Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Wait, Trump is bringing out Trump Wine and Trump Steak for a presser in FL? Holy gently caress he's gonna crush that state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Farm Frenzy posted:

woah holy poo poo modern leftists object to something that a man born in 1858 says

That statement is totally reasonable though?

And please don't call neoliberal identity politics fucksticks leftists. Their idea of an equal society is one with a demographically representative ruling class.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

The Saurus posted:

Some of us have to work for a living and don't have time to make 500 posts a day like Majorian.

Some of us work at real jobs and aren't failed line cooks like you are.:laugh:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Looks like Trump is getting the two big wins tonight. FL looks good for him too.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

It's funny how Liberals will denigrate any white person who does a working class job while lauding minorities for the same.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

The Saurus posted:

Imagine wanting immigrants to learn the majority language and assimilate to the American culture

I like how you think anyone is against this.

The Saurus posted:

It's funny how Liberals will denigrate any white person who does a working class job while lauding minorities for the same.

They don't denigrate any white person with a working-class job - just you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Saurus posted:

your stupid rear end wife likes tinkerbell and she's still the better half

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if reagans was alive today he'd be disavowed as a RINO

history gay, so what

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

They don't denigrate any white person with a working-class job - just you.

Except for when they tell white people that the colour of their skin denotes such incredible privilege that West Virginian coalminers should be able to teach themselves programming and any complaints about neoliberalism or outsourcing are just sour grapes from failed losers.

Any minority who fails to succeed in life does so purely as a result of oppression, of course.

Pick posted:

your stupid rear end wife likes tinkerbell and she's still the better half

More like 2/5

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Except for when they tell white people that the colour of their skin denotes such incredible privilege that West Virginian coalminers should be able to teach themselves programming and any complaints about neoliberalism or outsourcing are just sour grapes from failed losers.

No one says this.

quote:

More like 2/5

You met your wife on a forum dedicated to stalking Chris Chan. Collectively you're 2/5 of a human being.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lmao, big boxes of Trump steaks, Trump water, and Trump wine at his celebration party.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

can we stop bringing the saurus's wife up in this thread, it's kind of uncalled for and he says enough stupid poo poo on his own that you shouldn't need to

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Young people with politics that concern their well-being aren't "real leftists," says man voting for Trump

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mississippi not feeling this particular bern

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Majorian posted:

a forum dedicated to stalking Chris Chan

every generation needs a john waters

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

Mississippi not feeling this particular bern

Goddamn she's whipping the poo poo out of him almost 90/10

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

FAUXTON posted:

15% is the viability threshold for any delegates

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

can we stop bringing the saurus's wife up in this thread, it's kind of uncalled for and he says enough stupid poo poo on his own that you shouldn't need to

Fair enough, the poor creature must suffer enough as it is.

FAUXTON posted:

Let's face it, that was always going to be a reach state.;)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Lol

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

FAUXTON posted:

Hillary's southern firewall is a burning wall of pure flame that rivals VY Canis Majoris.

Bernie really should have figured out how to African American voters to have any sort of chance.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

im sure these black people that are overwhelmingly voting for hillary in the primaries will turn around and vote for trump as soon as they hear his wonderful message of peace and tolerance though

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

Fair enough, the poor creature must suffer enough as it is.

Don't worry Majorian, just keep telling those blind Latinas how much you respect their special snowflake culture and I'm sure one of then will eventually pityfuck the lilywhite liberal who lies about being a minority online and makes 500 forums posts a day.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

bernie won a precinct in sunflower county ms! 4-3. yay bernie

and winning wayne county mi with only 99.1% left to report

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

fade5 posted:

Hillary's southern firewall is a burning wall of pure flame that rivals VY Canis Majoris.

Bernie really should have figured out how to African American voters to have any sort of chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvmHM9TNVr0

He never had a chance against the sax-playing, kanye-and-kim selfie taking malevolent geniuses.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Don't worry Majorian, just keep telling those blind Latinas how much you respect their special snowflake culture and I'm sure one of then will eventually pityfuck the lilywhite liberal

I'm happily married to a pure white woman, don't worry - you don't have to have miscegenation nightmares on my account!

quote:

who lies about being a minority online

:lol:That was me making fun of you, you idiot.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

babypolis posted:

im sure these black people that are overwhelmingly voting for hillary in the primaries will turn around and vote for trump as soon as they hear his wonderful message of peace and tolerance though

I don't think he needs them, I read on this very forum that he's going to get 70% of the white vote. Fully 25% of all the white people who voted for Obama will decide to back Trump instead this time around.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Did she change her name to Tyler Perry's Hillary Clinton at some point? Because daaaamn

Nameless_Steve fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Mar 9, 2016

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

God drat, I wonder what's going through Marco's head right about now. I know politics have been historically dirty, but this is the first election of the modern era where literally tens of millions of people were witness to the constant vicious attacks of "Little weak fraud Marco" and they worked.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nameless_Steve posted:

Did she change her name to Tyler Perry's Hillary Clinton at some point? Because daaaamn

Produced by Shonda Rhimes.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fade5 posted:

Big Dog you say?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fade5 posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone's come up with the term bernsplaining (or berniesplaining I guess) for marginalizing non-economic concerns by framing them as symptoms of economic inequality. Yes I'm sure racism is all about money, which is why racists still lose their poo poo over successful black athletes, businesspeople, artists, scientists, journalists, and politicians - all of which have gobs of money.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I don't think he needs them, I read on this very forum that he's going to get 70% of the white vote. Fully 25% of all the white people who voted for Obama will decide to back Trump instead this time around.

If not more.

Last time around Obama was selling Hope and Change after 8 years of a Republican President.

Hillary Clinton is selling More of the Same after 8 years of incredible disappointment and letdown from a Democrat.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Majorian posted:

You're a poo poo bloke for posting this. Maybe you should put the keyboard down for a few hours.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Saurus posted:

If not more.

Last time around Obama was selling Hope and Change after 8 years of a Republican President.

Hillary Clinton is selling More of the Same after 8 years of incredible disappointment and letdown from a Democrat.

Lol your an idiot.

Voters know the GOP stonewalled Obama after 2010.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Majorian posted:

wew.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Saurus posted:

If not more.

I don't think most people think of Obama as an incredible disappointment and letdown

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tirade posted:

You're a poo poo bloke for posting this.

I would be if it were directed at anyone who's not noted forums racist The Saurus.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

FAUXTON posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone's come up with the term bernsplaining (or berniesplaining I guess) for marginalizing non-economic concerns by framing them as symptoms of economic inequality. Yes I'm sure racism is all about money, which is why racists still lose their poo poo over successful black athletes, businesspeople, artists, scientists, journalists, and politicians - all of which have gobs of money.

what point are you even trying to make here?

if you're rich it doesn't matter that racists "lose their poo poo" over you, because you're rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

FAUXTON posted:

men call me a bitch because i dont make enough money yet

• Locked thread