Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Reddit says stunners for Cell - INT Chiaotzu, Gen Blue, Babidi, Kid Bulma, etc.. At least 3, plus a couple heavyweights. Dokkan Awakened Mecha Frieza as lead. My heavies will be Perfect Cell and INT Whis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
My dumbass just realized I never dokkan awakened the SSJ Goku from the Battle of Gods event.

WHY WEBBEH WHY

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

New Leaf posted:

Reddit says stunners for Cell - INT Chiaotzu, Gen Blue, Babidi, Kid Bulma, etc.. At least 3, plus a couple heavyweights. Dokkan Awakened Mecha Frieza as lead. My heavies will be Perfect Cell and INT Whis.

So don't bother with the new link strike characters? I have them but I also have Gen Blue, kid Chi Chi, and Yung Bulma. Plus INT UR SSJ Trunks and the WT Phy Goku for more rainbow orbs.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

zelah posted:

So don't bother with the new link strike characters? I have them but I also have Gen Blue, kid Chi Chi, and Yung Bulma. Plus INT UR SSJ Trunks and the WT Phy Goku for more rainbow orbs.

You just need a way of dealing with his regen. He doesn't have the defensive gimmick that Broly has. You can use Soul vs Soul or stunning. I think no matter what you do, General Blue is a strong card to bring along if you can reliably get him a super.

I'm planning on running Mecha Frieza, Turles, General Blue, SSJ Gohan, Perfect Cell, and Golden Frieza.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 9, 2016

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Should I go for Vegito or save for Dokkan Festival?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Agoat posted:

Should I go for Vegito or save for Dokkan Festival?

Pull rate is a bit better than normal (4% SSR as opposed to 3%) on that banner and Vegito's pretty solid. However, I haven't had any luck getting him and I've done quite a few pulls. Did get two copies each of the new SSJ2 cards and a bunch of other random SSRs, at least. If you want Broly or TEQ Perfect Cell, I'd wait for the Dokkan Festival.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Mar 9, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm a little bummed that Vegito doesn't link with all my Super Saiyans quite as well as having Bardock as my rainbow leader did, but he is significantly stronger.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
It does seem Vegito's strength will come to bear in the future when more characters that link with him appear. I hope this TEQ version will get a Dokkan awakening in the future too.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

New Leaf posted:

I'm a little bummed that Vegito doesn't link with all my Super Saiyans quite as well as having Bardock as my rainbow leader did, but he is significantly stronger.

+25% is basically the same thing as Super Saiyan plus Bardock's passive. Vegito doesn't actually need to hit links to significantly improve the line he's on.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Echophonic posted:

Pull rate is a bit better than normal (4% SSR as opposed to 3%) on that banner and Vegito's pretty solid. However, I haven't had any luck getting him and I've done quite a few pulls. Did get two copies each of the new SSJ2 cards and a bunch of other random SSRs, at least. If you want Broly or TEQ Perfect Cell, I'd wait for the Dokkan Festival.

I'd be fine with any of them, though Vegito is pretty cool. If I get enough stones for that 30 stone pull tonight I'll do Vegito, otherwise I'll just do the festival!

Gogeta is the real prize. I have him on my JPN account and he owns.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Echophonic posted:

+25% is basically the same thing as Super Saiyan plus Bardock's passive. Vegito doesn't actually need to hit links to significantly improve the line he's on.

I'm a link junkie. I have my primary Saiyan rainbow, my Z-Fighters team, my Dragonball team, my Frieza and Friends team...

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Well ok then :staredog:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Amazing pull. Two future LR's and SSJ2 STR Vegeta is strong too.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Why can't I get this kind of luck when rolling poo poo in FGO :argh:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah with this setup I can make a pretty ridiculous super saiyan deck.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

You fucker :mad:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I finally did it. I got my tax return so I went whale.

I was rewarded

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

(sorry echo)

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Gave that discount pull a shot. How's that AGI adult SSJ Gohan? The one from the Broly event

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

zelah posted:

Gave that discount pull a shot. How's that AGI adult SSJ Gohan? The one from the Broly event

As far as I can tell, he's pretty fantastic.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Aurora posted:

I finally did it. I got my tax return so I went whale.

I was rewarded

Welcome to the whale party.

I did a pull this morning, and while I didn't get Vegito, I got the SSJ2Vegeta, and finally got a TEQ Guldo if I ever want to run a Ginyu Force Team. Also saving 100 stones for Broly pulls. I was also able to finally grind AGL Sayiaman up to SA Level 10.

Doing a check, I currently have all but 4 (Vegito, SSJ Goku, SSJVegeta, and the event Turles) of the Prepared for Battle Cards.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

ChronoReverse posted:

Amazing pull. Two future LR's and SSJ2 STR Vegeta is strong too.

What are the LR's? I've been in the dark for a while.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

New Leaf posted:

The TEQ Vegeta and the SSJ3 STR Goku both have a Dokkan in the future. I don't care too much for the Vegeta regardless but I covet SSJ3 STR Goku so badly.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

ChronoReverse posted:

The TEQ Vegeta and the SSJ3 STR Goku both have a Dokkan in the future. I don't care too much for the Vegeta regardless but I covet SSJ3 STR Goku so badly.

Oh man, that's fantastic news about Vegeta! That was one of my first pulls way back when the game launched.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Wuxi posted:

You still have a few days to get more medals. You didn't show your Rs, do you have the AGL R Trunks? Try to get the medals to Dokkan your Adult Gohan, the event is running right now
SSJ Adult Gohan and SSJ Kid Trunks need to be awakened. SSJ2 Vegeta too, he will be your leader. Also awaken your TEQ SSJ Goku. Take a Kid Buu or Kaioken Goku friend.
If you have a Kid Buu friend: Always save your Ki for SSJ Gohan. Nobody else matters, but he has to super attack every turn. Always have Kid Trunks/Gohan on the turn Broly attacks and never put one of them into Slot 3. If Broly attacks that Slot and you have no other Burning Battle blocker, then use a Dmg Reduction item. During the other turn you have your fodder - Keep SSJ2 Vegeta and Kid Buu together (Kid Buu so you get the heal every other turn, Vegeta because he does nothing besides giving you 20% HP/ATK anyway). The 3 rotating Slots should be R Trunks, SSR AGL Saiyaman and TEQ SSJ Goku. All 3 also have the link, so you always can block with 3 linked characters.
If you have a Kaioken friend: Save your KI for Kaioken Goku. He also has to super attack every turn and he does more damage than Gohan. If you get lucky with the Ki fields before the battle go for supers on both. Everything else is the same as with a Kid Buu friend.
TLDR: You have all the cards necessary, but none of them are awakened (or dokkan'd). That needs to happen first, so its up to you if you want to put in the time until the event starts.
Thank you for the reply! I awakened SSJ Adult Gohan and SSJ Kid Trunks, along with the TEQ SSJ Goku I had.
I have medals for Adult Gohan to Dokkan him, working on farming the medals from his event now.
I don't have an R Trunks, unfortunately. I've been pulling at the FP machine in the hopes of drawing one, still have about 30 multipulls I could do.
In the short term I'll work on getting my Adult Gohan and SSJ2 Vegeta dokkaned, have most of the rare medals and just need to run the AGL Awakening map a bunch for commons.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

New Leaf posted:

LRs are dokkanable URs that have a level cap of 120 instead of 100, ergo, being able to achieve higher max stats than a normal UR. It isn't an official designation.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Dang, some nice pulls for everyone that isn't me today.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Echophonic posted:

I did a single pull and got a Rare Videl. So don't feel too alone.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Echophonic posted:

Based on the quality of pulls, I decided to do a single pull of my own for shits and giggles.

Dang, some nice pulls for everyone that isn't Echo today.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I did a single pull, also hoping to get the good karma, and just got a 9th Buu Piccolo Absorbed. Perhaps the summoning gods will let me have Broly when the summon happens.

Tien's drop rate is pretty good, at least so far. I started running it tonight, and I got two of them on 1 run, and already have him at SA 5.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It didn't even take me two stamina bars to get all 10. It's pretty easy.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Alright, count me in on the single pull train.

SR str Swole Roshi #2.

A good pull for my kamehameha team. No complaints.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I had two Tiens drop in a single fight twice. Really nice easy strike for once, Chaotzu shenanigans aside.

Peer pressure single pull yields Yakon.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 10, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Alright, count me in on the single pull train.

SR str Swole Roshi #2.

A good pull for my kamehameha team. No complaints.

I quite like him. Mine's SA10 and he brings some serious heat.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
This was mine. Not sure how I feel.

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
I should stop reading this thread and tempting myself to pay for multi pulls because it always ends in tears.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Ran through 2 and a half bars of energy trying to get a strike Piccolo (and failing), now I'm on course for the same for Tien :/

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
Is there a way to fully clear a team? Like, I have 3 teams that have a leader on them but I'd rather just clear them completely. is there some way to do this that I'm missing?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Syrant posted:

Is there a way to fully clear a team? Like, I have 3 teams that have a leader on them but I'd rather just clear them completely. is there some way to do this that I'm missing?

There's a yellow Change All button if that's what you mean. Should be lower right when editing the team lineup. Then hit Remove All at the top, far left of the first row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

All teams must have a leader at least. Don't know why exactly, but that's how it is.