Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

pozzed by the blood orange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Eponine posted:

Unless you have seeping open mouth sores before you eat it, you're still fine.

Oh god, my blood oranges.

Fixed it for you.

I think salvia/saliva/spit and stomach acid do a pretty good job of killing most things. Expect maybe Herpes and the common cold. Even the flu I think enters via your nostrils more than your mouth. So mouth breathing goons are good to go.

Edit: whatever the gently caress that wet stuff in your mouth is called.

Krispy Wafer has a new favorite as of 05:50 on Mar 8, 2016

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Salvia does a good job of killing your brain

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Wait, that's what Satanism is? Then why the gently caress did I spend so much money on this black altar and goat's head?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Friend of an acquaintance. Acquaintance shared the video of Parliament debating banning Donald Trump.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Eponine posted:

Unless it was injected with HIV and AIDS literal minutes before you eat it, you're still fine.

Oh god, my blood oranges.

Welcome... to the world of AIDS!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Practical Demon posted:

Wait, that's what Satanism is? Then why the gently caress did I spend so much money on this black altar and goat's head?

I hear ya, there's going to be a lot of disappointed children in my neighbourhood tomorrow.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

"Philosophy is only the study of whether reality is real or not." - The Science Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROe28Ma_tYM

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Friend of an acquaintance. Acquaintance shared the video of Parliament debating banning Donald Trump.

NAZI JEW

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

:chanpop:

So many things. poltical dynasties = occult cabals, NAZI JEW, trump doesnt have any special interests funding his campaign, not voting spiel, the dog whistle racism against mongols which aren't even a huge immigrant population in the us.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

BgRdMchne posted:

"Philosophy is only the study of whether reality is real or not." - The Science Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROe28Ma_tYM

Like every upstanding citizen I love Bill Nye but this might be the first time I've seen him kind of pretending he has any idea what he's talking about.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Thank god he's not voting

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I once dated a girl from India who immigrated to the US when she was a kid. My grandma in Wisconsin was totally fine with it being an interracial relationship because she was the daughter of two Norwegian immigrants and my grandpa was the son of two Swedish immigrants and they both got tons of poo poo from their families over being "traitors" and all that. But once she found out the girl's family moved to Michigan when they came to the US, now that was inexcusable, no grandson of hers was going to be dating someone from Michigan. Prejudice is loving weird.

My great grandpa (in Michigan, incidentally) was kinda the same, he wasn't overly fond of non-white people but he'd tolerate them because he knew he should but he really loving hated people from Ohio. Not in the playful football rivalry way, in a serious "fuckers better be out of town before dark if they know what's good for them" sort of way. He didn't even like football so I don't even know where all of that came from.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

snergle posted:

:chanpop:

So many things. poltical dynasties = occult cabals, NAZI JEW, trump doesnt have any special interests funding his campaign, not voting spiel, the dog whistle racism against mongols which aren't even a huge immigrant population in the us.

I'll take the Kennedy's for 500 please Alex.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Joeslop posted:

The longer this goes on the more word salad and stream of consciousness it gets. I would guess increased drunkenness but they're only a minute apart each so my second guess is just mental illness

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Aesop Poprock posted:

The longer this goes on the more word salad and stream of consciousness it gets. I would guess increased drunkenness but they're only a minute apart each so my second guess is just mental illness

This is where lob quotes something saying liberalism is a mental illness not right wing politics.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

snergle posted:

This is where lob quotes something saying liberalism is a mental illness not right wing politics.

don't encourage him I think he has a crush on me

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

FrensaGeran posted:

Like every upstanding citizen I love Bill Nye but this might be the first time I've seen him kind of pretending he has any idea what he's talking about.

Yeah, he really fumbled his way through his response. Kinda wish he took it a bit more seriously.
Also, the kid says 'Stephen Hawking', not 'Dick Dorkins'. Get it together, William.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

If i wanted to kill a lot of people, HIV is definitely not the virus I'd choose.

C'mon, step up your game weird Satanists with an unhindered access to tons of bananas.

E: the actual answer is that I wouldn't use any virus because that's hilariously ineffective and also stupid.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 09:42 on Mar 8, 2016

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Soviet Commubot posted:

My great grandpa (in Michigan, incidentally) was kinda the same, he wasn't overly fond of non-white people but he'd tolerate them because he knew he should but he really loving hated people from Ohio. Not in the playful football rivalry way, in a serious "fuckers better be out of town before dark if they know what's good for them" sort of way. He didn't even like football so I don't even know where all of that came from.

Well there was the war. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I recently discovered one of my friend's boyfriend's facebook. All he does is post pro-trump, anti-Canadian government, and anti-LGBT (emphasis on the T) articles. I scrolled about 2 months back, not one status update or anything other than attacking Liberals and yay Trump.

Dude is about 20.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I recently discovered one of my friend's boyfriend's facebook. All he does is post pro-trump, anti-Canadian government, and anti-LGBT (emphasis on the T) articles. I scrolled about 2 months back, not one status update or anything other than attacking Liberals and yay Trump.

Dude is about 20.

Tell him why the voting age in the US is 18.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

The family has been in Michigan since before the war so I suppose it's not impossible that it was passed down from generation to generation. My grandma, his daughter, "hates" Ohio in the playful football rivalry way (like everyone else in the family) so maybe she was the one who broke the chain of hate :unsmith:

I think I may have a Trump supporter Facebook friend working up the courage to come out publicly. Today is the Michigan primary so I'm hoping to see a few slapfights.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Uh, I certainly wouldn't suggest any of the CEOs who presided over their bankruptcies would be Great Businessmen To Make America Great Again, soooo...

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah what a stupid macro. :raise:

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

I'm excited for the guy who posted that to come out as a Trump supporter as his politics have always been stupid as hell. He's gone back and forth between being a pro-Obama Democrat and a Republican as a function of his financial situation so I can't wait to see him get all excited about Trump.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Soviet Commubot posted:

...He's gone back and forth between being a pro-Obama Democrat and a Republican as a function of his financial situation...

At least you can't say he's one of those idiots who votes against his own interests, though yo-yo-ing in and out of the income level where you're rich enough that voting Republican makes sense must be a heck of a rollercoaster ride.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Otisburg posted:

At least you can't say he's one of those idiots who votes against his own interests, though yo-yo-ing in and out of the income level where you're rich enough that voting Republican makes sense must be a heck of a rollercoaster ride.

I don"t think he's ever really made enough that voting Republican would make sense, he just gets that way when he feels like he's making more than the people around him. I don't know what exactly he does but judging from his Facebook posts it's feast or famine and it's feast time at the moment so it's Republican time.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Soviet Commubot posted:

I don"t think he's ever really made enough that voting Republican would make sense, he just gets that way when he feels like he's making more than the people around him. I don't know what exactly he does but judging from his Facebook posts it's feast or famine and it's feast time at the moment so it's Republican time.

I'll put a Sacajawea dollar down in the betting pool for "commissioned sales."

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Youtube comments are social media, right? Smite, a goon from the LP subforum, had a guy pop up and in the comments section of one of his videos to complain about the channel's content. A dozen comments later and he's bragging about the countries he's visited, the old cars he can recognize and the video game map he's worked on for 1200 hours, unable to fathom why people aren't supremely impressed.

This guy seriously does not know when to quit (and still hasn't) so it goes on way to long to include in this post. The rest of his comments so far have been uploaded here.

http://imgur.com/a/w0P9L
http://imgur.com/a/KQaf8

Be sure to stick around for the blatant homophobia!

Hardcordion has a new favorite as of 15:22 on Mar 8, 2016

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Delta Airlines for President in 2020.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Soviet Commubot posted:

It's the dumbest loving manufactured rivalry. They're the same state, but with a prettier landscape in Michigan.

Source: I am from Michigan and went to college in Ohio. Really all the Great Lakes states should unite to hate on Indiana.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Christo posted:

Youtube comments are social media, right? Smite, a goon from the LP subforum, had a guy pop up and in the comments section of one of his videos to complain about the channel's content. A dozen comments later and he's bragging about the countries he's visited, the old cars he can recognize and the video game map he's worked on for 1200 hours, unable to fathom why people aren't supremely impressed.

This guy seriously does not know when to quit (and still hasn't) so it goes on way to long to include in this post. The rest of his comments so far have been uploaded here.

30+ images of that crap? Man guy really keeps on going :stare:

Also wanna see that map now.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Christo posted:

Youtube comments are social media, right?

Why would you pick on Smite? He's like the chillest, nicest dude ever

Bet it's a sick map though.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

The gently caress did she have against Michigan?

No clue, just some kind of MY STATE is better than YOUR STATE thing since they're bordering states I guess. Kind of like how everyone in Illinois hates Missouri so much we literally made a river flow backwards to send our waste water down to them.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Henchman of Santa posted:

It's the dumbest loving manufactured rivalry. They're the same state, but with a prettier landscape in Michigan.

Source: I am from Michigan and went to college in Ohio. Really all the Great Lakes states should unite to hate on Indiana.

Counter-point: At one time (and possibly still) Toledo, Ohio was #3 in the nation for human trafficking. So it kind of really is a shithole.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Soviet Commubot posted:

I think I may have a Trump supporter Facebook friend working up the courage to come out publicly. Today is the Michigan primary so I'm hoping to see a few slapfights.

My 10 year old used to do that. As in spout a bunch of marginally related words and then say HUH!

He's literally using grade school debate tactics. So yeah, Trump supporter.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

Counter-point: At one time (and possibly still) Toledo, Ohio was #3 in the nation for human trafficking. So it kind of really is a shithole.

Ohio is just a lovely state in general but really it isn't Ohio's fault. It's a massive, decaying casualty of the Rust Belt.

I live in PA which sucks almost as much. The states sometimes have a rivalry but my thought is "well both states are awful, Ohio just happens to suck more."

Though I'll give both states one thing; neither is New Jersey.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Public page so whatever

lmao at $shillary

Also not sure a 40% stake purchase by Univsion counts as "buyout"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Christo posted:

OK I can't stop reading this and it's amazing. I finally figured out who that guy reminds me of and it's loving user:Conservative, everyone's favourite completely crazy Conservapedia admin/editor. The same style of cherry picking, wild assumptions and weird obsessions.