Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Scroto Baggins posted:

Actually, this guy has a lot of video game jerk off material, but I guess DeviantArt is a low bar to reach.

The first comment on his DeviantArt page:

Commenter posted:

Wow, you must have a LOT of motivation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Thin Privilege posted:

I dunno how "sfw" that is because if my boss came in and saw me with that on my screen we'd sure have a sit down...

Make and hold eye contact just long enough for your lips to curl up into an increasingly broad smile

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

"Healthy diet"

That is a hard 19 :(

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Scathach posted:

"Healthy diet"

That is a hard 19 :(

HD cameras are both a blessing and a curse.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I'd like to take this opportunity to bring up Traction Alopecia, aka don't constantly tie your hair back as tight as possible unless you're going for a five, maybe six head. Let your hair down, or be gentle with it. Hair spray is your friend. Otherwise you're slowly ripping your hair out to the point where it's not inclined to grow back.

That's also why some women/people with super long hair have that triangle of less/no hair above their temples, due to parting their hair to the side and scraping it back.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

:ohdear:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
That skeleton is blending into society pretty good.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
She wanted that thigh gap and she got it. In spades
(Honestly though, she looks happy and nice so I can't really feel the animosity I do towards other images in here)

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

She looks horrifying and probably spends most of her time telling you how vegan she is

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
Is that girl okay? She looks really unhealthy. Tiny vegan please eat more. :ohdear:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

goose fleet posted:

She looks horrifying and probably spends most of her time telling you how vegan she is

Like Lena Dunham

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011
How could you post her and not her amazing vegan raw cinnamon toast crunch recipe? Or any of her horrifying recipes?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

At what point do you draw the line between vegan "recipes" and "just salad with a different name"

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

goose fleet posted:

At what point do you draw the line between vegan "recipes" and "just salad with a different name"

"Vegan Flavours"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

How could you post her and not her amazing vegan raw cinnamon toast crunch recipe? Or any of her horrifying recipes?

Ingredients
1. One medium/large zucchini, chopped
2. 5 oz. celery (about 4 large sticks), chopped
3. 1 medium carrot, grated and chopped (or 6 baby carrots)
4. 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
5. 15 drops liquid stevia
6. 1 cup almond milk

Method
1. Add all your prepared veggies into a strainer and rinse briefly under cold water-just enough to get them wet. Drain but do not dry.
2. Place veggies in a large bowl and too with cinnamon and stevia. The cinnamon will stick to the veggies since they are wet (DROOOOOL). Use a spoon to toss yor lusciously cinnamon-coated "cereal".
3. Pour almond milk over and serve immediately.

Note: this is actually better than the original cinnamon toast crucb cereal, in my opinion! Plus-it's SUPER HEALTHY....AND it doesn't get soggy when you add the almond milk! SCORE!

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

I'm genuinely interested in seeing the recipe for this. I'm simultaneously interested and horrified. Is the brown stuff on those (vegetables?) cinnamon or are they "toasted."

Content:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Gingers just don't age well. Sorry for potato-quality picture, but it allows for a fun game of guess the age/gender.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Watrick posted:

Content:

Caesar Flickerman took a cheerful selfie prior to interviewing the latest competitor of the Hunger Games, but was later dismayed to find out she was talking the title so literally.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Watrick posted:

I'm genuinely interested in seeing the recipe for this. I'm simultaneously interested and horrified. Is the brown stuff on those (vegetables?) cinnamon or are they "toasted."

Content:

Remember Remember, the fifth of November.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Healthy at any weight!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Lol as if any of those HAES people would say anything even remotely not demeaning about her

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I think this bitch should get beefy. Get real beefy bitch.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Healthy at any weight!

Maybe she is a fairy. They are immortal sometimes.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Watrick posted:

Content:

Data from Star Trek found himself during a trip to the planet Fabulousity.

Dienes posted:

Gingers just don't age well. Sorry for potato-quality picture, but it allows for a fun game of guess the age/gender.

It's a man, baby?

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

goose fleet posted:

Well, define this then

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
Looks like you've got some kind of necrotic fungal infection. You should probably go to the doctor.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I thought it was a closeup of skin cancer.

With really lovely icecream on it for some reason.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

nerdz posted:

Well, define this then

"Is this flavorless lump of post-teenage rebellion and personality-substitute BLACK and BROWN, or GRAY AND PURPLE?E?

r/t for BLACK and BROWN
fav for GREY and PURPLE"

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Wedemeyer posted:

I think this bitch should get beefy. Get real beefy bitch.

I think this bitch should eat some beef. Get real beef bitch.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I know several vegans and only one of them is actually fit and attractive. I don't know what he does. Literally every other vegan I know is a skinny-fat rear end in a top hat with a serious persecution complex and no sense of humor with regards to animals.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Verisimilidude posted:

I know several vegans and only one of them is actually fit and attractive. I don't know what he does. Literally every other vegan I know is a skinny-fat rear end in a top hat with a serious persecution complex and no sense of humor with regards to animals.

It's silly too because it's so loving easy to be a super fat vegan. Chip butties and peanut butter on white bread, both vegan.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

It's actually super hard to be properly fit on a vegan diet because economical sources of vegan protein just don't exist on this planet.

It's why humans are omnivores in the first place.

Internet Wizard has a new favorite as of 16:14 on Mar 8, 2016

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's a man, baby?

Its a woman in her mid-twenties.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dienes posted:

Its a woman in her mid-twenties.

That's a hard couple decades she's had then. She's got the hairline of a 55 year old Ron Howard and the face of a....well 45 year old Ron Howard.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Why is she in the gym and not the hospice

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

MoreLikeTen posted:

Why is she in the gym and not the hospice

Not sure but that looks like an exercise bike. If so 7 miles in one hour is pathetic.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Internet Wizard posted:

It's actually super hard to be properly fit on a vegan diet because economical sources of vegan protein just don't exist on this planet.

It's why humans are omnivores in the first place.

That's not really true these days, vegan protein powder is actually a very similar price to standard whey protein from several top suppliers. You just have to make the effort to actually buy it and choke it down every drat day, or to cook with it on a regular basis rather than just trusting that a diet of kale, bananas and rye bread will see you through. If you forgo powders it's even harder and you have to plan really carefully, it's still more than doable but it becomes a bit of a science and you can't trust to luck.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

neonbregna posted:

Not sure but that looks like an exercise bike. If so 7 miles in one hour is pathetic.

Google image search suggests and elliptical machine. Scrub tier cardio*

*unless you have an injury/condition that makes it hard for your body to cope with impact from jogging etc, but in which case stop bragging about how healthy you are.

It's weird, I've known fat vegans and skinny vegans but they rarely seem to end up anywhere in between.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Internet Wizard posted:

And yet vegans will post up misinformation online about sources of protein in poo poo like broccoli being more plentiful than that in chicken or steak for the same weight.

It riles the gently caress out of me. Eat whatever the gently caress you want but when you start straight up lying to make your diet seem better than it is, you're a prick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I remember reading in a book about the relationship of cooked food and human evolution (called Catching Fire: How Cooking Made Us Human if anyone is interested) and it mentioned somewhere that roughly half of women who go raw vegan fail to menstruate. I looked around for that study, but I found this first-

"Periods - They May Be 'Normal', But Are They Healthy?"

• Locked thread