Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Did the ranking dungeon in JP once and got 27% with some very lovely Shitbirding. Will go for it again for sure because apparently orbs and Fagan can drop? I got a red orb and Fagan. Anyone know the rates for this? I'm completely out of purple orbs so I feel that this might be a good opportunity to get some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

Finally made my first Supermax (Ultamax? Pentamax?? Omnimax???), LKali with 5x Time Extend latents.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
Haha, this is the way to do Z8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJOBrtCmXdw

(from reddit)

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
xmas Haku skillup quest:
4/36 and holding

Still running Watery Temptress to try and get 5 Chasers to save until 2.5x.
3/9 drops so far :(

nogic
Jul 6, 2002

two_step posted:

Haha, this is the way to do Z8:

(from reddit)

Welllll every card on that team has two skill reduction blocker latents. I mean obviously the ridiculous part is having 4 D/B Blonia but... yeah...

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?
I really want to run Scarlet and Nordis but I have no idea what teams to use for either. I've been able to beat z8 a few times but every time I've tried Scarlet it has been a disaster. I'd really appreciate it if someone had the time to look through my box (https://www.padherder.com/user/vasler-SA) and give me a team suggestion.

Good luck Valicious! Someday you'll succeed in your Haku quest.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

two_step posted:

Haha, this is the way to do Z8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJOBrtCmXdw

(from reddit)

There's 300k MP on the 10 skill delay resists late ta alone :eyepop:

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

There's 300k MP on the 10 skill delay resists late ta alone :eyepop:

Probably got that much MP from rolling for four DBlonias it's emulated/hacked

EDIT: NepDra goons please friend me, also Ryune. 399,466,395

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 8, 2016

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

TheQuietWilds posted:

it's emulated/hacked
He's a ridiculous whale that's posted a steady stream of absurd box shots on reddit, so it may not be.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
So A.Pandora is pretty good. I threw together the best dark row team I could and took her and a friendly +297 A.Pandora on standard Endless run. Beat it on the first try. :confuoot:

I just added some friend slots, and I'll do my best to park her in most recently used for any other A.Pandora fans. 351,384,318

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
How much will I regret getting a shame dragon (Neptune Dragon)? I know I've got a reasonably good team (hypermax Hermes, AKarin, Gabriel, flex), and I've got enough points to get one. I could even plop two skill-delay resists on if I wanted. I guess my concern is that it'll be outclassed soon/isn't really necessary. Help me make/not make bad decisions. My box, for reference.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

I've beaten Zaerog Infitity before, I don't know why it's become such an unscalable wall since then. Truthfully I don't really give a poo poo anymore either. I realized even if I did spend the time grinding it I'd probably go 0 for 15 on skillups again, and dear God I just cannot take the grind anymore. Yeah, I still enjoy it--so does a rat who figured out which button dispenses a treat. But it's not good for me, so gently caress it, I'm out.

Anyone wants an endgame-ready account (rank 465, multiple hypermax inc. Shiva Dragon) send me a PM. First come first served. No I don't have an up-to-date PADherder, like hell I'm dedicating any more time to this. You get what you get.

Edit: claimed by buttdiscussin, witness his new and awesome power:

Rangpur fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 8, 2016

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

LuciferMorningstar posted:

How much will I regret getting a shame dragon (Neptune Dragon)? I know I've got a reasonably good team (hypermax Hermes, AKarin, Gabriel, flex), and I've got enough points to get one. I could even plop two skill-delay resists on if I wanted. I guess my concern is that it'll be outclassed soon/isn't really necessary. Help me make/not make bad decisions. My box, for reference.

I was in the same boat as you, sitting on 400K mp and unsure if I wanted to take the plunge (lol) for neptune dragon or charite. Finally said gently caress it and bought neptuna for the exact reasons QuietWilds pointed out - neptune is the tits for farming zaerog infinity, which will hopefully motivate me to farm it. My team is far from maxed yet so I haven't used to its full potential, and I'm missing hermes (gently caress you game) but I'm impressed with karin/gabe/hatsume/andro. I'll prob sub out karin for mori once I skill him up. He's a dope sub on ai&i/ryune teams as well.
Also whatever gets released in JP won't arrive in US for a while so that helped tip my decision to try out a shame dragon.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Fuckin get that poo poo join us. Who cares if something else is coming out later. Something is always going to come out later, enjoy a dope card now.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Xenochrist posted:

I was in the same boat as you, sitting on 400K mp and unsure if I wanted to take the plunge (lol) for neptune dragon or charite. Finally said gently caress it and bought neptuna for the exact reasons QuietWilds pointed out - neptune is the tits for farming zaerog infinity, which will hopefully motivate me to farm it. My team is far from maxed yet so I haven't used to its full potential, and I'm missing hermes (gently caress you game) but I'm impressed with karin/gabe/hatsume/andro. I'll prob sub out karin for mori once I skill him up. He's a dope sub on ai&i/ryune teams as well.
Also whatever gets released in JP won't arrive in US for a while so that helped tip my decision to try out a shame dragon.

Yeah. I don't want to fall into the trap of never using a "precious resource" in case I really need it eventually, since that defeats the purpose of having the resource entirely. And if the rest of the next set of shamedragons are like Ragnarok, then lol.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
The jewel invade rate for Challenge Descended is :eyepop:

I got 4/7 invades starting from Almighty God up. Sadly, none of them are dark jewels yet. :(

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
http://pad.gungho.jp/member/lineup/160308_newmonster.html

New MP monster. 200k. Another garbage collaboration monster.

Well that might be harsh. If the LS tops out at 6 then she would be the best mono light leader for pure damage, but if it's 7 or more then she's a much worse a. yomi.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Themata posted:

The jewel invade rate for Challenge Descended is :eyepop:

I got 4/7 invades starting from Almighty God up. Sadly, none of them are dark jewels yet. :(

Here, lemme help you out in getting a dark jewel.

iPodschun posted:

Haku - Scarlet, Sonia Gran, Medjedra, Beelz
Sakuya - Nordis, Indigo, Aamir, Kanetsugu
Meimei - Zaerog8, Aegir, Cauchemar, Athena
Karin - Deus Ex, Zhou Yu, Zeus Mercury, Valk
Leilan - Zera, Hera-Beorc, Hera-Ur, Zeus

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

SaffronKit posted:

Here, lemme help you out in getting a dark jewel.

I totally missed that post. Thank you!

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

TheQuietWilds posted:

Fuckin get that poo poo join us. Who cares if something else is coming out later. Something is always going to come out later, enjoy a dope card now.

I did it. 352 743 289 for other US NepDra havers. It'll be until Friday before it's evolved, but whatever.

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

lol so the information on the new Zeus-Dragon's interaction with Pad-R is out, kinda. They're releasing Zeus-Dragon, Hera-Dragon, Hephaestus-Dragon, Noah-Dragon, and Gaia-Dragon. They're only available at certain locations across Japan, each dragon available at a certain location on a certain day. The closest one to me is like 5 hours away, so, say goodbye to ever getting any of those!

Pretty cool to release powerful monsters and only give like .01% of the players even a chance to get them.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

aherdofpenguins posted:

lol so the information on the new Zeus-Dragon's interaction with Pad-R is out, kinda. They're releasing Zeus-Dragon, Hera-Dragon, Hephaestus-Dragon, Noah-Dragon, and Gaia-Dragon. They're only available at certain locations across Japan, each dragon available at a certain location on a certain day. The closest one to me is like 5 hours away, so, say goodbye to ever getting any of those!

Pretty cool to release powerful monsters and only give like .01% of the players even a chance to get them.

Lol chill, that's just the release, which we already knew would be restricted to the festas at the start.

I might be able to make the Kyoto one since it's pretty close to where my parents in law live, so the wife might agree to go together. Still, they are all annihilation difficulty dungeons so I'd prefer to carry some scrub who stones for me in return, rather than host it myself. That and :effort:

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Actually scratch that, you can spoof your GPS location on Android in like 2 minutes, I'll just do that instead lmao.

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

Zo posted:

Actually scratch that, you can spoof your GPS location on Android in like 2 minutes, I'll just do that instead lmao.

Oh yeah, I guess you can do that on a jailbroken iPhone too. Welp.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Also, super hot protip straight from the JP blogosphere, solo mechdragons today has stacked 1.5 drop rate with 20x +eggs even though the latter is not displayed.

This is the second best +egg farming method, but since the best method (coop 20x mechs) was nerfed, this is currently the best in the game.

Haven't had a run under 7 yet. Mostly 8 or 9. Super super fast.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Good looking out! Thanks Zo!

Oh hells yes. A perfect ten!

cryptoclastic fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Mar 8, 2016

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
I dumped all 5 stones I had on it, and got about 200 +eggs. Most of those went to Isis, whose awoken form I haven't even made yet.

If +eggs farming continues being this easy, someday I'm going to run out of things to egg.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

LuciferMorningstar posted:

The shame dragons are some of the best possible leaders in the game, even if they're outclassed some day down the line you'll still have really good leaders. I don't regret Shiva dragon at all other than once my team was max skilled it became too good for me to bother with my other teams

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
I'm still at Trailokya so it doesn't look like i'll get to farm the new hotness! :V

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
I'll be getting a new phone in the next couple of days, which will probably be running Android v6. Anyone playing PAD on Android 6 who's seen a difference in stability or such compared to older versions?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

maou shoujo posted:

I dumped all 5 stones I had on it, and got about 200 +eggs. Most of those went to Isis, whose awoken form I haven't even made yet.

If +eggs farming continues being this easy, someday I'm going to run out of things to egg.

Meanwhile, NA doesn't even have an event running.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

I have basically no dragons. I shoved a bunch of random bullshit into a team with Drawn Joker as leader for half dark resist, and just picked whatever friend could help the most (which was Gadius) and slowly tried to grind down zombie dragon for that sweet +15 tama. I actually got the final boss to ~30%hp but got unlucky with heal orbs :(

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Meanwhile, NA doesn't even have an event running.

If it makes you feel better, JP doesn't have an event running either.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Zo posted:

If it makes you feel better, JP doesn't have an event running either.

It doesn't :qq:

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

What are the odds the upcoming event will have a bonus for +eggs in decendeds and I should hold off on doing the decended challenge until then?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Skyridge posted:

What are the odds the upcoming event will have a bonus for +eggs in decendeds and I should hold off on doing the decended challenge until then?

0% because that would be good for us.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
All the dozenish people who just bought a Nepdra please add your name to the friend spreadsheet under the shamedragon tab so we can find each other TYIA

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Not sure if I ever bothered running Devil's Domain before, but doing it for the no continue challenge-get to floor 3 with Mephistopheles, bump him down to juuuuust under half, he starts a countdown with "3". Oh cool, I can stall a turn or two, clear out the useless orbs and save some green/blue/hearts (AParv team) and not have to use actives. Use my next turn to clear out a bunch of orbs, think hit once with one poo poo blue for a tiny bit of damage from AIsis, okay we're good.

Instantly hit with a gently caress You attack, game over

????? Okay then.

Attempt two was successful though, easy -pii

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Skyridge posted:

I'm clearing them now and if we get lucky with bonus +eggs in Decendeds then I'll hit the Kanetsugu piñata.

Edit: Meimei invade on floor 1 of Athena. I remember when that would have been terrifying. Ha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

So, now that I've tried a really good shiva dragon team... I don't think it's actually easier for farming than A.Ama. Better in that it can do more, certainly, but you actually have to make combos sometimes to oneshot everything. With A.Ama, all you ever have to do is stall up skills, use the skills, and make a 3-combo with 3 light prongs(or rows depending on subs) to kill the HP threshold bosses, with random lazy prongs and bejeweled to kill trash as normal.

Thankfully, this account also has a better A.Ama team than my main in addition to the shiva dragon team, so I'll never have to git gud.

• Locked thread