Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

He also spent a good deal of time talking about how amazing it is that the Republicans are turning out such huge numbers while the Democrats are faltering which is a good thing to harp on for the frontrunner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Wait, what the hell? I literally never even said Latinos stole my job from me. I said I was struggling to find a job because so many of the positions I was qualified for required Spanish language. Don't make poo poo up.

I guarantee you, nobody refused to hire you because you couldn't speak Spanish.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
Trump in his speech right now is just trotting out all the products Romney said were dead. He's brought out his water, steaks, magazine, wine, and talked about his airline.

It's also funny just how chill Trump is. He acts like he's talking to some friends in a living room instead of giving a primary victory speech in front of a crowd. He's chill as a cucumber. Like he knew the end result and was just waiting for it to be called. When he wins the White House he's just going to stroll in on inauguration day 10 minutes late giving out Trump water to some people and then he'll get on stage and give a meandering speech about the lawn of the White House and how he'll fit it with the same grass as Trump golf courses and then he'll just casually diss every single one of his haters.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't want a product placement presidency

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
so I wonder if Donald's never drink alcohol think is a lie , he's had to have tasted his own vodka and wine

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
Which of these states are winner-take-all?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pick posted:

I don't want a product placement presidency

It's not product placement if all the products went down in flames.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

KidVanguard posted:

Trump in his speech right now is just trotting out all the products Romney said were dead. He's brought out his water, steaks, magazine, wine, and talked about his airline.

It's also funny just how chill Trump is. He acts like he's talking to some friends in a living room instead of giving a primary victory speech in front of a crowd. He's chill as a cucumber. Like he knew the end result and was just waiting for it to be called. When he wins the White House he's just going to stroll in on inauguration day 10 minutes late giving out Trump water to some people and then he'll get on stage and give a meandering speech about the lawn of the White House and how he'll fit it with the same grass as Trump golf courses and then he'll just casually diss every single one of his haters.

Aren't all of those dead though? Those aren't even his steaks, you can't find his wine or vodka anywhere, and Trump Airlines was a flop

I thought he invented Trump water specifically to troll Rubio. Anybody with a few bucks can get their own bottled water line, it's the biggest scam around

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Wait, what the hell? I literally never even said Latinos stole my job from me. I said I was struggling to find a job because so many of the positions I was qualified for required Spanish language. Don't make poo poo up.

You should probably learn Spanish then. It's not even a hard language

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

You made that post today. It wasn't exactly hard to find.

lol u fuckin peckerwood now your areguing with the dumbest poster on SA

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Majorian posted:

Never burned wine before but I could go for a nice crispy trump steak

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

Aren't all of those dead though? Those aren't even his steaks, you can't find his wine or vodka anywhere, and Drumpf Airlines was a flop

I thought he invented Drumpf water specifically to troll Rubio. Anybody with a few bucks can get their own bottled water line, it's the biggest scam around

Confirming the steaks aren't even his - if you view the image you can see the bush brothers packaging:

https://twitter.com/NickKalmanFN/status/707358280675414016

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Majorian posted:

That's not why I'm laughing at him. I'm laughing at him for claiming that "arrogant, entitled" Latinos stole his job from him, when that's not why he lost his job.

Oh fair enough, I must have read it wro-

Majorian posted:

Some of us work at real jobs and aren't failed line cooks like you are.:laugh:

You're a boring pedant over everything else, see if you can figure out why saying "haha you have poo poo opinions" is ok while "haha you're a poor" isn't.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

Epic High Five posted:

Aren't all of those dead though? Those aren't even his steaks, you can't find his wine or vodka anywhere, and Trump Airlines was a flop

I thought he invented Trump water specifically to troll Rubio. Anybody with a few bucks can get their own bottled water line, it's the biggest scam around

He said he sold the airlines for a great deal and he uses all the products in his Trump properties. So yeah the steaks, water, wine, and magazine can all be found at a Trump golf course near you and probably nowhere else.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i can taste the trump steak "body"

and i can taste the trump wine "blood"

"do this in memory of me"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Steakghazi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
trump trump trump trump Trump Trumo TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP !!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Elections are for closers

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tirade posted:

You're a boring pedant over everything else, see if you can figure out why saying "haha you have poo poo opinions" is ok while "haha you're a poor" isn't.

That's not "haha you're a poor.":nallears:

e: It's a "haha you blame latinos for not being able to get a job."

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

That's not "haha your'e a poor.":nallears:

your a loving oval office

u know that ?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

That's not why I'm laughing at him. I'm laughing at him for claiming that "arrogant, entitled" Latinos stole his job from him, when that's not why he lost his job.

The Saurus posted:

I worked as a line cook in America. It paid $10 hour and I worked another 20 hours a week at my second job, also as a line cook to make enough to support my wife.

Eventually the manager (as opposed to the illegal threatening head chef) moved me to expediting/running/front of house banquet stuff which paid 13.50 an hour so I was able to quit my second job. By the end of my time there I'd gotten another raise to 15.50/hour, but then there was a change of management who cut my hours by more than half so I could no longer afford to make rent.

It must be great making up lies about people so that you can still feel a smug sense of moral superiority when you're indulging in classism and misogyny.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
everybody shut the gently caress up unless ur talking about TRUMPPPPPPPPPPP and his amazing wine or steaks

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Saurus posted:

It must be great making up lies about people so that you can still feel a smug sense of moral superiority when you're indulging in classism and misogyny.

I would have been very sympathetic towards you, if you didn't blame every bad thing that's happened to you in the job market on migrant workers.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Remember kids, do as he says, not as he does

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Pon de Bundy posted:

everybody shut the gently caress up unless ur talking about TRUMPPPPPPPPPPP and his amazing wine or steaks

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Majorian posted:

I'm sure a few of the steaks were broiled

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Majorian, the man who thinks saying "I'm a minority" when he isn't one is a masterstroke troll and mocks anyone who considered it might not be a joke believes that the following is a 100% true and honest portrayal of someone's views:

quote:

gently caress Mexicans, gently caress Them. Too loving lazy and arrogant to learn the language of the country they came to live in. Either learn english, or move to a country where spanish is the majority language - because right now the amount of privilege spanish-speakers have in the job market is loving unreal.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Some strategic voting seems to be going on in the Michigan GOP race. 7% of the voters are Democrats.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
They probably just unironically like Trump and are voting for him.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr. Civics before Voting is suicidal

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm sure a few of the steaks were broiled

Not if Trump was cooking.:laugh:

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

they selling us to the Chinese?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yeah but under Trump, water's free, as long as you inhale it.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Did Rubs get crushed?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Majorian, the man who thinks saying "I'm a minority" when he isn't one is a masterstroke troll and mocks anyone who considered it might not be a joke believes that the following is a 100% true and honest portrayal of someone's views:

quote:

gently caress Mexicans, gently caress Them. Too loving lazy and arrogant to learn the language of the country they came to live in. Either learn english, or move to a country where spanish is the majority language - because right now the amount of privilege spanish-speakers have in the job market is loving unreal.

Thank you for posting this - I had forgotten you said this.:cheers:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

That dude was hilarious in Reno 911

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Chrpno posted:

Did Rubs get crushed?

According to Ne York Times, 5 percent in Mississippi, 9 percent in Michigan.

So, yes

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Personally I think the best way to end hatred and bigotry in America is to smugly laugh at the humam suffering of the uneducated lower classes because they don't live in a wealthy liberal part of the country that shaped their views to be just like mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Saurus posted:

Personally I think the best way to end hatred and bigotry in America is to smugly laugh at the humam suffering of the uneducated lower classes because they don't live in a wealthy liberal part of the country that shaped their views to be just like mine.

I personally think the best way to increase my post count by one is to quote your post and include an emoticon of a butt. :butt:

• Locked thread