Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Everything that is popular has good and bad fans so maybe people should stop protesting this in the good and bad fanart thread
The proper way to combat undertale fanart is to post fanart yourself.

But people would rather just one-sentence bitch without anything else contributing, so undertale remains dominant

and since someone will invariably post it in response to this gif, the source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSTcRzpL7pQ&hd=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Which undertale character is the Vriska and/or Marceline? Waifus are an important part of my videograme experience.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

All waifus in Undertale are married or in a relationship. The closest thing you can sex with is a gelatin mold

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I think maybe this undertale poo poo is getting out of hand.

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Sinners Sandwich posted:

All waifus in Undertale are married or in a relationship. The closest thing you can sex with is a gelatin mold

You imply that I'd sully my perfect waifu with something as base as sex? Gross.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Jacket and his many, many tape recorders (picture is outdated, needs a sparkly anime mask)

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sinners Sandwich posted:

gonna gently caress a robot

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Pomp posted:

gonna gently caress a robot

Assume the position!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Fargin Icehole posted:

I think maybe this undertale poo poo is getting out of hand.
join us

http://i.imgur.com/NMIf4Rr.webm

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

here's some stuff from a thing I like

This was drawn by the artist for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

huh I wonder what these are referencing

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

That happens to be one of my favorite cartoons of all time. :allears:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

same

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

BillmasterCozb posted:

from the undertale thread

please kill video games

It's funny because this is completed in character for him and he would do this if it meant rumbling someone's johnnies.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

It's funny because this is completed in character for him and he would do this if it meant rumbling someone's johnnies.

but he'd have to change his clothes, and that's doing something

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

The proper way to combat undertale fanart is to post fanart yourself.

There's no "combatting" it because you and your weird brain will continue to post it at the same rate until either the heat death of the universe or the next big thing for teenagers and emotionally stunted adults comes along.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Nanomashoes posted:

There's no "combatting" it because you and your weird brain will continue to post it at the same rate until either the heat death of the universe or the next big thing for teenagers and emotionally stunted adults comes along.

gently caress.

And some just for Invictus:

I mean, Undertale's not my thing, but I won't begrudge anyone what they like so long as it's safe and legal.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Nanomashoes posted:

Put Invictus on ignore (he's the only one who posts it in nearly every reply) and just scroll past the other posts then. Reading this every few pages is way worse than there being an excess of silly skeleton pictures.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Concordat has a new favorite as of 02:46 on Jan 28, 2017

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Nanomashoes posted:

man, you're kind of an aggressive weirdo getting so worked up over someone posting fanart of a thing they like in the fanart thread

me, I'll just keep posting dancing Undertale gifs because there's a literally endless supply of them

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Put Invictus on ignore (he's the only one who posts it in nearly every reply) and just scroll past the other posts then. Reading this every few pages is way worse than there being an excess of silly skeleton pictures.
um. but ignoring people is for squares, you see, and means the terrorists have won

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I like Undertale and I have enjoyed Fan Artworks of it, but you don't need to post every single gif of the characters dancing you find just to spite people. I kind of prefer quality to quantity, and your gifs in the last twenty posts or so have been basically identical. Plus you're crowding out all the JoJo.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Don't listen Invictus, it's literally the plot of Footloose

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

What does KC Green think of Undertale though

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender
Found the source of those 'Uncommon Dragon Hoards' posted upthread. There are a lot more (5 pages' worth, if you can find the tiny arse 'previous' links at page bottom), all pretty great: http://lizardshuffle.tumblr.com/tagged/hoards/page/5

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

many bad things, for many pages

Times have been hard for you since they closed the UT thread, huh?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Cicadas! posted:

Times have been hard for you since they closed the UT thread, huh?
I don't think I ever posted in there because Games is a bad forum for bad people, and I am not a bad person, so I only venture into Games when absolutely necessary, machete in hand

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
Have the people that don't like Undertale being posted so much considered just letting it go and not commenting on it? All that happens when you do is two or three pages of people posting "Undertale is good" and "no it's not" back and forth along with a sharp increase in the amount of Undertale fanart posted.

Also, for those wondering what the next big fanart zeitgeist is going to be:

my money's on this.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Concordat has a new favorite as of 02:46 on Jan 28, 2017

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Invictus posted:

I don't think I ever posted in there because Games is a bad forum for bad people, and I am not a bad person, so I only venture into Games when absolutely necessary, machete in hand

Tsukasa only has two hands, completely inaccurate.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Nanomashoes posted:

Yeah dude your terrible crybaby posts come across as way less stunted than people posting gifs :thumbsup:

re: shovel souls

it feels weirdly appropriate.

Calico Heart has a new favorite as of 00:48 on Mar 7, 2016

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

you ever notice how way more undertale fanart gets posted whenever someone whines about undertale? Weird, that.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

But why be that petty about it?

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

What could PAWssibly go wrong?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

CelticPredator posted:

But why be that petty about it?

Good question. Why be petty enough to botch every time it's posted? Truly a question of the ages.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FlyinPingu posted:

you ever notice how way more undertale fanart gets posted whenever someone whines about undertale? Weird, that.

cause when someone posts it, that ensures the next few pages will either be bitching about undertale, undertale fanart, and bitching about people bitching about undertale

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Think the same thing happens when people complain about Jojo or Touhou in the past.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Tsukasa only has two hands, completely inaccurate.

"Oh bother, I've gotten stuck in the Lazarus Pit again..."

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Rirse posted:

Think the same thing happens when people complain about Jojo or Touhou in the past.

Someone complain about Jojo plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Cicadalek posted:

Someone complain about Jojo plz

Jojo's videogames are middling or they suck.

• Locked thread