Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

doverhog posted:

The only sport worth watching is the one with shirtless dudes dry humping while covered in each other's blood.

Don't like soccer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Testekill posted:

It's generally a fine and a ban from the stadium. Etihad Stadium in Melbourne is a 10k fine if you run onto the field IIRC

edit: a classic video of a streaker being smashed by a cricketer. The replay starts at about :35
:nws:contains dick, balls and rear end :nws:

Was there supposed to be a video here?

Was it this one?

:nws: for naked skinny dude

Buggerlugs
Aug 27, 2003

"All right, Bellamy came on at Liverpool and did well, but everybody
thinks that he's the saviour, he's Jesus Christ. He's not Jesus Christ"

mcbexx posted:

The real schadenfreude is that I am and have been an avid videogamer for well over 35 years now and I don't understand a single thing that was said or done in this video.
:corsair:

Glad I'm not the only one

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
New LA Beast video, wherein NO GOD drat IT, NO, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING ANYMORE, JUST STOP ALREADY :gonk::smallbarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_K960dG4c

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
All these sports gifs and not one mention of this classic:

http://i.imgur.com/HoGuTv3.webm

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also:

Apparently they were still driving the car like that and the police had to flag them down

The video makes it 10x funnier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K8uFekcP0Q

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://vine.co/v/O7jDMq26qjT

I love this :3:

Mainly for the face on the lady at "Huh?".

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

https://vine.co/v/O7jDMq26qjT

I love this :3:

Mainly for the face on the lady at "Huh?".

No schadenfreude if it's staged schadenfreude.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

vxsarin posted:

No schadenfreude if it's staged schadenfreude.

It does appear to be a real place though, where you can go get some Fuckin' Taco's apparently.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Aramoro posted:

It does appear to be a real place though, where you can go get some Fuckin' Taco's apparently.

which is pretty awesome

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

Jippa posted:

Please stop talking about sports.

I'm going to link this because I'm not sure if it's my net being poo poo or it's really big. It's a sfw bear costume prank.

http://i.imgur.com/jgctOms.gif

Frankly, I expected the costume enthusiast to get sprayed or shot by the end of the gif.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Kudos to him for at least flipping around and not landing on his face.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Ragequit posted:

I believe Ping Pong is the sport of champions, thank you very much:

Ahahaha on a loving leather couch to boot.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Parts Kit posted:

Ahahaha on a loving leather couch to boot.

Wouldn't any other material be harder to clean?

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
Good eye, batter

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Anonymous declared war on Donald Trump, hacked his voicemail, released a bunch of his saved messages...and the most damning thing in there is MSNBC hosts kissing his rear end:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trumps-voicemails-hacked-by-anonymous-a6913861.html

quote:

As figureheads of America's top left-leaning television network, MSNBC news anchors Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Tamron Hall have been tasked with cross-examining Mr Trump on several occasions during the Republican primary campaign.

But on the Anonymous recordings then Mr Scarborough and Ms Brzezinski, the co-hosts of a morning show on MSNBC, can be heard thanking Trump profusely for his donation to a charity event.

"You must be, like, on your jet or something," says Ms Brzezinski once the call goes to answerphone. "We'd love to talk to you."

Mr Scarborough says: "We are so, so grateful for everything, Donald, and we just want to call you and tell you how much it means to us," before Ms Brzezinski continues to thank the billionaire tycoon for his donation.

In behind-the-scenes audio leaked from an MSNBC interview in February, Mr Trump instructs Mr Scarborough and Ms Brezinski to "make us all look good", and asks for "nothing too hard" when Ms Brezinski asks if she should question him about his immigration policies.

Tweets posted by Mr Scarborough appear to confirm the authenticity of the messages in which he can be heard speaking.

"Oh my God. I just read the transcripts! Trump must have contributed to a children's charity. Scandalous!!!!" he writes, before continuing: "Should Mika and I now apologise for raising money for children's charities from rich people?"

A woman identifying herself as “T Hall”, believed to be MSNBC's Tamron Hall, can be heard on the recording saying she was going to use Mr Trump's discount in a luxury clothing store.

She says: “I celebrated by going to Gucci, and I’m going to use your discount, because there’s a green dress that’s like $3,000, and I need a discount bigger than... my discount.“

:ughh:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
According to The Gawker article where all this started it looks like the leaked voicemail messages from MSNBC staff to Trump were all from 2012 anyway, well before he announced his intention to run for President.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Phanatic posted:

Anonymous declared war on Donald Trump, hacked his voicemail, released a bunch of his saved messages...and the most damning thing in there is MSNBC hosts kissing his rear end:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trumps-voicemails-hacked-by-anonymous-a6913861.html

:ughh:

Well Scarborough isn't left-leaning at all, even though MSNBC as a whole tends to be. Scarborough was a Republican Congressman at one time.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

According to The Gawker article where all this started it looks like the leaked voicemail messages from MSNBC staff to Trump were all from 2012 anyway, well before he announced his intention to run for President.

That's even sadder.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
The difficulty with going after Trump is that his public persona seems to be his actual personality, so you aren't going to find anything that surprising in his private stuff. He's expected to be a crass dickhead, so none of that will effect his image one bit. They'd have to catch him actually committing a crime or something, and even then if it was from 5+ years ago it probably wouldn't have much of an impact.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
I think the scandalous part was Trump donating to a children's charity.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
You could catch The Donald giving a blowjob to the president of mexico in a bathroom in Cuba and he'd be like "gently caress mexicans, amirite" and still get endorsed by the KKK.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Okay, but what if everyone knew about his disgustingly small hands?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I wonder how much of that is Trump being the star of a show on MSNBC's parent company? They'd probably fawn over Jay Leno too. It's probably a conflict of interest, but having NBC involved in any debate with Trump was a conflict since he worked for them and will probably be working for them again in 2017.

And who the gently caress keeps voicemails from 4 years ago?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Krispy Kareem posted:

I wonder how much of that is Trump being the star of a show on MSNBC's parent company? They'd probably fawn over Jay Leno too. It's probably a conflict of interest, but having NBC involved in any debate with Trump was a conflict since he worked for them and will probably be working for them again in 2017.

And who the gently caress keeps voicemails from 4 years ago?

I kept a voicemail from one of my best friends before he OD'd for almost a year. Maybe Trump had some super emotional connection to them?

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Wanamingo posted:

New LA Beast video, wherein NO GOD drat IT, NO, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING ANYMORE, JUST STOP ALREADY :gonk::smallbarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_K960dG4c

At this point this belongs in the AUG thread, jesus christ.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Detheros posted:

At this point this belongs in the AUG thread, jesus christ.

First Beast video to make me feel sick. He's evolving.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Peanut President posted:

You could catch The Donald giving a blowjob to the president of mexico in a bathroom in Cuba and he'd be like "gently caress mexicans, amirite" and still get endorsed by the KKK.

But I thought you supported him over Cruz, Jimmy! :ohdear:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I don't have time to sit through the entire 18 minute LA Beast video, can someone tell me whether drinking a gallon of spoiled milk turns out to be a good idea or not?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I don't have time to sit through the entire 18 minute LA Beast video, can someone tell me whether drinking a gallon of spoiled milk turns out to be a good idea or not?

Skip to the last minute and see for yourself

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

:barf: literally

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I am shocked. Shocked.

He had a follow up video where he spends 5 minutes berating himself and calling himself an idiot for going back on his word and doing another dumb eating challenge after he promised to quit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJp9UNB7SXs

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
One thing that I find especially odd about L.A. Beast is how normal certain areas of his life are, like personal hygiene. He's got really straight, white teeth, he maintains his facial hair, he seems reasonably fit, his place isn't a complete hovel, etc.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Basebf555 posted:

One thing that I find especially odd about L.A. Beast is how normal certain areas of his life are, like personal hygiene. He's got really straight, white teeth, he maintains his facial hair, he seems reasonably fit, his place isn't a complete hovel, etc.

It's only a matter of time before all that stomach acid fucks up his teeth forever

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
He is broken on the inside- both developmentally and at this point his intestines due to a dozen or so separate parasitic species.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Just Offscreen posted:

He is broken on the inside- both developmentally and at this point his intestines due to a dozen or so separate parasitic species.

Introducing new intestinal parasites to do battle with the existing colonies in his bowels is the only thing keeping him alive at this point.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

When he pushed the curdled milk out of the bottle :barf:.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Basebf555 posted:

One thing that I find especially odd about L.A. Beast is how normal certain areas of his life are, like personal hygiene.

I hope he remembers to clean out that washing machine before he does his next load of laundry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer