Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Overminty posted:

That's class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

St Evan Echoes posted:

That loving picture a hahahahhahahaha

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

I don't want to be crass or anything, but is the woman in the guardian clip the victim? Why the gently caress would you spend thousands of texts and now years in prison to get into her pants??? loving footballers.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
she says right at the start she works for the police and is reading a statement on the victims behalf

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

The Sunderland CEO, Margaret Byrne, has resigned over this

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/08/margaret-byrne-resigns-sunderland-chief-executive-adam-johnson

Buggerlugs
Aug 27, 2003

"All right, Bellamy came on at Liverpool and did well, but everybody
thinks that he's the saviour, he's Jesus Christ. He's not Jesus Christ"
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/08/margaret-byrne-resigns-sunderland-chief-executive-adam-johnson

Looks like the club hoped it would all blow over. Relegate them, I say.

Dammit, beaten by seconds.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Syncopated posted:

I don't want to be crass or anything, but is the woman in the guardian clip the victim? Why the gently caress would you spend thousands of texts and now years in prison to get into her pants??? loving footballers.

Lol

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Jose posted:

she says right at the start she works for the police and is reading a statement on the victims behalf

Oops!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Syncopated posted:

happy international women's day to you too

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Weaponized Cum posted:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Weaponized Cum posted:

Hahaha

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Weaponized Cum posted:

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Weaponized Cum posted:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Syncopated posted:

You realise child victims of abuse can't be identified in the media so if she wanted to release a statement it needed to be provided through a spokesperson.

Also

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Byolante posted:

You realise child victims of abuse can't be identified in the media so if she wanted to release a statement it needed to be provided through a spokesperson.

Also

THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION

SORRY CAPS

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Weaponized Cum posted:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Byolante posted:

Also

The guy just wants to know 1 thing. Was she hot?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

African AIDS cum posted:

The guy just wants to know 1 thing. Was she hot?

She was class.

class 11B

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Carlos Vela is such a jerkoff http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/114/mexico/2016/03/09/21164472/carlos-vela-misses-training-for-a-chris-brown-concert

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Weaponized Cum posted:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bristol City players caught up in disgraceful scenes at Cheltenham Racecourse

BRISTOL City player Luke Ayling could have landed himself in hot water after he was pictured taking part in disgusting scenes at Cheltenham racecourse.

A group of footballers were pictured at the Cheltenham Festival yesterday in a private box.

Some players, who were not from City, were pictured urinating in glasses and throwing the contents over the balcony. Several women who were with the players also flashed their breasts.

Samir Carruthers, a midfielder for MK Dons, was photographed urinating into an empty pint pot before emptying the contents over the side of the balcony.

Defender Luke Ayling, who made his comeback from injury in last weekend's 2-1 win over Fulham, can clearly be seen encouraging his fellow guest and laughing at his antics.

City players Marlon Pack, Scott Wagstaff and Aden Flint were also in the box. Former loanee Ben Hamer was also rumoured to have been there.

The players were joined in one racecourse's packed private boxes by a number of other guests including reality TV star Jessica Hayes and glamour model Katie Salmon, who flashed their breasts to the crowds below.

This morning Cheltenham Racecourse banned the group from returning and also said the company who allowed them to attend had their booking cancelled.

They are also said to have been with Premier League Norwich City's Josh Murphy, Brighton's Jake Forster-Caskey and Bristol City's Richard O'Donnell.

Chris Walker, 33, of Manchester, was at the festival. He said: "That's disgusting. This is an expensive festival not some dive of a nightclub."

Another fan who saw the antics during the last race of the day, the Close Brothers Novices Handicap Chase, said: "The men were exposing themselves and p***ing in full view.

"It was lucky no one was underneath them when they tossed it away. They should be banned from course and fined for indecent exposure."

A Cheltenham Festival spokesman said: "Following yesterday's behaviour from a group of clients within one of our hospitality areas we have spoken to the party involved and informed them that their booking for today has been cancelled and that they are not welcome at Cheltenham Racecourse."

A spokesman for the Robins said: "We are aware of the disappointing images from the Cheltenham Festival that have been printed in various national newspapers this morning.

"We will be speaking to the players concerned and will take appropriate action where necessary."

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I literally want to kill these people

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

oliwan posted:

I literally want to kill these people

Overreact much?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

jyrka posted:

Overreact much?

They violated the sanctity of the posh twat watching horses run fast day. Hang them all!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Masonity posted:

They violated the sanctity of the posh twat watching horses run fast day. Hang them all!

I probably pretty much want to hang everyone at that event tbh

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cheltenham organisers "shocked" that footballers can't act like civilised humans for an afternoon, lmao

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
The funniest part is that as a group of somewhat wealthy young men in the UK, those are the finest women they could scrap together lol

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'm sure there have been bigger cunts doing more cunty things at Cheltenham for years

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ephex posted:

The funniest part is that as a group of somewhat wealthy young men in the UK, those are the finest women they could scrap together lol

You've not been to Bristol have you

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Behaviour like that is common at the races.

I went to the Melbourne Cup one year, and it was literally the 7th circle of a filth laden hell. Bogans in footy shorts and tuxedos, women passed out in the grass in their own piss.

Not defending the footballers, they acted like ... well footballers. But to clutch ones pearls and claim taht such things are unseen at the horse races is disingenuous.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

ephex posted:

They two at the end weren't with the footballers, they were a couple of tarts from the daily sport who were pictured just because they got their tits out.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
The Tart Knower o_°

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I like a flashy filly at the races

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

The Big Taff Man posted:

They two at the end weren't with the footballers, they were a couple of tarts from the daily sport who were pictured just because they got their tits out.

Sounds about right. Dudes with cameras always take that opportunity.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Soulex posted:

Sounds about right. Dudes with cameras always take that opportunity.

Hell, who can blame them.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Neymar has been found guilty of being a tax dodge in Brazil and hit with a €45.9m fine, which I'm sure he'll appeal.

http://www.espnfc.com/brazil/story/2832267/barcelonas-neymar-fined-45m-euros-for-tax-fraud-report

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Danish player's wife cheated on him with his captain but it's he who leaves the club

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/23/jonas-borring-leaves-randers-team-mate-christian-keller-affair-wife

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao at the quote from the captain

quote:

We are losing a good player, someone who would have helped the team, but we have lost players before who would have helped the team and I think that the club, the squad and myself will move on. We won’t stop to play football just because a player leaves us

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Its such a weird thing too. The now ex-captain Keller is 35 years old while Borring just recently signed a new contract with the club. Plus the fact that a good 6-7 of the first team squad went to Colin Todd and said they refused to play in the same team as Christian Keller.

All logic dictates that they should have punted Keller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Sounds like a Borring troll