Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

poo poo, the goods + ticket packages offer different goods depending on the location.

I want the Lily White phonestraps but at the same time I would much rather watch the live at COEX, which is way more comfortable. But pamphlets??? Also COEX is pricier by KRW 19,000.

:(

Though in the end I'm going with whatever's available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oblivion590
Nov 23, 2010

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

poo poo, the goods + ticket packages offer different goods depending on the location.

I want the Lily White phonestraps but at the same time I would much rather watch the live at COEX, which is way more comfortable. But pamphlets??? Also COEX is pricier by KRW 19,000.

:(

Though in the end I'm going with whatever's available.

Are there any remote screenings in Japan itself? I suppose people who lost in the lottery are probably out of luck.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

LOV
ELI
VE

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Oblivion590 posted:

Are there any remote screenings in Japan itself? I suppose people who lost in the lottery are probably out of luck.

I dunno Japanese but this is the part of the site that talks about foreign screenings.

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/otonokizaka/sp_finallive_lvos.html

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Allarion posted:

Yeah, it's getting songs like Anzu's song is why I'm hesitant to do Master groove now until I get more practice.

Well, that's why it has the switch button, if you can afford it. Though, that depends on how many songs you can't handle (too many for me, probably, even though I did just about beat Master the one time I tried)

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wonder if I have to buy tickets for both days cause that would be a a major strain on my funds.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I wonder if I have to buy tickets for both days cause that would be a a major strain on my funds.

What are they actually doing in Japan, are they performing two days in a row?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

What are they actually doing in Japan, are they performing two days in a row?

Yeah, I believe the live is on 2 days, the 31st and the 1st of April.

The previous 2015 live also took place over a course of 2 days.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Playing SS right after SIF and this post made me realize that I tend to get really few Greats in SS when compared to SIF. In SIF, even if I FC, a good portion (like at least 25%) will be greats. In SS, though, Greats are rare even when I'm doing badly. It's mostly Perfects, Nices, and Bads.

On the flip side, I rarely get Bads in SIF, whereas I when I screw up in SS it's usually a toss up between Nices and Bads. I mainly slightly miss the timing, netting me a Good (equivalent of Nice).

It's strange how SS is easier to hit Perfect notes on yet easier to do Bad on.

I've noticed this too and it feels odd. This kind of detection throws me off and makes me feel like I have less leeway to mess up.
It's like the combined detection window for Perfect/Great in SIF is larger, but for SS, the combined detection window is smaller, but the Perfect window is larger than in SIF.

SIF is also the game where perfect lock cards feel the most significant, somehow. Even moreso than in GF Note, which feels the most comparable; in GF Note I feel like I hardly ever get like a Good/Nice equivalent, I just end up missing the note more often.

Comparing note detection feels weird.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

the first beat in the song

you know when a song gives you a beat without any sound whatsoever to match the tempo to.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh, all my SS event estimates were bad, because I thought this was 9 days, not 8. You can't just have 8 day events, it's bad enough being inconsistent between 7 and 9.

Now I'm going to be in the <50k zone because I was trying too hard.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

Oh, all my SS event estimates were bad, because I thought this was 9 days, not 8. You can't just have 8 day events, it's bad enough being inconsistent between 7 and 9.

All for mini Rin.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

I've noticed this too and it feels odd. This kind of detection throws me off and makes me feel like I have less leeway to mess up.
It's like the combined detection window for Perfect/Great in SIF is larger, but for SS, the combined detection window is smaller, but the Perfect window is larger than in SIF.

Yeah, I'll agree with this too, this is really odd (in SS) coming off non-f2p rhythm games where perfect is usually really tight and getting all perfects is something you'll probably get an achievement for.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

Yeah, I'll agree with this too, this is really odd (in SS) coming off non-f2p rhythm games where perfect is usually really tight and getting all perfects is something you'll probably get an achievement for.

It's kind of a relief to me that none of the three games I play have a reward for full perfect combo - I'd feel pressured if it were the case.
Gf Note has their new tracked song stuff (SS score, Full-Full Master), but those are more doable than training yourself to get way accurate (granted, perfect lock cards are available, but it's but it's not like they fully ensure perfect accuracy even with a full team).

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

this post lead me to look at the previous event that was the same amount of hours and then i googled the song name and found this video

http://polsy.org.uk/play/nico/?vidid=sm27495241

like what

im sort of glad the guy didn't get a full combo cuz that would have just destroyed me

Skwee fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Mar 8, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, Master+ is just crazy. At least you have to qualify for it by doing a really good Master run first so there's no danger of getting it accidentally.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was gonna get into a long post, but then I realized that I'd rather listen to what other people have to say and discuss it with them rather than just vomiting words at them, especially given my meager knowledge of iM@S music. Hell, I haven't even seen Cinderella Girls. So it would be nice to hear from people better acquainted with iM@S music, as well as from people who haven't seen either animes and only interacted with the music through the mobile games.

Anyways, fair warning that this segment is a lot more subjective and biased in favor of LL because I am more familiar with it and because of my general ignorance or lack of memory regarding iM@S and CG. And also because taste in music is highly subjective and varies from person to person. If you find yourself disagreeing with a point, please feel free to point them out.

Idol Music

Going off what I've heard from the phone games, I'm tempted to say that CG music comes off as a lot more gimmicky. Perhaps that's a bit disparaging? My point is that a a good number of them don't feel like music to me. It throws me off at times. There's one song that I've encountered during the Groove that barely appears to have a tune, and the singer is singing so softly that it feels more like reciting poetry than singing. And then there's the song by that Kirari or Kiriri or whatever about marshmallow pancakes or hotcakes. It also doesn't really feel like a song. At most, it feels like a character song, which I would distinguish between a J-Pop song. It feels like a lot of songs rely on these memes and in-jokes and catchphrases. It also feels like the singers are trying too hard to keep their voices similar to that of their characters while singing. For instance, compare the game version of Marshmallow Kiss to the live version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jf7tJJeI-ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhN0gYUk-Pc

The VA's voice feels a lot more squeaky and cutesy in the game than it does in the live version. And of course this depends on preference, but I personally find it offputting. iM@S CG songs will have the girls voice sound effects or even use sound effects that you wouldn't normally hear in a song. Like, another Groove song (I think it was cool?) had engine noises or something like that. That isn't to say I hate them all the time. I like Miku's personal song, which has her going nya at times, and I like the Ponkotsu Android song a lot too. But I simply feel like too many songs make use of these factors.

In comparison, LL initially surprised me because Rin's singing voice was so different from what I'd heard of her in the anime. She also generally doesn't use her vocal tics while singing, at least from what I can remember. Most of the girls don't, really. BiBi has done it a few times. Love Novels is an example, but I think the best example is their recently released Psychic Fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GmO_vKutyMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BQWVZq4PS8

Psychic Fire feels really experimental to me in terms of Love Live songs. It's not like they haven't done different genres before, but Psychic Fire is full of stuff like each of the characters saying catch phrases, chanting their subunit name, and even a Erichika! in there. Yet, I really really really love Psychic Fire for it. It's cute, it's just neat. I could list a buncha reasons why I like it while I still have a problem with CG's songs (it's rare for LL songs to do this, the girls still feel like they're singing an actual song, etc. etc.) but all of them are colored by my own bias.

So maybe it is partially a connection thing. I like Love Live. You could even say I love it. I understand and recognize and have familiarized myself with all these references, whereas I don't know the first thing about iM@S CG.

Which brings me to my second and last (for now) point - I personally feel like the iM@S (both OG and CG) are about the characters themselves. Which isn't to say that LL doesn't (I'm pretty sure Niko and Rin both have songs that play with their names), but for the most part LL keep the characters and their songs separate. It's also always the same 9 girls - LL has a smaller cast than iM@S, which I believe plays a factor. We had this talk while I was going through iM@S, but a lot of the girls really don't get much focus. Some of the girls are just forgotten after their solo episodes. They lack presence. So, to ensure that people remember these characters, who don't get much focus, their songs are packed with the characters' personalities. Too much personality, sometimes, in my opinion. This is made even more chaotic because iM@S deals with girls of all ages and personalities. So there are a lot of character songs, meaning it's a toss up between whether you'll end up enjoying any one song or not.

This might be because of the iM@S games. Having only played the PSP game and read a bit about the other games, I tend to see the iM@S games as having you work with a single idol. Polsy said something about teams and Unity, but that came later, yeah? In essence, I presume most of the songs are done solo. So characters will sing each other's songs, but at the same time they have their own image songs. Which results in something like this terrifying abomination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVzVH1YIXkI

But yeah, each character being treated separately in each playthrough and having their own songs means that their image songs will personify them. Chihaya's songs exemplify her life. Yayoi's song is cheery and upbeat and also about breakfast. I don't remember the other songs. Beyond Aoi Tori, I never really enjoyed the majority of the songs that were available to me in the PSP game. This is reflected in the iM@S anime as well, as each of the featured episodes for characters will end with their solo songs, whereas the LL anime used a unified OP and ED for the season. The majority of songs in the anime are performed together. The songs, even solo and subunit songs, focus on being songs first and the characters second. So you don't get all these nyas or chus or so forth. So when you compare SIF and SS, the SIF songs are a lot more listenable as a whole.

But like I said, it's not like I dislike iM@S songs. Chihaya is my favorite 2D idol when it comes to vocals. As much as I like LL songs, Aoi Tori will always be my number 1. Imai Asami is the only 3D idol I care about. Maybe it's fitting, since Chihaya's character is literally wanting to sing, so her character songs feature good singing first and foremost. And upon repeat listens, I've come to find a lot of the SS songs pretty good.

But overall, I feel like LL's smaller cast allows for more listenable songs.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I think I can easily agree. Sometimes with CG songs the character tics being worked into the image songs work really well, or there will be cases where whoever produced the song added some kind of flair to it that made it really appealing, to the point where even if I don't have a particular liking for the character, the song is just that enjoyable.

Example: Hotel Moonside, image song for Kanade Hayami. I don't really care or know that much about her but I know that I really like this song.

Marshmallow Kiss is one I don't like much at all. It's... "pop"py but not in the sense of "pop music", but like, it gives me a sense of bubbles popping, a kind of effervescence that, while it is in tune with Kirari's character, just plain isn't to my liking. It also feels irregular, which, again, matches her to a degree, but does little in terms of what I find appealing. But that's just me.

Some LL music does get a bit more character-y but only when you get into the solos. Nico Puri<3 Joshi Dou, Nawatobi, Yume Naki Yume wa Yume Ja Nai, from the first crop of BD bonus songs all come to mind as stuff that really feels character-y since there's no focus on being Muse the group. I haven't listened enough to the S2 BD bonus songs beyond Kururin Miracle, but that's definitely Rin's brightness shining through clearly and showing her off. There are also the various singles that they used in SIF for the School Idol Diary tie-in token events, which also to at least some degree communicate character for each of the nine girls.

But as you've noted, it's not as wholly character-focused in the music as much as iM@S+CG. If I had more knowledge on regular iM@S songs I'd be able to speak better on this point.

Atashi Ponkotsu Android, though - that, along with Nation Blue, Orange Sapphire, and the other trio crop of Pastel Pink na Koi, Orgel no Kobako, Zettai Tokken Shuchou Shimasuu! [which I admittedly haven't listened to yet but will once the event hits] - these are all from the Cute/Cool/Passion jewelries! CDs, which each group 5 girls from the noted attribute together for a group song, and a single cover song for each of the girls. These group songs communicate a sense of character, but not individually, I feel - they're more for the 'character' of the attribute they represent. AtaPon is adorable, Nation Blue is poised and powerful, Orange Sapphire is energetic. Pastel Pink na Koi is soft, Orgel no Kobako is elegant, and I can't say anything about the third yet. But my point still stands in that they communicate the character of Cute, Cool, or Passion.

And then you have certain group songs like Onegai! Cinderella, Kagayaku Sekai no Mahou, Todoke! Idol, GOIN'!, Nagareboshi Kiseki, which to me feel like they communicate a "character" of idol-ness in general.

PSYCHIC FIRE is like Cutie Panther on meme steroids and I adore it to bits. It's perfect as the last BiBi song (Sakkaku Crossroads is the final single yes but I'm saying "last BiBi song" since it's the second one on the single album).

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Watching anyone play at speed 1 is painful.

Also master+ is painful, but I also really wish they included those when the songs make their way into rotation somehow.

But really, the qualification for it isn't that much more, I don't think. You need 17 for the encore, and 21 for the special encore. It's kinda hard to say, but I'd imagine 3 a-ish scores without flat-out missing notes should get you pretty close. I'd like to say "a score of about 1.2–1.4 mln" will do you right, but I'm mostly certain the multiplier to increase the hako is tied to combo, rather than score. But more importantly, the score threshold for the various ranks seems to float a bit — presumably depending on what the songs are, because that would make sense.

At least, I'm still pretty sure combo's important for making the hako go up. At a high enough combo (probably somewhere around a whole song ~450) you get like a few tenth every couple notes, I think? It goes up pretty drat fast at that point. I don't really know, because its a bit difficult to pay attention to any particular meter and not horribly gently caress up.

e. Wait no these were almost entirely <100 combos, still went fine. Maybe it's tied to unit score? Come to think of it, is SS's scoring broken down somewhere like SIF's is? If there's like, per-unit scoring, rather than "your team has a total of x, so each tap is y" that would maybe kinda explain it? I know I've had worse hako numbers with an off-color team, but I kinda assumed that it was also just me being crap.

Also, i definitely finished that last run like a minute after the event ended :v

Plus side, I leveled up and now I have one more stamina point! rip 69 stamina, the funniest possible amount Now what the hell am I gonna do with all this stamina, if the event's over >:(

As for the bits about music, it's almost required that something like SS (and GF) focus mostly on image songs. Image songs for the most popular ones, in particular. That's how you get people to come play your game and buy your stuff, after all. Plus, as a practical matter you have to limit what you put in, because even if you just limited it to CG stuff, there's probably still a goddamn ton of music. Like, I don't think it's entirely a cashgrab when shiny festa is split into three different games. And like 2/3—5/6 of the tracks on each version are character/image/personal songs (there's some distinction there, apparently. It seems everyone there has image songs and then songs they're just sorta attached to or like), and then a few overlapping songs.

As for your first point, I think maybe you're saying CG's music sounds more produced? That's what I took from your comment about effects and things. That's probably true, but I think that's fine. Mostly because I've made the mistake of clicking on videos for 1st lives of LL, IM@s (original flavor), and CG. They're kinda dire, in various ways. But mostly, they're rough in a way that can be smoothed over in a studio. On the other hand, unless I go out of my way, I'll have no idea what the hell these songs are about, so they're all blanket j-pop to me, regardless of what the sorta questionable lyrics are actually saying.

I mean, if you go out past SIF and SS for a moment, GF's songs slide out genres way further — I'm not saying everything in SIF or SS would be right at home blaring out of a DDR machine or anything, but they mostly don't have shamisen as a major component. Although, I'm actually kinda disappointed the aikatsu game doesn't have some of the more weird songs in it. Japanese du-wop is pretty funny.

Also, the song that you thought was soft, maybe this charming song by noted near-mute Chieri? :colbert: it is a very nice and relaxing song. Well, of course I'd say that, most of my favorites are cute songs anyway Psychic Fire, on the other hand, is the sort of thing I'd probably drop in my eurobeat playlist that I sometimes put on when driving around.

Also, in regards to your terrifying abomination, I want, in helpful youtube search format, because nobody's been so helpful as to make a playlist. It is a Haruka song, in some manner or another. Either she likes it or it's a character song — either way, it makes as much sense on the surface for her as anyone else. Point being, it's great. It's not particularly idol-y, but it's great, no matter whose voice it is in. Then again, your example is from the SP PSP games — the shiny festa ones are more like a straight rhythm game, rather than any mix/matching you can do in the console/arcade games.

All these words really just indicate how long I've had this goddamn post open. Terrible.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Mar 8, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I can't really do the associated listening at work so I can't reasonably respond to most of this (particularly, the LL portions), but

I was gonna get into a long post, but

At most, it feels like a character song, which I would distinguish between a J-Pop song. It feels like a lot of songs rely on these memes and in-jokes and catchphrases. It also feels like the singers are trying too hard to keep their voices similar to that of their characters while singing. For instance, compare the game version of Marshmallow Kiss to the live version.

Agreed that the solo songs are often character songs, particularly so for their first song. It's interesting that you think it's bad, or at least not preferred, that they keep their character's voice when singing. In standard im@s, particularly, it would be a weird immersion break if they had a different voice on stage after you'd been talking to them in their character voice for 5 minutes, though that's not as applicable to CG/ML. Obviously this reasoning wouldn't carry over to LL which wasn't created as a game.

The 3D animation for the 'ah! ichatta!' at the end of the song will never not be funny to me.

This might be because of the iM@S games. Having only played the PSP game and read a bit about the other games, I tend to see the iM@S games as having you work with a single idol. Polsy said something about teams and Unity, but that came later, yeah?

Yeah, im@s 1 and SP were solo and indeed, the original arcade game, and that is really still how their songs are released - there's no official groupings (though, there are in CG and ML).

e: maybe Project Fairy, but they were never promoted as that outside of the game

Polsy fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Mar 8, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

At least, I'm still pretty sure combo's important for making the hako go up

I've been trying to figure that out but yeah, even if you drop your combo it still goes up at roughly the same speed so it feels like maybe score, or maybe a combination of.

Zenostein posted:

Also, in regards to your terrifying abomination, I want, in helpful youtube search format

The forums are extremely bad at preserving non-ascii URL content. Ideally you need to get %-formatted URLs, if possible.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Oh man, it didn't even occur to me that a) the url would have the japanese characters in it and b) it would turn into raw code like that. Whoops, now it's a bitly link. Either way it's just 'aimasu' + i want, because i didn't find a playlist handy and god knows what's blocked where on youtube. Like the entirety of AKB48's channel in the US, which I find kinda hilarious.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

Marshmallow Kiss is one I don't like much at all. It's... "pop"py but not in the sense of "pop music", but like, it gives me a sense of bubbles popping, a kind of effervescence that, while it is in tune with Kirari's character, just plain isn't to my liking.

Pretty much, I don't like Kirari that much but it is very 'her'

graybook posted:

Zettai Tokken Shuchou Shimasuu! [which I admittedly haven't listened to yet but will once the event hits]

Oh, is that next? It's really good, imo. It's very Passion, depending on how you feel about that.

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008

graybook posted:

PSYCHIC FIRE is like Cutie Panther on meme steroids and I adore it to bits. It's perfect as the last BiBi song (Sakkaku Crossroads is the final single yes but I'm saying "last BiBi song" since it's the second one on the single album).

I've always equated it more to Trouble Busters, especially since it's heavy on the Nico

Hateheh
May 9, 2009

Polsy posted:

e: who is this meant to be?
Looks like Shin Sato.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh, it does actually. Weird since I don't think she's in SS, though. Actually I didn't know there was a Shin at all until I opened today's comic.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

I hadn't thought about the music in those terms before but that got me thinking about the shift in emphasis in iM@S from 1/SP to 2 to OFA. The themes and needs of the games drive the music quite a bit. If you're not so into character songs, I think the main series is moving in a direction you'd appreciate.

With the original arcade game and the Xbox and PSP ports, the game put the emphasis squarely on one idol, even when units were available. It made sense at this point to lean heavily towards character songs or ones associated with two or three characters. One quirk of this period was that at times they would intentionally direct the cast to perform worse on certain songs because of in-character weaknesses like in Mechagohan.

iM@S2 attempted to move away from this by making "unity" one of the story's main themes despite the gameplay revolving around producing one idol plus interchangeable backup. Out of the box it had more group songs than any of the previous games. The image songs were shuffled around and often less closely tied to a single character. For better or worse, there were a lot less comedy song/singer combinations. They aimed for reasonably good performances across the board. I remember people around launch remarking that Imai Asami was just singing as herself because Chihaya didn't give her classic stiff performance on the upbeat numbers.

OFA overhauled the approach to units. You still had a leader but could change who it was at any time. The game encouraged you to shuffle idols around and develop everyone's skills. The centerpiece event was an all star live where you had to use all 13 idols. Right out of the tutorial, you're given one image song of your choice and four ensemble songs and I feel that they maintained the balance well throughout.
Here's a collection of all star encores with a couple of extras from the rhythm game spinoffs.

Probably doesn't matter too much but I glossed over spinoffs, CD series, etc. Anyway, the anime series drew from everything that came before it (2 and earlier) and as you noticed, they used character songs to make the most of the limited attention certain idols got.

Oblivion590
Nov 23, 2010

I dunno Japanese but this is the part of the site that talks about foreign screenings.

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/otonokizaka/sp_finallive_lvos.html

Dang, it looks like I missed the domestic lottery application by two weeks.

Tickets for the two days of the concert had separate lotteries and sales, so I would expect the same for the remote viewings.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I've heard (on the internet!) that for CG lives, the performers aren't required to fully get in to character.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

loving youtube red

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlV9RjJdAEI

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I was looking through the show to try to figure out which Nico outfit I want to make, but I got distracted.

https://jii.moe/VJfFsfd2g.webm

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YZSrDl-HPI

This is a powerful team.

Also I guess auto video tags don't work on mobile and I'm too lazy to do it manually on touch keyboard
(edited now on my computer)

Also technology is amazing. To find this video I took a picture of the text from my ipad screen using the google translate app on my iPhone and then copy pasted the detected Japanese text into google and then used airdrop to send the video I found to my iPad to post here. I wanted to see how difficult the next song in my challenge event is.

Skwee fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Mar 9, 2016

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I was looking through the show to try to figure out which Nico outfit I want to make, but I got distracted.

https://jii.moe/VJfFsfd2g.webm

I genuinely burst out laughing when I watched this scene for the first time. It feels really goofy.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Polsy posted:

Does she have her hair done like that somewhere, though? Sonata Mused suggested Chieri and she is the only one I can think of with hair like that, though she doesn't really seem the type to be emitting a emotional star, so hmm.

It's actually a drawing of what is most likely a character from the mangas she draws.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Aah, cool, thanks. I did take a quick look through her cards but not close enough to make that out.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

dudermcbrohan posted:

It's actually a drawing of what is most likely a character from the mangas she draws.

o so she a mangaka huh, thought she was just a lazy neet huh

pretty bizarre

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yeah, I think I'm in the fan of Shiki camp now. Helps she gets some good lines too.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Allarion posted:

Yeah, I think I'm in the fan of Shiki camp now. Helps she gets some good lines too.

ye she is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I love her near-permanent :3 face.