Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Oh I love this. This is so good.

It annoys me that I have so few secrets left to hold over the heads of people who are watching the show but haven't read the books, though.:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Majorian posted:

Oh I love this. This is so good.

It annoys me that I have so few secrets left to hold over the heads of people who are watching the show but haven't read the books, though.:argh:

your fault for wasting time reading them

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Jagchosis posted:

jokes on you - i listened to the audiobooks when i was supposed to be working in the wine biz.:cool:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CdDug84WIAEwwXn.mp4

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the_paradigm_shift posted:

strangest loving meltdown though. At least spaceman had all the previous meltdowns leading up to his weird one

What happend to spaceman

Is he still here

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

euphronius posted:

What happend to spaceman

Is he still here

He was posting in the rep. primary thread but I haven't seen anything in a couple of months. I can't follow that thread during the day anyways since it moves too fast

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

and this is at least your second night in a row posting this early euph. You should stress less and sleep more

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

and this is at least your second night in a row posting this early euph. You should stress less and sleep more

Uh I got 7 hours of sleep

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
you don't have to be worthless, just by virtue of being a teen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOVTeuNX3C0

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

euphronius posted:

Uh I got 7 hours of sleep

how?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

9-4

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
don't lie. a dark voice wakes you up constantly in the middle of the night, quietly whispering "saaaam bradfoooord"

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
as i understand it the presidential candidates have two sides. on the right is the republican party - donald trump, tom cruz and the kardashians. on the left is the democratic party - bernie sanders, hillary and obama. obama can't run again for president because he melted a gun into slag on national television. of the remaining candidates, only hillary and bernie have been proven not to start their campaigns by putting a child in blackface and then killing it. hillary says she's into sexy scrapbooking on tindr and she killed macklemore with a drone for loving up her navajo peace ceremony he was hired to preside over as witch doctor. bernie once put heinz ketchup on a taco. on the other hand hillary is in favour of illegalising the creole cultural identity and bernie says that if you can't handle him at his maoist you don't deserve him at his marxist. these candidates have to fight in a cage in every capital city in america. so far all have chosen extremely racist stage names and disgraced themselves in combat, after each bout a vote is collected from 60-year-old minion meme aggregators on facebook and if they don't feel like voting then someone in the white house just makes it up. jeb bush was involved at some point but i'm not sure whether anyone was meant to vote for him or if he was just there to make friends. after all the votes are collected the candidate with the most wins the biggest bomb in the world and the losers are sent back to college to find a new career. presidents rule until they die, upon which they're entombed under the white house with all their staff and family sacrificed and buried alongside them and their faces are carved into a mountain.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
bernie was a something awful favourite until he accidentally let slip on live television that he once deliberately poured a margarita on nina simone, whereas hillary has always been perfectly clear about her intentions to make all infants caucasian in appearance with in-utero cosmetic surgery

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
meanwhile trump has been raking in the votes in the all-important trump demographic with his punitive anti-apple stance and famous slogan "let's trump america again mate". he is endorsed by one out of one donald trumps and is widely considered to be the next and final president.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Avshalom posted:

obama can't run again for president because he melted a gun into slag on national television.

americans have presidential term limits, a precaution normally reserved for fragile ex-dictatorships in the developing world

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
imagine what 25 years of reagan would have done to the world

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Exclamation Marx posted:

americans have presidential term limits, a precaution normally reserved for fragile ex-dictatorships in the developing world

It's for the president's safety. No one should be forced to run this crazy train longer than two terms.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Avshalom posted:

meanwhile trump has been raking in the votes in the all-important trump demographic with his punitive anti-apple stance and famous slogan "let's trump america again mate". he is endorsed by one out of one donald trumps and is widely considered to be the next and final president.

here's hoping it's through glorious revolution and not military coup

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Volkerball posted:

don't lie. a dark voice wakes you up constantly in the middle of the night, quietly whispering "saaaam bradfoooord"

First thing in did when I awoke was see if someone had leaked what they got from Miami yet

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Also it's Sam Badford

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
yeah, the details for that trade are taking a strangely long time to leak. first thing i'll be doing when i wake up is seeing what 6 new players the raiders spent $40 million on while i was asleep. :homebrew:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Thank you emarx!

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Rodatose posted:

imagine what 25 years of reagan would have done to the world
I'd rather not

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Xandu posted:

:toxx: my star on Trump/Clinton.

:eyepop:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

bernouts seem excited

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

idk if Bernie has any realistic path to winning enough regular delegates but it's nice to see some dissent

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

quote:

How many men are willing to fill out forms in triplicate for the privilege of masturbating in a windowless room for free, in order to father a child they’ll never meet? By the latest count, the answer is about 60 men in Canada’s 3.9 million square miles. All but a handful of those donors live near Toronto, where the country’s only national sperm bank is located. Meanwhile, more than 5,000 Canadians use donor sperm for inseminations every year.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/03/08/canada_s_sperm_crisis_forces_citizens_to_find_seed_elsewhere.html

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

bernouts seem excited

This will be a long day on the intewebs

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Jagchosis posted:

jag once again shocked to discover people enjoyed some form of media that wasn't anime

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Disinterested posted:

jag once again shocked to discover people enjoyed some form of media that wasn't anime

i like game of thrones but everything i've read on the wiki about a song of ice and fire makes me suspect that the show being good past season 1 or 2 is a combination of luck and the skill of the showrunners and producers

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
maybe season 4 realistically but can you really defend the 4th and 5th books

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Jagchosis posted:

i like game of thrones but everything i've read on the wiki about a song of ice and fire makes me suspect that the show being good past season 1 or 2 is a combination of luck and the skill of the showrunners and producers

no that is pretty accurate

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Jagchosis posted:

You can make any IP awesome with the effort HBO put into it. Wonder why they're deviating from the plot though.. M hmmm

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Disinterested posted:

game of thrones isn't anime? there's certainly enough incest, at least as far as i've heard

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/LiveitRivet/status/707294993434615808

guten tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

jfc

• Locked thread