Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah 4 reels you are some leet troll puppet master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
get a lyfe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
peckerwood

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Who got you the peckerwood av?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i dunno but i love the edit

the half white half black duck is a nice touch

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Helical Nightmares posted:

TFR needs your opinions on gun control. You should respond to my posts there.

Those Muslim dudes you said you met didn't really exist, did they? Thought not.:laugh:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

i dunno but i love the edit

the half white half black duck is a nice touch

Isn't the duck suppost to be fully black in the Liberals! cartoon?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Helical Nightmares posted:

Isn't the duck suppost to be fully black in the Liberals! cartoon?

yes

thats why its an edit

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you might also note that in the original the duck is saying LIBERALS! LIBERALS!

and now hes saying PECKERWOOD!!

thats also an edit

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my last avatar famously (infamously!!?!??!) was one of those half black half white dudes from star trek

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Tezzor posted:

i think we should ban white dudes from having opinions in the US until we can figure out what is going on

Let's just start with keeping opinions out of the hands of the mentally ill. Tezzor can get help and we'll all be a little safer.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

Man that future looks loving awesome

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

Nah, I think I'm gonna stay. I'm needed here.

Lol

You really do think posting words online makes an appreciable difference to the world compared to doing real good for people

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

I'm getting you guys to say the most amazing things. How could I possibly leave now?

What a hell of a thing to follow up "meet me in D&D" with.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:laugh: I'm the aztechnology pyramid Trump built with the blood of Mexicans.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

T r a v i s posted:

What a hell of a thing to follow up "meet me in D&D" with.

"Meet me in D&D, so I can have you probated for wrongthink"

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

The Saurus posted:

The Trump Thread is just a big honeypot anyway let's be fair

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Ork of Fiction posted:

Ambitious, opportunistic and dangerous aren't the top three adjectives I would use to describe people who operate death squads and murder civilians by the hundreds. Maybe things like psychopathic, bloodthirsty, malignant, fundamentalist, etc.

I wasn't giving out a list of "top three adjectives" so ok? I was touching on the bits that put them at such contrast to the power structures they claim to be a part of.

Also the first three are potentially way worse than the ones you named. And you named four things for your top three list.

GlyphGryph has issued a correction as of 14:33 on Mar 7, 2016

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

don't self-dox

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

It seems pretty similar to this forum except instead of a liberal calling you a retard for having a different opinion, a liberal calls you a retard and bans you for a month.

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
D&D mods are just salivating for the off chance anyone even remotely suspect of supporting Trump posts in their subforum.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
seriously lol to anyone who says islamofascism isn't real because #notallmuslims

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Totalizator posted:

D&D mods are just salivating for the off chance anyone even remotely suspect of supporting Trump posts in their subforum.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

Let's just start with keeping opinions out of the hands of the mentally ill. Tezzor can get help and we'll all be a little safer.

Nice 1

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Maybe if you all weren't so racist stupid and cowardly you'd fear getting banned less. Just a thought

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Tezzor posted:

Maybe if you all weren't so racist stupid and cowardly you'd fear getting banned less. Just a thought

Your rap sheet has two pages, and this is with mods who support your opinions.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Totalizator posted:

Your rap sheet has two pages, and this is with mods who support your opinions.

They actually don't, OP. Also I fear no ban

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

The Sanders easter egg really sells this for me.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Tezzor posted:

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Trump throws his supporters the heil-five.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Totalizator posted:

Eh, the D&D mods are better than they were 10 years ago. You clearly never posted under the McCaine junta.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The best Tezzor ban is the one where he started crying about not being able to post in the Star Wars thread in CD anymore.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

EngineerSean posted:

seriously lol to anyone who says islamofascism isn't real because #notallmuslims

"Islamofascism" is an oxymoron. "Fascism" and "Islam" are incompatible, unless you're a not-terribly-smart person who thinks that the only defining feature of "fascism" is antisemitism.

The Saurus posted:

Lol

You really do think posting words online makes an appreciable difference to the world compared to doing real good for people

That was a joke, you idiot.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Majorian posted:

..."Islam" are incompatible, unless you're a not-terribly-smart person who thinks that the only defining feature of "fascism" is antisemitism.

The best slip.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Majorian posted:

"Islamofascism" is an oxymoron. "Fascism" and "Islam" are incompatible

Lol what

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Saurus posted:

That's not why you get probated.:ssh: (just as it's not because of Mexicans that you can't find a job!)

Narciss posted:

The best slip.

What?

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Narciss posted:

The best slip.

:madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Zohar posted:

Lol what

Islam, especially radical Islam, is something that doesn't concern itself with borders, nations, or ethnicities. It's all about what one believes. Fascism, on the other hand, is, above all, a nationalist ideology. It is obsessed with the zeitgeist, the will of "the people," which is defined as the ethnic majority population of a country. Mussolini's maxim says it all: "Everything in the State, nothing outside of the State, nothing against the State." That's completely irreconcilable with Islam, and particularly with groups that aspire to create a global Caliphate.

e: Bush's team created it because he thought it was a sick burn on al Qaeda, but it's really just a bad descriptor.

Majorian has issued a correction as of 18:08 on Mar 7, 2016

• Locked thread