Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

stop, holy god, stop
shut up majorian
shut up the saurus

can we just exile them both to a containment thread and let them have it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Seconded

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Every guy gets a vas deferens valve and reproduction requires a license. Classless society here we come.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The better way is to vote Trump and have the man on the pale horse feed us all a slice of humble pie.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

stop, holy god, stop
shut up majorian
shut up the saurus

Voting this ticket.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

stop, holy god, stop
shut up majorian
shut up the saurus

I would gladly sacrifice myself if it meant Majorian had to shut the gently caress up for once and stopped having more than half the posts on a page in some threads.

Unfortunately we know the mods in this forum only dole out punishment to wrongthinkers and liberals are exempt no matter how much they shitpost or break the rules

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Honestly prefer this over the candidate gimmick accounts

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Oh, I'll leave The Saurus alone. He basically made my point for me with that "gently caress Mexicans!" post.

e: Putting him on ignore. Sorry for letting it go on this long, folks.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 9, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Majorian posted:

Oh, I'll leave The Saurus alone. He basically made my point for me with that "gently caress Mexicans!" post.

highlight of your entire week im sure :nallears:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Majorian posted:

god gently caress off dude

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm really upset kasich is being completely blown out so badly , I am about to UNBUCKLe and exit this car

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Majorian posted:

You said you forgot I made that post, so basically you had no excuse for being classist and sexist and still trying to somehow claim the moral high ground.

How is it that you saying "I'm a minority" is some genius masterstroke loltroll that anyone who believes it deserves mockery while you actually think I blamed Spanish-speaking Mexicans for being unable to find a job and accused them of having privilege over an english-speaker.

It actually turned out that even when I was struggling to find a job (but not due to spanish-speakers you loving retard) it was just cause my resume was written in a format that wasn't making it past the auto-detectors a lot of places use now, lol

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Mar 9, 2016

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

oh my ggggooooooooooooodddddddddddd

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

The Saurus posted:

You said you forgot I made that post, so basically you had no excuse for being classist and sexist and still trying to somehow claim the moral high ground.

How is it that you saying "I'm a minority" is some genius masterstroke loltroll that anyone who believes it deserves mockery while you actually think I blamed Spanish-speaking Mexicans for being unable to find a job and accused them of having privilege over an english-speaker.

It actually turned out that even when I was struggling to find a job it was just cause my resume was written in a format that wasn't making it past the auto-detectors a lot of places use now, lol

Why the gently caress do you think anyone cares about this?

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This is true.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

who made this, ted stevens?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
When you think about it, American bacon is a lot like America itself.

The only parts of any value are at the far edges, and in the middle it's just pure, worthless fat.

Give me a nice rasher of back bacon anyday. Never had Canadian bacon - baloogan please advise

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Actually I was loving the Trump gimmick account

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aktJ5qGrYo&t=110s

FistEnergy posted:

Actually I was loving the Trump gimmick account

How much longer til Vile comes back anyway?

Did the Primary results come in yet.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Pon de Bundy posted:

I'm really upset kasich is being completely blown out so badly , I am about to UNBUCKLe and exit this car

He's at 25%, with 15 delegates so far. Not terrible. Not great, but obviously better than Rubio.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The predictit thread is going loving nuts over the democratic race in michigan. I know that has nothing to do w/ this thread but we're all buddies here and I thought you would all be interested to see some high steaksstakes drama unfolding.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

:lol: look at that white person doing a working class job.

scum of the earth i tell you

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

a cop posted:

The predictit thread is going loving nuts over the democratic race in michigan. I know that has nothing to do w/ this thread but we're all buddies here and I thought you would all be interested to see some high steaksstakes drama unfolding.

Lol a bunch of goons playing traders is pretty hilarious

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

The Saurus posted:

:lol: look at that white person doing a working class job.

scum of the earth i tell you

Do you have an extra chromosome? That's not what's funny about this .gif.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

a cop posted:

I'm not your buddy, guy!

- Ted Cruz

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jealous Cow posted:

I'm not your buddy, guy!

- Ted Cruz

I'm not your guy, friend! -Kasich (or if it has to be a Canadian, David Frum)

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

GalacticAcid posted:

Do you have an extra chromosome? That's not what's funny about this .gif.

I'm being facetious about the classism exhibited a short time ago in this thread towards those in the culinary profession.

So did they have a grill ready to cook those or are they like a prize you get to take home with you?

I love how Mitt Romney listed "Trump vodka and Trump steaks and Trump water and Trump magazine" as things that all failed and no longer exist and now Trump is serving them all in huge amounts at his public party to prove a point. I bet there's copies of Trump magazine on everyone's chair too.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

The Saurus posted:

When you think about it, American bacon is a lot like America itself.

The only parts of any value are at the far edges, and in the middle it's just pure, worthless fat.

Give me a nice rasher of back bacon anyday. Never had Canadian bacon - baloogan please advise

Please do not treat your fellow sentient beings as things to be consumed

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

The Saurus posted:

I'm being facetious about the classism exhibited a short time ago in this thread towards those in the culinary profession.

So did they have a grill ready to cook those or are they like a prize you get to take home with you?

I love how Mitt Romney listed "Trump vodka and Trump steaks and Trump water and Trump magazine" as things that all failed and no longer exist and now Trump is serving them all in huge amounts at his public party to prove a point. I bet there's copies of Trump magazine on everyone's chair too.

those are actually Bush Brothers steaks he's serving, not Trump Steaks, which is the really funny part

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I put both Majorian and the saurus on ignore, because both of them are long winded and boring and post a million times every day.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

those are actually Bush Brothers steaks he's serving, not Trump Steaks, which is the really funny part

Not like he can really serve Trump steaks at this point.:mmmhmm:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

thanks for the interesting posts regarding your ignore list everybody, keep us updated, g*d bless

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I want on honest explination of if his supporters are such idiots that they believe this poo poo or if Trump is so delusional that he believes it.

Trump water, Trump Magazine, Trump Steaks do not exist in the marketplace, literally anyone can private brand a bottle of water, a magazine or a lovely frozen steak, the only thing that matters is distribution.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

little marco

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

The Bush Brothers got served by Donald Trump.

So perfect.

After he defeats Cruz he's going to serve Rafaello at the next party.

For Marco...Rube-barb crumble?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

stop, holy god, stop
shut up majorian
shut up the saurus

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fade5 posted:

This was very much predictable, but the Republican party has basically been hoping to put the realignment off for as long as possible becuase it will result in a massive loss of power while the realignment happens. The other thing is that while this strategy is terrible for Republican nationally, it has paid astounding dividends for them locally:

Tax Lich Grover Norquist helpfully made this map. Notice that there are only 6 states where democrats control all branches of government. On the other side there are 24 states where Republican control all branches of government, and this means that getting Democratic control of the presidency, the National Senate and the House is going to be exceedingly difficult until at least 2020.

Current the national government breaks down to:
Executive: Democrat
Legislative: Republican
Senate:Republican
House: Republican
Judicial: 4-4 deadlock, Republican obstruction reaching new levels of fury
Until that Lich Scalia finally loving died the Republicans had a general 5-4 majority on the Supreme Court (exception for stuff like same-sex marriage) so they had all brances except one, the executive.

Republicans still hold far too much to just give in and let the realignment happen, they're going to fight like heel to keep what they've got. Luckily they now have to deal with the rampaging beast that is Trump.

I guess my follow-up question would be, who would they keep and who would they chuck (with the hopes of getting a complementary subpopulation of current Democrats)? Re-aligning makes sense if everyone's in flux, but the Democrats are still in underdog mode and hanging together. I imagine you could go Rand Paul "small government domestically and abroad and really everywhere" and get some converts, but if you had any consistency in that, you'd lose other reliable voting blocs, like the military (where the Dems are still happy to be just slightly less hawkish). You could go religious nutter butter, but you'd lose the people who are coming around on key social issues. You could go white power, but the country's not staying white. What do they do?

• Locked thread