Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

BWV posted:

Just saw the highlights. Suarez is so loving strong and so good at those hard angle shots. Guy can finish.

That was the classic Suarez goal; nutmeg, strength, finish from a tight angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Casillas says "hi" from Portugal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8n1DdAwYyU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Del Bosque is senile and he's still Spain's GK, even though they have De Gea and Sergio Rico who are both a million times better.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
De Gea needs to be playing in an actual competitive league to even be considered for the starting job.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
http://m.hindustantimes.com/mumbai/man-kills-friend-during-argument-over-messi-ronaldo-in-mumbai/story-wIvwLQUF47Rw5NNZsLxNMK.html

quote:

Who’s the better footballer, Messi or Ronaldo? This debate – common among football lovers the world over – cost a life in Mumbai on Sunday. A Nigerian killed one of his countrymen at Nalasopara after their argument turned violent.

Police said the man who was killed, Obinna Michael Durumchukwa, 34, was celebrating his birthday with his friend Nwabu Chukwuma, 22, at a rented flat, when they started to argue over who the better player was — the Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo or his counterpart at Barcelona, Lionel Messi. Durumchukwa flung a glass at Chukwuma, which missed him and broke against the wall. Chukwuma then picked up a shard of glass and cut his friend’s throat in a fit of rage, said police inspector, Kiran Kabadi of Tulinj station

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it doesn't even say who the person who got stabbed was cheering for

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Jose posted:

it doesn't even say who the person who got stabbed was cheering for

quote:

Durumchukwa flung a glass at Chukwuma, which missed him and broke against the wall

Durumchukwa is clearly the ronaldo fan

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Almost as retarded as the discussions in this thread on the matter. Almost....

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Messi is so much better than ronaldo at the moment, it's not even close anymore tbh

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
The new Camp Nou is going to start construction next year and it will have a capacity of 105000, so about 6000 more than it currently has, it's going to cost €600m for the renovation, plus a new basketball stadium and a bunch of other stuff.

It's also going to take 4 years to build because Barca are still gonna play all their games in there while renovations are taking place.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

did it badly need a renovation or is this more of a "modernization" money-grab project that adds more luxury boxes?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
The Camp Nou is old as hell and all seats are uncovered, they are going to add a bunch of luxury boxes yeah but also a completely new palau which is needed considering the old one is decaying and small, they are gonna build an ice hockey ring, a football school with 2 training fields, a huge underground parking lot, the Camp Nou itself is gonna have a lot more commercial space for booths, stores, restaurants, etc and now all seats are going to be covered so no more cold as hell rain, they are also gonna redo the whole surrounding area, it's a lot of stuff.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

The Camp Nou is old as hell and all seats are uncovered, they are going to add a bunch of luxury boxes yeah but also a completely new palau which is needed considering the old one is decaying and small, they are gonna build an ice hockey ring, a football school with 2 training fields, a huge underground parking lot, the Camp Nou itself is gonna have a lot more commercial space for booths, stores, restaurants, etc and now all seats are going to be covered so no more cold as hell rain, they are also gonna redo the whole surrounding area, it's a lot of stuff.

maybe one day you'll get to see it haha

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

El Hefe posted:

no more cold as hell rain
lol

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Hegay posted:

maybe one day you'll get to see it haha

hopefully friend don't be mean

lol

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Pique was doing one of his live chats yesterday and he was going to show the offices of his game company when he was attacked by a screaming teen girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1VwNI2TNJg

lol

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

owns that they're paying 600m just to have annoying catalans pee on all the renovations

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Someone's a jealous beta bitch.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mean Bean Machine posted:

*said in whiny, nasally voice while typing on a keyboard made out of old Coca.Cola cans, banana peels and barbed wire in some tiny Venezuelan city, where bullets fly in the air outside his window as the local cartels battle tirelessly day and night for control of the only working toilet in the neighborhood* Enjoy your pichichi RM fans, we'll enjoy winning La Liga.

Lol

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

*said in whiny, nasally voice while typing on a keyboard made out of old Coca.Cola cans, banana peels and barbed wire in some tiny Venezuelan city, where bullets fly in the air outside his window as the local cartels battle tirelessly day and night for control of the only working toilet in the neighborhood* Enjoy your pichichi RM fans, we'll enjoy winning La Liga.
*revs delorean*

top post

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
my mam went to mecca(barca) and she doesn't like footy but she thought the shirts were overpriced and didn't get me one.

she got me a paper messi flag thing though

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Barcelona might score 20 goals today at this rate

E: oh right, Messi can't score penos

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Can't believe Neymar didn't get carded for that dive, that was so blatant.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

messi through balls looking tight. big mar with the clinical finish

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

misses a penalty then assists 2 and scores outside the box

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ape Gone Insane posted:

misses a penalty then assists 2 and scores outside the box

only big game bottlers score on their pens these days.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Big win for the big Barca boys

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

La Liga is a joke lol 6-0. Just end this sham of a league. No wonder attendance and ratings are in the dumps

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Oh great its another round of EPL posters come to poo poo on La Liga

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

he's right, it's a one horse league

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
They better give Sergi Roberto a big raise, he has played in like 5 different positions this season and he has excelled in every single one, amazing player.

I was angry when we lost Thiago but his brother Rafinha and Sergi have more than replaced him.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

They better give Sergi Roberto a big raise, he has played in like 5 different positions this season and he has excelled in every single one, amazing player.

I was angry when we lost Thiago but his brother Rafinha and Sergi have more than replaced him.

Rafinha has played like 2 games lol. But yeah Sergi Roberto is definitely a baller.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Suqit posted:

Rafinha has played like 2 games lol. But yeah Sergi Roberto is definitely a baller.

Rafinha was fantastic before he got injured, he still hasn't come back.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Pique's periscope chats just keep getting better and better, he did one today from the dressing room to his car and he greeted and took pics with a bunch of kids along the way and the girl who screamed like crazy in his last chat was there and he gifted her some nice sunglasses and even trolled a hardcore RM "journalist" called Pedrerol who gives him poo poo for doing these chats.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Pique is overall a cool guy who plays good defense and has scored more big goals this year than ronnie.
I'm still pissed munir screwed up his chance to score against Madrid earlier.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Pique's periscope chats just keep getting better and better, he did one today from the dressing room to his car and he greeted and took pics with a bunch of kids along the way and the girl who screamed like crazy in his last chat was there and he gifted her some nice sunglasses and even trolled a hardcore RM "journalist" called Pedrerol who gives him poo poo for doing these chats.

This will definitely revive waning interest in this moribund boatrace of a league

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

African AIDS cum posted:

This will definitely revive waning interest in this moribund boatrace of a league

It certainly arouses enough interest in idiots like you to talk about it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

They'll be celebrating in the streets of Pique's periscope chats tonight

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Another hard fought win for Bartha, he exclaimed as Messi scored his 19th goal of the match. Glad I chose these guys as my favorite team and not the one that is losing. Just a stroke of luck. Visca Barça

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

It's really weird how barca posters are constantly mentioning Ronald all the time.

• Locked thread