Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I beg clemency and tolerance for dad gay. so what and nooner

perhaps think of them as the court jesters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

dad gay. so what posted:

can we please stop talking about animes and get back to welcoming lady ambien and getting to the bottom of this thread-gassing mystery that everyone is so upset about?

you remind me of that guy from Inuyasha who's always like "can we please stop doing whatever this episode is about and go back to our japan demon quest"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Turdsdown Tom posted:

hi lamb bean or whatever. i admin a group of 17,000 people on facebook every day. facebook groups are in many ways similar to the pit of dank darkness that is GBS so i salute you for standing on the frontlines or whatever generals do right before battle. i am sending you some bonus strength to stand strong in turbulent forum times. it should pop out your cd drive any minute now

p.s. there's this horrible user ruining the forums you may want to consider as your first ban - i think his username is lowtax or something like that

please ban this guy his av is gross

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dad gay. so what posted:

can we please stop talking about animes and get back to welcoming lady ambien and getting to the bottom of this thread-gassing mystery that everyone is so upset about?

nobody wants to talk about it and i think thats the most suspicious thing of all

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

nobody wants to talk about it and i think thats the most suspicious thing of all

ya, its a little too quiet

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Darkman Fanpage posted:

please ban this guy his av is gross

bizarre obsession with my avatar duly noted, thanks for posting about it in multiple threads now

let's just see what lady ambien has to say about this, hmmph

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is it safe to assume that a new "living in a vending machine" thread is in order?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

is it safe to assume that a new "living in a vending machine" thread is in order?

be sure to add links to helpful resources and facts about living in a vending machine

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

be sure to add links to helpful resources and facts about living in a vending machine

im just shocked that you can have a forum on a website in 2016 and not have a "living in a vending machine" thread

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

LadyAmbien posted:

People of GBS: My first official act as Mod here is to ban Spanish Manlove from posting in GBS. I hope this pleases you, as it has pleased me.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dragonball the anime was bad, quite bad actually. Dragonball Z the anime was good, quite good

actually

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jfc i have never wanted anything more than i want the respect of the men in this gif

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i have long awaited the age of pitbull

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
so where did we end up on the whole "living inside a vending machine thread" dilemma? :confused:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it could take years to reach a final verdict, dad gay

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Necros posted:

i have long awaited the age of pitbull

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

so where did we end up on the whole "living inside a vending machine thread" dilemma? :confused:

you're still inside of the vending machine as far as im concerned

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
why would you want to live in a vending machine? What are you, a can of Dr P (pepper)?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i looked it up and he is 35

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bitter Mushroom posted:

why would you want to live in a vending machine? What are you, a can of Dr P (pepper)?

im making a statement about transgender issues

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

He looks like Howie Mandel

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

did u know in japan you can buy a car from a vending machine? its crazy but true!

http://www.shifteast.com/smart-vendor-car-vending-machine-in-shibuya/

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

im making a statement about transgender issues

how courageous

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

LadyAmbien posted:

It's cool, you can go back to Pet Island and bitch about it, don't think GBS will miss you much.

Hey thanks! I enjoy having my nails done and I own a vagina! Anime makes me angry, but I can look past that and focus on the vagina threads.

Hee hee

He is not. Let the rumours be laid to rest!

but i don't want to post off topic in PI :ohdear: that would be way rude

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

I've been wondering about this for a couple days now... :(

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
dead gay, so what

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The probation reason from starwar betamax to spanish manlove might be one of my alltime favorites.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Shinjobi posted:

The probation reason from starwar betamax to spanish manlove might be one of my alltime favorites.

I'm still mad that manlove wouldn't fight SWBM, and I always will be

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't blame him, though. betamax is strong.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
THE BAD NEWS: he re-regged
THE GOOD NEWS: I removed his ability to access GBS

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lowtax posted:

like can he not read it at all or just not post in it? hes probably really mad

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Enfield posted:

like can he not read it at all or just not post in it? hes probably really mad
Read it or post in it. He's complaining to ZDR right now.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Lowtax posted:

well dammit lowtax now he's just going to go back to negging ladythread!

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

LadyAmbien posted:

People of GBS: My first official act as Mod here is to ban Spanish Manlove from posting in GBS. I hope this pleases you, as it has pleased me.

:boom:

best gbs mom ever

Lowtax posted:

i did not know this was a thing you could do but it's truly a wonderful thing! thank you for this wonderful gift and god bless

I hate yankees fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Mar 9, 2016

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

lowtax you're pretty great

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I'm joking its real funny and has brought me a lot of joy today so thank you lowtax and Mrs lowtax

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Lowtax posted:

Thanks for this!

Lowtax posted:

Read it or post in it. He's complaining to ZDR right now.

That's our Franco!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lowtax posted:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we should buy the taxes a gift card or something. something special. i know they love olive garden.

• Locked thread