status quo while all the new teams finish up the war that happened completely off-screen with Ultimate AIM or something.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Ultragonk posted:

Cap suggesting that maybe Wanda could wear more than underwear or something and Quicksilver telling him to gently caress off.

Oh and Valkyrie nearly getting raped by those two bad guys while she was unconscious. And realising she's that dorky 19 year old Pym slept with and suddenly has powers and bangs Thor. She's going to die soon.

One of those 2 bad guys was Pyro who had only been portrayed as a hero in the Ultimate universe up until that issue and was actually one of the better Ultimate reinventions before Loeb decided to make him an evil rapist and member of the Brotherhood for no reason.

It really felt like both Loeb and Joe Mad weren't even aware of what the Ultimate Universe was when they wrote it as most characters appearances, allegiances and personalities were completely different than what was portrayed before, and many of the characters were in their 616 costumes.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

I honestly thought Ultimate X-Men got pretty interesting. Never well written enough to be good, but there was a story there.

Yeah, I kinda liked the Brian Wood run, it wasn't great, but it kept me at least curious to see where he'd take it next. It mostly just seems to meander to a conclusion, unfortunately, and a lot of story branches just die. But it was interesting.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Yeah, I kinda liked the Brian Wood run, it wasn't great, but it kept me at least curious to see where he'd take it next. It mostly just seems to meander to a conclusion, unfortunately, and a lot of story branches just die. But it was interesting.

It had the fatal flaw of being written by Brian Wood though.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

I just finished Ultimate Fantastic Four/X-Men Annual #1 and Ultimate X-Men/Fantastic Four Annual #1 which were a bit odd and has now set me up for Ultimatum. I'm using a reading list I found on some site and it has this order for Ultimatium:

quote:

Ultimatum #1
Ultimate Spider-Man #130
Ultimate X-Men #98
Ultimatum #2
Ultimate Fantastic Four #58
Ultimate Spider-Man #131
Ultimate Fantastic Four #59
Ultimate X-Men #99
Ultimatum #3
Ultimate Spider-Man #132
Ultimate Fantastic Four #60
Ultimate X-Men #100
Ultimatum #4
Ultimate Spider-Man #133
Ultimatum #5

Which should make for a good break between awful comics. I read the bits I read of Ultimatium years ago so I don't remember that much about it. It's going to be 'fun' and I'm "going in"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I once attempted to read the whole Ultimate line all the way through (using a reading order I found online). I didn't get as far as Ultimates 3 or Ultimatum - it was actually Robert Kirkman's Ultimate X-Men that put me off. As I've said before, it's remarkable how that comic in particular just jumps off a cliff in terms of quality at that point - there isn't a steady decline or anything, it's just fine for one issue then drops the next.

(I kept on with Spider-Man and some others.)

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

I once attempted to read the whole Ultimate line all the way through (using a reading order I found online). I didn't get as far as Ultimates 3 or Ultimatum - it was actually Robert Kirkman's Ultimate X-Men that put me off. As I've said before, it's remarkable how that comic in particular just jumps off a cliff in terms of quality at that point - there isn't a steady decline or anything, it's just fine for one issue then drops the next.

(I kept on with Spider-Man and some others.)

I've liked most of what I have read. Parts of X-Men have been a bit brutal and difficult (I mean Rogue asking if they would not break her arms and legs again?!?) but mostly X-Men, Spider-Man and Ultimatum have been really enjoyable and stuff like Ultimate War and Ultimate Secret have been good. The Annuals have been interchangeable in quality while stuff like Ultimate Daredevil and Ultimate Ironman have been poor and forgettable.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Lightning Lord posted:

It had the fatal flaw of being written by Brian Wood though.

This was riiight before the accusations of harassment came up, IIRC. But yes, it's something that might color the run in retrospect.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Well I did it, I managed to make my way through ultimatium

CapnAndy posted:

I did suffer a bit

I like the idea of Magneto deciding that he is going to wipeout humanity. He hates humanity, hates other mutants and since the death of his children probably hates himself so bang he shits all over the world. But some of the poo poo before the wave, why is Pym wearing the Yellowjacket costume? I doubt anyone tried to bring back the Hitler mustache in 1946, and Dazzler saying she has a harder time passing as human because of a couple of piercings and tats than someone with wings. And Xavier knew Magneto had thought of doing something like this? Why does he never communicate the important stuff? And it seemed like he warned Magneto that he was sending people against him which I dunno he hates everyone I guess. And yes, we get it, Valkyrie and Thor are loving.

Got through the second issue and holy christ it's like some sort of fevered dream. I don't know if it's because I'm old or this forum has prejudiced me against this book but everything hurt. Ironman takes Cap. to get him help but goes through the window Captain America first! And did I miss a storyline where Danvers gets massive implants? I mean good on her making sure she can't drown but they have got to cause some lower back problems. And Pym threatening to kill Hawkeye after he says he'd help look for Jan, classic rear end in a top hat Pym. Though there was a bright spark where Doom just calls Reed a loving idiot baby who has no clue what's going on, I love this Doom. Welp Valkyrie died sooner than I expected, she seemed like a character that was created to be killed off but I thought it would be a while later. I guess with the world going to total poo poo Thor didn't have anything to do. And holy poo poo that page, why is Blob there? How did he get there? Shouldn't he be with Magneto or in the savage land or something? Why is he suddenly a cannibal? Why the gently caress would he think that now is a good time for a snack? I can see him rushing to New York to try and find his daughter but to stop off a chow down on Wasp? I'm not so sure. I quite like the Wasp character but after Ultimates 3 they can all die and I wouldn't care. And yeah Magneto killing Xavier? Whatever, we all know Xavier is faking his own death.

Part 3 and they've done a good job wiping the board clean of mutants, mostly all dead and I really don't care goodbye Emma et al. Oh and the Scarlet Witch, scantily clad draping herself all over her father. Well zombie daughter/genocidal father incest is one hell of a niche. Oh well an army of replicating suicide bombers not bad but I am confused if one of those copies wants to kill Magneto why don't the rest of them, they seem all happy to run around doing what he wants. Oh good more Blob, Giant Man, Wasp stuff, oh well Blobs dead I really don't understand any of this, you could have just had Wasp drown, I hear they don't do well in water anyway and Giant Man goes off the deep end. Oh Beast is dead why the hell did they bring him back in the first place that seems like a lot of effort for a couple of issues. And ha ha Angel saying Cyclops doesn't understand loss does he know who Scott is going out with? Oh hey Storm is here! I kinda forgot about her I wonder if she's upset about Beast? Why would we need to see her reacting to that? Angel reacted to Dazzler, Jean to Xavier but you know, gently caress Storm's relationship I guess and it’s a real pity that Nightcrawler’s power wasn’t teleportation or something like that, could have come in handy. I wish they had done Thor/Cap. v the Evil Dead in a different comic seems out of place here and one of them has to stay and wait we don't know if Captain America is dead? And anyway he is supposed to be a bit of a Christian isn't he? I don't know why he'd go to the afterlife of the vikings anyway. And loving hell, Pym could have swatted those bomber copies away with one of his huge hands but instead he lets them climb all over him then walks away, that's so loving stupid he could have kicked them away, he could have grabbed something off the building and used it like a hockey stick and slapped them all away. For someone so intelligent he dumb.

Onto issue 4 and wow, this has actually started to feel like work rather than a fun time. And loving Dormammu is here excellent now for an epic battle v Dr. Strange…oh, well OK then RIP Strange we hadly knew ye, or indeed cared. Ha, ha Doom had the Scarlet Witch killed this is perfect everyone’s an idiot and this is all everyone’s fault apart from Spider-Man and his crew, they’re pure. Oh and Angel dies like a complete bitch man I wish Angel had died in the flood and Dazzler had gone nuts and tried to kill Magneto. And I think Valkyrie is dead again, which is loving amazing considering the effort they put in to having Thor save her thankfully she attacked the master of magnetism with a sword. These people are terrible. I also get the feeling they could have done more with the Fantastic Four but just couldn’t be arsed to think of anything.

Well issue 5 and I can forget this whole mess because it really has been a mess I get what they wanted to do but they went about it in such a lovely, lovely way a lot of this really hasn’t made sense. Wow Wolverine went down fighting and why do people still attack Magneto wearing/using metal? Oh and all mutants are just from a super soldier programme? Well that’s er, I’m not sure it kinds of opens up another load of stupid that they couldn’t keep these guys under control or that the truth wasn’t revealed sooner or well why there are so many and so huge differences I mean look at Jean Grey and the Blob. And why would this make Magneto all remorseful, I’d have thought it would have just galvanized him made him even angrier if anything, humans created him and rejected him that’s a bitter pill. But in the end he just gives up. And Scott is gone, pity Jean didn’t have any powers that could have helped stop it or anything and at this point I’m pretty ambivalent about Grimm killing Doom and I don’t even know how I feel about Quicksilver being alive. No I've changed my mind Grimm killing Doom is stupid because Doom is supposed to be really powerful and Grimm just walks up to him and squishes his head.

They’ve got a last page titled “Honoring Those who Died in Ultimatum” and people like Blob, Magneto and Madrox are on there, yeah good job honoring the bad guys!

It was during issue 5 I found out that Loeb is the same guy who wrote Ultimates 3 and I have to ask did an ultimate comic gently caress his wife or something because he sure hate’s them.

Still that’s the worst over with now right? Now only good things will happen to the characters, Spider-Man, the remaining X-Men & Avengers. They’ve had the truly tough times now they can look up and bask in the sunny days of fun adventures! I’m right aren’t I?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The best part comes later when they retcon Doom and Grimm cries about it.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Ultragonk posted:

And I think Valkyrie is dead again, which is loving amazing considering the effort they put in to having Thor save her thankfully she attacked the master of magnetism with a sword. These people are terrible.

Really what encapsulates Ultimatum for me is the part where Valkyrie cuts Magneto's arm with her sword somehow, even though she's coming right at him and he's not like "boy, maybe I should stop this", and also for some reason he isn't like "AAAAAA MY ARM". No, instead he stands there like an action figure, chides her for using a metal sword against him, which, I dunno, seems to have worked out beyond anybody's wildest expectations, given that he's minus an arm, and kills her with the sword.

Nothing in that sequence makes the faintest bit of sense and yet some editor was like- wait, the book has multiple editors credited? There were as many as four whole people who looked at that series and were like "yup, that'll do".

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ultragonk posted:

Still that’s the worst over with now right? Now only good things will happen to the characters, Spider-Man, the remaining X-Men & Avengers. They’ve had the truly tough times now they can look up and bask in the sunny days of fun adventures! I’m right aren’t I?

I don't think it ever gets as bad as Ultimatum again, and there are definitely some good comics in there. I especially think Spider-Man makes the best of an unfortunate situation.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

It was his mother in law

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Spoilers dude.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

I'm shocked that that's what happens :geno: really.

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Really what encapsulates Ultimatum for me is the part where Valkyrie cuts Magneto's arm with her sword somehow, even though she's coming right at him and he's not like "boy, maybe I should stop this", and also for some reason he isn't like "AAAAAA MY ARM". No, instead he stands there like an action figure, chides her for using a metal sword against him, which, I dunno, seems to have worked out beyond anybody's wildest expectations, given that he's minus an arm, and kills her with the sword.

Nothing in that sequence makes the faintest bit of sense and yet some editor was like- wait, the book has multiple editors credited? There were as many as four whole people who looked at that series and were like "yup, that'll do".

I didn't quite see the point of killing her once and then doing it again.

Skwirl posted:

I don't think it ever gets as bad as Ultimatum again, and there are definitely some good comics in there. I especially think Spider-Man makes the best of an unfortunate situation.

I've started in on Spider-Man post Ultimatium and it seems like it's turning into some sort of anime with half his exs round his house all the time and other super heroes there.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ultragonk posted:

I'm shocked that that's what happens :geno: really.

I didn't quite see the point of killing her once and then doing it again.

I've started in on Spider-Man post Ultimatium and it seems like it's turning into some sort of anime with half his exs round his house all the time and other super heroes there.

I love May Parker's home for wayward super-heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Skwirl posted:

I love May Parker's home for wayward super-heroes.

Probably the best thing Bendis ever wrote. Easily the best use of Iceman ever.