Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
She is going to turn him into a fire zombie with a heart of stone and he will hang all those who betrayed him. When he hangs Ollie the viewers are supposed to realize that Kit Harrington no longer plays Jon Snow, but the cruel, vindictive creature that has taken his place. Instead we'll all collectively go "fuckin' finally, good on you, Jonny boy" and D&D will frustratedly have to rewrite season 7 to have another Shireen burning because we keep rooting for the wrong characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Kajeesus posted:

She is going to turn him into a fire zombie with a heart of stone and he will hang all those who betrayed him. When he hangs Ollie the viewers are supposed to realize that Kit Harrington no longer plays Jon Snow, but the cruel, vindictive creature that has taken his place. Instead we'll all collectively go "fuckin' finally, good on you, Jonny boy" and D&D will frustratedly have to rewrite season 7 to have another Shireen burning because we keep rooting for the wrong characters.

This year, Kajeesus is a writer on the show.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I never thought she would rez him, not in the books anyway but maybe the show since they went out of their way to have her meet Thoros.

Never understood why people think she would burn someone to work rez magic, though. R'hllor's raise spell is a kiss of life, transferring some of your own 'fire' or soul into the deceased.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I'm hoping for Jon being the show's Coldhands, but that interview is meaningless. I wish they'd stop asking the actors about that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She's gonna try to rez Stannis and wind up rezzing Jon. OR! She is gonna rez Jon Stark! OR! She's lying because she can't break her nondisclosure clause!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

1-800-DOCTORB posted:

She's going to resurrect Jon Targaryen.

There we go.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Solice Kirsk posted:

She's gonna try to rez Stannis and wind up rezzing Jon. OR! She is gonna rez Jon Stark! OR! She's lying because she can't break her nondisclosure clause!

I can't believe an actor would lie.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Ague Proof posted:

I can't believe an actor would lie.

I know right?? Ugh I bet she isn't even a real redhead. Disgusting.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

esperterra posted:

I know right?? Ugh I bet she isn't even a real redhead. Disgusting.

Next you're going to tell me that Emilia Clark isn't even a natural blonde :rolleyes:

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
And yeah there's a bunch of ways to rules-lawyer out of that statement:
- It's not Jon Snow, it's Jon Stark/Targaryen/Other
- She just wanted to burn his corpse and his kingly Targ fire-powers "woke the dragon"
- It was the Lord of Light, not Melisandre
- He's now a zombie like Coldhands, so technically he didn't get resurrected since he's not alive

Or of course she's just lying

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.
She's lying because it's an uncivil question to begin with, as are all directed at Kit. 'Are you or are you not going to perform this big spoiler from the next season that cost your network probably a couple million bucks to make that the network is now hoping to recouple?' HBO, to their credit, has not really pretended to hide Kit from the sets or anything, but a fiction series is just a bit of innocuous mutual deception. Wannabe investigative journalists should maybe direct their attention elsewhere?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuH3tJPiP-U

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
That's actually a very good trailer imo. I can feel the hype intensifying. is it possible this season won't be hot garbage???

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

emanresu tnuocca posted:

That's actually a very good trailer imo. I can feel the hype intensifying. is it possible this season won't be hot garbage???

Bwahahahaha....ohhhhhhh.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Bran meeting Night's King has me excited for some exposition on the Others but otherwise. Eh.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Lancel is very dead isn't he?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Maybe Winds of Winter will have a 2016 release??

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Was that Jon Snow at the 1 minute mark?

Also, how bad rear end is the onion knight.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Arya is a white walker now huh.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

kater posted:

Warg.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
So what do have there? Tower of Joy fight, Euron, Davos maybe about to take Jon's body, Bran psychic-meeting a White Walker.

Blind.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i saw girls making out this season's gonna rock

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

kater posted:

Just blind and bruised I think.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

romanowski posted:

i saw girls making out this season's gonna rock

That's all I took away from this trailer.

That and the show seems to be on the path to making Cersei and Jaime's bond stronger than ever still.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

real talk i am very hype for davos loving up some night's watch traitors

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Mel is showing her boobs again

Sansa is in some castle (maybe back in Winterfell?)

Bran got too loving big for the part

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
99% this is Arthur Dayne vs. young Ned and some other guy:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Well from the way he's holding those blades it is obviously Raphael, he's even got red on him.

bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

We're getting into a rhythm now

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

hanales posted:

Was that Jon Snow at the 1 minute mark?

Also, how bad rear end is the onion knight.

I think it's young Ned Stark and his companions at the Tower of Joy.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Ned's hair is not on fleek

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Just noticed Ghost is on Jon's body. Davos and Ghost are gonna gently caress up some Night's Watchmen together.

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
I can't believe Melisandre is gonna get naked again, I guess this time to resurrect Jon or whatever.

I *thought* I saw Theon being baptized, so I guess he's present for the Kings Moot? That'll be interesting.

Lancel is totally getting wrecked, too bad its not going to be in a Trial by Combat like the books are setting up. Looking forward to Davos on Team Jon I think, even if its totally obvious Good Guy Team poo poo.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So who is that army lined up against the Sparrows on the steps?

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Looks like a Targaryean crest on the breast plate, so probably one of the Kingsguard in the Tower of Joy scene. Get fuckin hype!

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Mike N Eich posted:

I *thought* I saw Theon being baptized, so I guess he's present for the Kings Moot? That'll be interesting.

It's Euron.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So who is that army lined up against the Sparrows on the steps?

Tyrrells I'm pretty sure, don't know who's leading them though.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Tyrrells I'm pretty sure, don't know who's leading them though.

Seemed like Jaime was with them in the HBO 2016 teaser.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

That's some good family casting/costuming because he does look a lot like Theon with that haircut.

I think I see Tyrion in the dragon vault so he might be the one to release them after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Lycus posted:

Seemed like Jaime was with them in the HBO 2016 teaser.

I think that's Jaime in his golden armor and white cloak next to the high sparrow in the middle of the steps. Kinda looks like it's Lancel standing in the middle.

Edit: Oh and I'm pretty sure this is a shot of Young Ned and his lads approaching the Tower of Joy. Ned 2nd from the front.

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Mar 8, 2016

• Locked thread