Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im currently in the process of using science to create Franco2 please stand by if you have any spare flesh please donate

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

im currently in the process of using science to create Franco2 please stand by if you have any spare flesh please donate

i have a lot of fingernail clippings if you want, pm me your address (for several reasons)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Putty posted:

i have a big pile of poo poo that will be a very true-to-life filling for franco2 pm me

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Lowtax posted:

Read it or post in it. He's complaining to ZDR right now.

Wait, he's lost his plat. What is he using as his complaining channel? Steam chat?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Every new mod should cement their power by banning a mewling Franco. Maybe we can make this a new tradition.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
FYI Franco, you will always have Ralp:

Ralp posted:

Franco stepped down voluntarily. The main reason GBS was bad when he was a mod is because no one else was helping him. GBS is way, way worse now.

edit: actually I think he might be the only GBS mod to resign in good standing in the past two years?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
franco's avatar-regenerating stem cells so far have proved useful for giving me a nice infinite supply of meme steak to eat every night, don't judge

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I think ralp is getting franco confused with gnarly

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nation posted:

I think ralp is getting franco confused with gnarly

gnarly just drank a lot and told you kids to cut it out and turn the music down

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

natetimm posted:

FYI Franco, you will always have Ralp:

they deserve each other

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
im gonna nair off all my pubes so i can send u a weird foamy ball of stringy non curly pubes

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lastgirl posted:

hes the mike judge of gbs

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

i miss im

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

LadyAmbien posted:

People of GBS: My first official act as Mod here is to ban Spanish Manlove from posting in GBS. I hope this pleases you, as it has pleased me.

LOL

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

this is one marc atony bitch, she knos how to get the crowd on her side

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

nomadologique posted:

this is one marc atony bitch, she knos how to get the crowd on her side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGd96SH57SA

I have video recording of this ban right here

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9C55TkUP8

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015

AsYouWish posted:

She randomly adopted a pit bull while knowing nothing about them and then made lowtax ban people and gas the PI pit bull thread because she suddenly had opinions and knew better than people who had actually spent lifetimes dealing with pit bulls lmao

banning people means u know what ur talking about, yes lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ok but like. Why would you just shrilly permaban and probate people who have more breed experience than you as opposed to talking to them and learning because you have a rescue pit bull and that gives you feelings

wouldnt you want to like. learn about poo poo instead of screaming due to baseless gut emotions

This isn't being asked rhetorically, you claim to love pit bulls but ban anyone with actual breed experience and knowledge because they go against your basic rescuemom assumptions

You can delete pet island and it still wont make you right, what is even the point lmao. just post and talk and learn instead maybe?

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax
dont judge her dumb gay dogs!!!! now she doesnt have to yell RICH you wnt BELIEVE what someone said to me in gbs!! do something i'm your wife! anymore

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

AsYouWish posted:

Ok but like. Why would you just shrilly permaban and probate people who have more breed experience than you as opposed to talking to them and learning because you have a rescue pit bull and that gives you feelings

wouldnt you want to like. learn about poo poo instead of screaming due to baseless gut emotions

This isn't being asked rhetorically, you claim to love pit bulls but ban anyone with actual breed experience and knowledge because they go against your basic rescuemom assumptions

You can delete pet island and it still wont make you right, what is even the point lmao. just post and talk and learn instead maybe?

why would a woman act irrationally??? jeez i dunno!! LOL

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what is everyone's favorite pitbull song?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

timber, featuring kesha

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Triangulum posted:

dont judge her dumb gay dogs!!!! now she doesnt have to yell RICH you wnt BELIEVE what someone said to me in gbs!! do something i'm your wife! anymore

what is wrong with you? like what brain problem do you have?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
why do you people care what kind of dogs she has. take a chill pill

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
triangulum just wishes they were married to lowtax, as we all do, they are just expressing it poorly

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

nomadologique posted:

timber, featuring kesha

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

dad gay. so what posted:

what is wrong with you? like what brain problem do you have?

says on his chart that he's "a huge fuckin dick"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

says on his chart that he's "a huge fuckin dick"

i think he might have something else. (sociopathic autism) (the worst kind imo)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

autism is practically bey definition sociopathic JACKASS!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

autism is practically bey definition sociopathic JACKASS!!

its spreading!!!

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015
It's actually really sad because PI needs more good posters badly and she's chosen to just be shrill and insane instead of like. Helping this dead gay forum

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015
Its ok Lady Ambien

We would still post with u

*hold out hand in friendship*

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i feel like pet island is the type of place that would yell at me for once owning an outside cat so i stay out of it

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

you dog people sure are a salty breed

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

AsYouWish posted:

It's actually really sad because PI needs more good posters badly and she's chosen to just be shrill and insane instead of like. Helping this dead gay forum

i think people generally stay out of pi because everyones shrill and insane

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

PBS Newshour posted:

i feel like pet island is the type of place that would yell at me for once owning an outside cat so i stay out of it

Imo your biggest crime is that it was only one cat.

Death by guillotine.

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you dog people sure are a salty breed

shes hte one banning everyone when all her pit bull experience is one randomly bred mutt she rescued lmao

its ok lady ambien!!! your dog is cute!!! we could learn together and share love and friendship

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Don't people in PI keep their cats locked indoors 24/7 because they are justifiably afraid of their cat bolting and never coming back the first chance it has to escape?

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015

Enfield posted:

i think people generally stay out of pi because everyones shrill and insane

no one even posts there anymore bc everyones left so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

dad gay. so what posted:

its spreading!!!

AUTISM IS NOT CONTAGIOUs but SOME OPEOPLE EBLIEVE IT IS CAUSED BY VIRAL IMMUNIZATION IN CHILDHOOD fucker!!

• Locked thread