Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is resident evil revelations 2 any good? It's on sale and I need a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

this is on in the break room at my office every time I break for lunch. my wife and I are big MasterChef fans but went on a Cutthroat Kitchen binge for a while

uhhhhh gonna play some MH4U like every other night of my existence, also I reinstalled Riven(?!) because i had a hankering for an adventure game but don't feel like buying The Witness right now, also I've never beaten it without a guide

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

BBG when is your gaming/cooking show starting

Soon

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Benny D posted:

it's cool. me and my boy played it coop but after like 3 hours of gameplay it just ended out of nowhere after the first chapter and told us we had to buy the next chapter to continue the story and i peed on he disc. it's fun though

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

oh fck

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

moms going to blockbuster to pick up goldeneye..........AND SHE GETTIGN DORITOS

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
I think I need to give Overclocked a break, Amane's day 7 is really really getting on my nerves. It's like three days worth of fights and grinding all slammed next to each other and it's simply not very fun.

I think I'm either going to do some pixel farming in Stardew Valley or get the intro out of the way for another SMT game or FF13

Also I used to like Top Chef but that was like nine years ago, I dunno if it's still on or any good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Pokemon Red!!!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Benny D posted:

additionally, what about the first one. for the 3ds. and snake eater for the 3ds (i have a new3ds and ia lready know about the controls).

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

additionally, what about the first one. for the 3ds. and snake eater for the 3ds (i have a new3ds and ia lready know about the controls).

snake eater runs like garbage and trivializes bossfights by letting you aim in third person while moving, which is pretty buggy and weird itself because snake will just shoot sporadically while moving sometimes

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

tumor looking batty posted:

moms going to blockbuster to pick up goldeneye..........AND SHE GETTIGN DORITOS

90S FTW

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.N.R.I posted:

I played the PC port and it was a lot of fun.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I rented goldeneye easily enough times to pay for the game twice. Lol.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

frank.club posted:

I played the PC port and it was a lot of fun.

ty, i got cave story instead though.

SM64Guy posted:

snake eater runs like garbage and trivializes bossfights by letting you aim in third person while moving, which is pretty buggy and weird itself because snake will just shoot sporadically while moving sometimes

maybe i will get it anyway, i assume you dont actually have to use that

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I finished up the weekend with two nights of Galactic Civilizations III. Really fun game but I think the random galaxy generator screwed me because I still haven't found a single planet for colonization. Hopefully the other empires are in the same position

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

oh, also, doesnt the new3ds run games better cos it has better hardware? so would snake eater not run better on one of those ? or does it not work like that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ggot up to castle drangleic in ds2. getng my rear end handed to me by a room wit h a bunch of ashen wariors and a big guy with horse skull shoulderpads so i decded to take a break on brume tower for a bit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

oh, also, doesnt the new3ds run games better cos it has better hardware? so would snake eater not run better on one of those ? or does it not work like that

my understanding is that game needs to be designed with new3ds in mind. Like some stuff is obviously N3ds exclusive but some will say Runs Better on N3DS since they programmed it with the option in mind. I'm no computer programmer though that's just what a guy in games said when I asked a similar question

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

ty, i got cave story instead though.

you dont have to but then dont play it in 3d because when you aim in first person it always goes to 2d and its disorienting

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

you dont have to but then dont play it in 3d because when you aim in first person it always goes to 2d and its disorienting

FML. i only wanted it cos it was 3d to begin with

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

i played it on a new 3ds and it's a little better than the regular one but still pretty slow. hth

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i love mgs3 more than anything else and i still traded my copy of mgs3d back bc it was bad

then bought it again on the eshop because it came with a free home screen theme

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

In Training posted:

my understanding is that game needs to be designed with new3ds in mind. Like some stuff is obviously N3ds exclusive but some will say Runs Better on N3DS since they programmed it with the option in mind.

it's this. monster hunter will run much more smoothly on an n3ds, but pokemon does not.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
At the hospital playing 3ds while pregnant gf sleeps before baby decides to come out. FE Fates and pokemon yellow for this almost daddy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Stelio Kontos posted:

At the hospital playing 3ds while pregnant gf sleeps before baby decides to come out. FE Fates and pokemon yellow for this almost daddy

Goongratulations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stelio Kontos posted:

Lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Stelio Kontos posted:

Baby Gamerman

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Stelio Kontos posted:

congratulations on your impending bastard

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

That guy isn't going to have a lot of time to game in the immediate future :sigh:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Three Imps and a Baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Stelio Kontos posted:

Yospos, bitch.