Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
It's pretty amazing that they have been doing jocktober for 8 years, but he has totally forgotten the best way to deal with this.

If he had made a few self-depreciating jokes about his enjoyment of the transgendered on the show and laughed at some of the photoshops and the videos this would have died down instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

He really does need someone to go and tackle him away from the keyboard. Looks like he's currently going through and replying to all the anti-Ant threads on there. It's amazing.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

He's pulling the same basic meltdown formula that I have watched countless posters pull on this very forum for years and years.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Breaking news, the Stangel Brothers have quit OpieRadio.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Call Me Charlie posted:

I wonder why they even started in the first place. Radio from TV is always a step down.

I'm thinking Sirius won't put any more money into this and will let the show have seven months to sink or swim.

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
Rip, one of them was a legitimate fan of the old show, from what i remember.
Honestly no matter how hacky their humor or fat their stomaches was. they didnt deserve having to deal with all that poo poo. Glad they're finally away from Opie.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Call Me Charlie posted:

1) Is this for real
2) Does this have to do with Pete Davidson ripping them?
3) How far into that video does that actually happen? Only listened do like 15 minutes or so when they were talking about fuller house

Rrussom posted:

Honestly no matter how hacky their humor or fat their stomaches was. they didnt deserve having to deal with all that poo poo. Glad they're finally away from Opie.

4) What did Opie make them "deal with" (if anything on air)?

Sorry for all the questions, just never followed O&J at all

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Morter posted:

4) What did Opie make them "deal with" (if anything on air)?

dont worry, i never listened to it either. it was also just a greggshells joke.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Opie could win forever with one tweet.

quote:

Where are we at with the whole tranny thing? *sniff*

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
They mentioned they'd sold a show in October. Funny enough, it was during another ripping by Pete Davidson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUInDA31Sfs

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rrussom posted:

Rip, one of them was a legitimate fan of the old show, from what i remember.

I can't listen at work anymore, but is it true that Opie threw them under the bus for show content? Because if that's the case, good thing they did leave. In fact, I can't imagine any other TV types going to the Oqie show because of that. Pulling that poo poo is fun when it's someone who isn't a connection to a better and more popular industry. Then again, Opie has never been one for thinking ahead (especially when it comes to contracts).

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I dont really know myself, but i believe so.

one of the subreddit dudes would know though.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Call Me Charlie posted:

Hahahaha I called it yesssss

:byewhore:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I'm thinking Sirius won't put any more money into this and will let the show have seven months to sink or swim.
The show? They'll cut the whole loving channel. That means more bandwidth for POTUS channel spinoffs in the last month

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Anthony Cumia's desent into what he's become ever since Obama won the 2008 election has been amazing. Just one white cracker rear end in a top hat constantly screwing himself and blaming minorities all the way.

I wish Patrice O'Neal was alive to see this and comment.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CrashCat posted:

Hahahaha I called it yesssss

:byewhore:
The show? They'll cut the whole loving channel. That means more bandwidth for POTUS channel spinoffs in the last month

....OqieRadio is a channel? Jesus. Let it burn, then.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Anthony Cumia's desent into what he's become ever since Obama won the 2008 election has been amazing. Just one white cracker rear end in a top hat constantly screwing himself and blaming minorities all the way.

I wish Patrice O'Neal was alive to see this and comment.

Just loop Patrice laughing at Bobo's dick and you pretty much have it there.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

ozza posted:

That pendulum has sure come swinging back the other way.

yyyyeeeeeesssssssss

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

SegwayPimp posted:

Apparently one of the Stangels got ripped apart by Pete Davidson this morning on O&J...just started listening to this upload of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haasfw8HT14

This was hilarious but who the hell is the guy with the lovely accent that sounds like a fat piece of poo poo? He brings absolutely nothing to the table

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
The man is in his mid 50's and still stays up at 6am to drunkenly ramble on a message board.

Also, that thumb thing. That has to be because of a medical reason right? Like tremors from not drinking or something?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

-Atom- posted:

This was hilarious but who the hell is the guy with the lovely accent that sounds like a fat piece of poo poo? He brings absolutely nothing to the table

Vic Henley, methinks.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Chromatic posted:

The man is in his mid 50's and still stays up at 6am to drunkenly ramble on a message board.

Also, that thumb thing. That has to be because of a medical reason right? Like tremors from not drinking or something?

I think 'wet brain' is the medical term.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Wasn't the whole point of the Greggshells show, and Ant's follow-up to the Jimmy/Opie fight, that Opie puts too much stock in the "haters"? "They're playing him like a puppet!" And now Anthony is posting "HAHA YOU DONT BOTHER ME I DONT CARE" at 6am.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

I really want to know what kind of "trouble" Justin Stangel thought was going to be caused by a comedian on Opie Radio calling him fat.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Justin Stangel is a fat mop-topped crybaby whose show will absolutely be canceled, but above all else, this really just demonstrates the professionalism of Erik Nagel the Sex Bagel.

Erock has been there for what, like 13 years? And Stangel can't handle an occasional ribbing from a 20 year old comic? That really speaks volumes to the Opsters new target demo

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I tried to listen to Opie show for this Stangel drama and it's just unlistenable.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Justin Stangel is a fat mop-topped crybaby whose show will absolutely be canceled, but above all else, this really just demonstrates the professionalism of Erik Nagel the Sex Bagel.

Erock has been there for what, like 13 years? And Stangel can't handle an occasional ribbing from a 20 year old comic? That really speaks volumes to the Opsters new target demo

I like how his brother quit too even though it had nothing to do w/him.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

80s James Hetfield posted:

I like how his brother quit too even though it had nothing to do w/him.
If one Stangel blocks you on Twitter, the other one will too. They're loving weird.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

therealjon_ posted:

I tried to listen to Opie show for this Stangel drama and it's just unlistenable.

That's understandable because Opie relied heavily on the Stangels to reinvent the show after Ant got fired.

They are also the reason letterman was unwatchable the last decade.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

An Enormous Boner posted:

I really want to know what kind of "trouble" Justin Stangel thought was going to be caused by a comedian on Opie Radio calling him fat.
I told you off the air we're not going to discuss that on air and there's going to be big trouble. Please don't bring it up on the air.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

shyduck posted:

If one Stangel blocks you on Twitter, the other one will too. They're loving weird.

So they're the Tomax and Xamot of poo poo comedy? If you punch one, will the other's gut jiggle?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Droopy Goines posted:

That's understandable because Opie relied heavily on the Stangels to reinvent the show after Ant got fired.

They are also the reason letterman was unwatchable the last decade.
Letterman could make lovely material work because he's a funny guy. Opie can't make lovely material work because he's awful and ear cancer.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

So they're the Tomax and Xamot of poo poo comedy? If you punch one, will the other's gut jiggle?

I'M NOT EVEN THAT BIG!!!!!!!

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
The fun never stops with those guys.

Seriously tho, how many more failures are they going to have to endure to realize they're pretty much complete garbage without each other?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Call Me Charlie posted:

http://i.imgur.com/b2jT3K8.gifv

Ant desperately trying to calm his vibrating thumb during today's doxxing segment

https://twitter.com/weirdmedicine/status/707546854079201281

SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015
HAH. Does Dr Steve know whose hand it is?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

SegwayPimp posted:

He does now
https://twitter.com/weirdmedicine/status/707553911499067392

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

SegwayPimp posted:

Nope, they caught him unawares haha. He realized it soon after from the ensuing comments.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

"Again" :roflolmao:

Guess he keeps getting prohnked by the pests?

Also, Anthony does xanax?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
^ Norton alluded to it quite heavily during one of his last specials.

If Anthony abuses alcohol, it's almost a given he also abuses xanax. The man is morphing into a junkie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Ants gonna OD. Jeez.

• Locked thread