Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Lowtax posted:

So pitbulls are going to be my wife's mangosteen then

i thought she only bought one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I mean, I like guinea pigs but there's only so much to talk about about guinea pigs. They go good with tumeric.

Science has shown guinea pigs to be up to 80% more important than other peoples feeligns

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Lowtax posted:

So pitbulls are going to be my wife's mangosteen then

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Everybody I know who gets either a pitbull or a tattoo immediately rushes to facebook to start reposting memes about how oppressed and misunderstood by society they are.

Your tattoo still has a bandage on it how can it have seriously affected your career over the years?

Tattoos pitbulls and facebook are all bullshit is what I'm getting at. What do you think GBS?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
We had a really dumb pitbull in work the other day, it drank motor oil and apparently immediately regretted it. When they brought it in it leapt up to give me a hug because I am its most favourite staff member then tried to eat three pens and a box of paperclips while I wrestled it off the loving desk.
It was fine in the end.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

Everybody I know who gets either a pitbull or a tattoo immediately rushes to facebook to start reposting memes about how oppressed and misunderstood by society they are.

Your tattoo still has a bandage on it how can it have seriously affected your career over the years?

Tattoos pitbulls and facebook are all bullshit is what I'm getting at. What do you think GBS?

i just dont care anymore im so tired

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Roro posted:

We had a really dumb pitbull in work the other day, it drank motor oil and apparently immediately regretted it. When they brought it in it leapt up to give me a hug because I am its most favourite staff member then tried to eat three pens and a box of paperclips while I wrestled it off the loving desk.
It was fine in the end.

they always are

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

I want to eat your guinea pig.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Enfield posted:

*fluffs ur pillow*
would you like me to care about facebook for you?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

they always are

They're part Terminator, if the pictures of pitbull-induced holes in walls are anything to go by. A strong dog.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I have dozens of recipes.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
let my beebles go

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i sleopt in my car today at lunch. i think?? i dont even know what going on anymore :confused:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

let my beebles go

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
please remember to file form 27A-00E if you intend to masturbate in your automotive vehicle in the parking lot during paid lunch hour. thank you and have a nice day! :)

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015

reallivedinosaur posted:

this is basically exactly what lady ambien did while everyone else is jsut like "dude" and then she bans them

its ok lady ambien

we could be friends

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

they aren't full grown yet give them a few more months

i have them on a diet of ranch dressing and zesty cheez doritoes

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

AsYouWish posted:

this is basically exactly what lady ambien did while everyone else is jsut like "dude" and then she bans them

its ok lady ambien

we could be friends

Would you say you'd like to buy lady ambien a coke and live in perfect harmony?

Cokes could be her mangosteen, man.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
pitbulls are the butt ugly martians of dogs

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Would you say you'd like to buy lady ambien a coke and live in perfect harmony?

Cokes could be her mangosteen, man.

i would

that could be OUR mangosteen

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015
(lady ambien pls probate me with the reason given as "NO mangosteen will ever be OUR mangosteen")

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
are you guys talking about ynwie mangosteen? that mofo can shred

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress is wrong with everybody??? seriously

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

AsYouWish posted:

no one even posts there anymore bc everyones left so

So you're saying GBS will become a ghost town and people will flock elsewhere?

Oh no, anything but that.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

PBS Newshour posted:

oh poo poo i remember the 90's

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to flock into a mineshaft and live there and eat grubs

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Putty posted:

oh poo poo i remember the 90's

great danes are the as told by ginger of dogs

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
I would hate for this to happen as would all of us but hypothetically if our sovereign power couple got a divorce who would get which subforum in the settlement?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

AsYouWish posted:

its ok lady ambien

we could be friends
Some day you will be able to cope with and get over this tremendous abuse of power that literally tore the Pet Island community apart.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Roro posted:

They're part Terminator, if the pictures of pitbull-induced holes in walls are anything to go by. A strong dog.

i like the pics the guy took in brazil or india who kicked a stray and the stray rounded up some other dogs and ripped the bumper off his car

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PBS Newshour posted:

i think they got funny square heads and big muscly bodys

the only dog i dont like are squished in nose dogs, even though bulldogs are fun to wrassle i personally require a normal nose dog and a pitbull checks that box.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I think lady tax is a good mod she did the Franco ban yeah? Good. Good work. Also we were both traumatize bu a giraffe lick as children

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Lowtax posted:

Some day you will be able to cope with and get over this tremendous abuse of power that literally tore the Pet Island community apart.

what community, you looked in there lately?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Qualls?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

wtftastic posted:

what community, you looked in there lately?

my guinea pigs are clearly cuter and cooler than all the bullshit rats and hamsters in that thread and literally NOBODY acknowledges it

this cool dude was an ordained minister

those ones are ghosts. who will ghostbust them? not a woman! i dont know any

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

PBS Newshour posted:

great danes are the as told by ginger of dogs

no i meant butt ugly martians the tv show

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Quayles.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lowtax posted:

Read it or post in it. He's complaining to ZDR right now.

This is why I love being in this forum

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015

Lowtax posted:

no im ok im a survivor i aint gon give up ima get stronger ima work harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

AsYouWish posted:

no im ok im a survivor i aint gon give up ima get stronger ima work harder

:siren:

• Locked thread