Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Pick Luxembourg next time. Easy way to get that cheevo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yolandi
Jul 3, 2014

To the :c00l:

MyFaceBeHi posted:

Pick Luxembourg next time. Easy way to get that cheevo!

Yeah I coulda but oh well. At least now I have an army of drivers raking in the bucks for me. The plus of Germany is most jobs are < 1100k so only need to put 4 Long Distance on drivers to make sure they get jobs. I might sell a bunch of garages and move my full ADR drivers to locations where theres more ADR jobs.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Small preview/teaser for Arizona, just a few screenshots.

http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/03/arizona-teasing.html

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Small preview/teaser for Arizona, just a few screenshots.

http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/03/arizona-teasing.html

The second comment is someone saying that it looks like crap. :psyduck:

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

He doesn't really stop the puck, but he scares the hell out of the other team.
Sounds like ~2 months with a public beta a bit sooner. I'll take it, but WHERE IS MY 389?

I grabbed a mod for more lights on the W900 and went a bit nuts.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

ManicJason posted:

Sounds like ~2 months with a public beta a bit sooner. I'll take it, but WHERE IS MY 389?

I grabbed a mod for more lights on the W900 and went a bit nuts.

Which mod are you using? I tried that Polish one that worked well with ETS2 and I can't get it to run properly.

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

He doesn't really stop the puck, but he scares the hell out of the other team.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Which mod are you using?
http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=202913

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

I'm pretty sure it's not related to the police mod from this thread, but if you keep your right turn signal on and stay in the right lane, you can blow through red light intersections without stopping.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Bentai posted:

I'm pretty sure it's not related to the police mod from this thread, but if you keep your right turn signal on and stay in the right lane, you can blow through red light intersections without stopping.
Confirming this works IRL as well.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

Bentai posted:

turning on red is in the base game.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Megadyptes posted:

turning on red is in the base game.

What he's saying is you don't have to actually turn.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

:eyepop:

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
I'd just like to say I installed a No Fines + No Damage mod and it has made the game 200% more fun for me.

That is all.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

FredMSloniker posted:

What he's saying is you don't have to actually turn.

Hellooooooooo game changer.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

HardDisk posted:

The second comment is someone saying that it looks like crap. :psyduck:

well yeah, its arizona

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

Yeah sorry, I didn't properly explain it. It looks like by faking a right turn you can drive straight through a red light. I'm going to disable the police mod tonight and see if it still works.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

GreatGreen posted:

I'd just like to say I installed a No Fines + No Damage mod and it has made the game 200% more fun for me.

That is all.

Demolition derbies are pretty fun.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I know using the turn signal allows you to fly through a right turn without stopping. Using the turn signal and being in that lane probably disables the red light camera entirely.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

pwnyXpress posted:

well yeah, its arizona

but they told me the grand canyon was alright

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
We're a month into release and no WAR RIG yet?

yolandi
Jul 3, 2014

To the :c00l:
I seem to get dinged now running reds on the wrong side of the road in ETS2. They musta fixed that

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

GreatGreen posted:

That is all.

Why is there a no fines mod when you can disable traffic violations from the options menu in the game?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

yolandi posted:

I seem to get dinged now running reds on the wrong side of the road in ETS2. They musta fixed that

Make sure you're not in the UK :v:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Serperoth posted:

Make sure you're not in the UK :v:

good advice for life in general imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qPHsvGMQI

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

yolandi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7IEHad-1Vk&t=25s

Still works IRL...

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Not only do we get workshop support but modular wheels!

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Kilonum posted:

I put in for a thread title change. Expect a double entendre.

And?

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Rejected :(

Also, I just bought Bus Simulator 16 :goleft:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
What was it going to be?

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Cojawfee posted:

What was it going to be?

Told you in IRC.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Kilonum posted:

Rejected :(

Also, I just bought Bus Simulator 16 :goleft:

Honestly after seeing a couple squirrel videos for that game it looked pretty poo poo to me. I'd rather wait till omsi doesnt need some sort of insane supercomputer to run.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I finally sat down and gave ETS2 a proper whack after messing with my laptop so it wouldn't crash every twenty minutes, and - it's a great game!

I just have one question: I was driving through the Netherlands to go to England, and there were these...sections of the highway where you had to go 30mph and I've never seen them before. Not in Germany where I've been driving, not in America where I live. What are they?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

track day bro! posted:

Honestly after seeing a couple squirrel videos for that game it looked pretty poo poo to me. I'd rather wait till omsi doesnt need some sort of insane supercomputer to run.

OMSI is dead. The developers had a rather ugly, petty quarrel over money and split up. One of the guys who made it (the far less gifted one) is doing a new simulator based on OMSI called LOTUS. Hasn't shown anything other than a couple of tram renders though. I wouldn't get my hopes up of it being any better than OMSI, assuming it gets released at all.

Bus Simulator 2016 is utter poo poo, don't even contemplate getting it.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

A lot of xyz simulator are getting 2016 releases and they haven't changed from the last version, tow truck simulator is the same way.

texasmed
May 27, 2004

Kilonum posted:

Told you in IRC.

Sounds like a lovely thread title, good thing it got rejected I guess.

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.

tater_salad posted:

A lot of xyz simulator are getting 2016 releases and they haven't changed from the last version, tow truck simulator is the same way.

Bus Sim 2016 is a brand new thing though, even if it's poo poo.

It seems like the devs for that game had some nice ideas for it, but neglected to include things like "decent driving" and "non-buggy graphics".

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

StrixNebulosa posted:

I finally sat down and gave ETS2 a proper whack after messing with my laptop so it wouldn't crash every twenty minutes, and - it's a great game!

I just have one question: I was driving through the Netherlands to go to England, and there were these...sections of the highway where you had to go 30mph and I've never seen them before. Not in Germany where I've been driving, not in America where I live. What are they?

Those look like the ETS approximations of the Afsluitdijk — a set of sea-wall levees that keep the North Sea from putting 80% of the country under water.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Tippis posted:

Those look like the ETS approximations of the Afsluitdijk — a set of sea-wall levees that keep the North Sea from putting 80% of the country under water.

Iiinteresting, thank you! Google image searching the spot turned up a picture of a statue I saw near there.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Kilonum posted:

I put in for a thread title change. Expect a double entendre.

SCS Truck Simulator Megathread: Axles and Allies

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
http://www.mankatofreepress.com/new...23a89a8f5a.html