Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
People who leave chambered handguns in their vehicle deserve anything that happens to them. Not to mention even loving Florida has laws regarding ease of access with firearms in vehicles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillow Hat
Sep 11, 2001

What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Best part is she might face charges for inappropriate handling of the firearm. Talk about adding insult to injury.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

quote:

The 4-year-old was not injured. He is now in the care of other family members, and the Department of Children and Families is investigating the case, officials said. Detectives are now trying to determine exactly how the boy got a hold of the gun.

quote:

He will not face charges.

Lost it at this...

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
It's like that biker who died when he fell off of it during a protest of helmet laws all over again.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Scarf posted:

Lost it at this...

aaahahaha that they even have to clear up "We did not arrest the 4 year old boy for attempted murder" is really hosed up Florida.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Ragequit posted:

"A proud, pro-gun mom was accidentally shot by her 4-year-old son — just a day after the Second Amendment-loving woman boasted about her tot’s shooting kills."

Uh, hopefully that is supposed to be "skills"?

quote:

Gilt, also an avid horseback rider, was driving to pick up a pony when she was shot Tuesday, CBS 47 reported.

This does not surprise me at all.

Do not mess with girls that love horses

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Judge Schnoopy posted:

aaahahaha that they even have to clear up "We did not arrest the 4 year old boy for attempted murder" is really hosed up Florida.

Florida has a nasty habit of locking up little kids for life.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Skills for kills, Infant.

Skills for kills.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Big hyped game the Division is officially out now and this is happening:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

ekuNNN posted:

I think that's really loving awesome actually.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Feel the Bern, indeed.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Scarf posted:

I like this kind of realism in my games.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Scarf posted:

Yea that may have sold me on the game actually, I was on the fence.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

ekuNNN posted:

I played for like 9 hours yesterday, straight away from the beginning of the game. Some of the NPCs were crowded, but I wasn't delayed and didn't see anything like lines.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Your Gay Uncle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTpnOzoPdw

baseball schaudenfraude. What happens when you give a stadium full of people 10 cent beers? Billy Martin starts a riot,that's what.
Anyone who's interested in this story & got an hour to spare should check out the Dollop's podcast on this. It's a glorious goddamn trainwreck (Ten Cent Beer Night, that is).
Florida Man getting started young.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

ekuNNN posted:

What exactly is happening here? Is the Division an mmo?

e: ah nm, the first picture didn't load so all I saw was the 2nd one.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I liked that people actually politely lined up as if they were pro blighty dwellers, didn't just crowd and push like in China.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Taken from D&D, but somebody who is responsible for a Republican twitter feed thought it prudent to post THIS:

Needless to say, it didn;t stay up for long.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Since you didn't explain, it should be noted that she's an Iraq war veteran who lost her legs in combat.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Samovar posted:

Taken from D&D, but somebody who is responsible for a Republican twitter feed thought it prudent to post THIS:

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Since you didn't explain, it should be noted that she's an Iraq war veteran who lost her legs in combat.

Samovar posted:

Everything about this is beautiful. :allears: Let's slander an opponent as being anti-vet, you know, the one who lost her legs in the Iraq war.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Along the same lines - Saxby Chambliss ads in 2002 that stated that incumbent Max Cleland didn't have the courage to lead since he had dared to vote against some of Bush's efforts.

Gee. I wonder why a guy that came home from Vietnam looking like this would fail to fall in line lock step with a chicken hawk.

What a pussy.

Edit - Chambliss won. Cause of course he did.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Tony Phillips posted:

Along the same lines - Saxby Chambliss ads in 2002 that stated that incumbent Max Cleland didn't have the courage to lead since he had dared to vote against some of Bush's efforts.

Gee. I wonder why a guy that came home from Vietnam looking like this would fail to fall in line lock step with a chicken hawk.

What a pussy.

Goddamn. :stare: All that on top of Saxby Chambliss sounding like a bad stripper name.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

nerdz posted:

This does not surprise me at all.

Do not mess with girls that love horses

Unless you're 4 years old and have a gun?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
The notion that battlefield courage translates to political courage, and by extension that you're not allowed to question the political courage of someone who displayed courage on the battlefield, is wrongheaded. Max Cleland voted for the Iraq war because (in his own admission) he feared not being re-elected, and also voted for the PATRIOT act. Dan Inouye pried a live grenade out of the hand of his own severed arm and killed Japanese with it, and was also a serial sexual harasser in Congress. And we all know what a giant douche John McCain is as a politician.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Why would he go to jail, the kid was just standing his ground when she threatened him with a time out

God bless Florida:911:

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Tony Phillips posted:

What a pussy.

As someone local to all that, Cleland had been alienating his base for awhile. Tom Daschle kind of hosed him over by pressuring him to vote on things he knew would make him unpopular at home. The Iraq war was just one of those votes.

Cleland didn't deserve to go out like that though.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Classic.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Karma Monkey posted:

Goddamn. :stare: All that on top of Saxby Chambliss sounding like a bad stripper name.
Dude would have to have an arm that Popeye would envy to pull that off though.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Saxby isn't the limbless guy.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

That's kinda lame and petty

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

blunt for century posted:

From the USPol thread:

e.

Just saw this in my news feeds and came here to laugh about it. How can people be so loving stupid? Pasteurisation makes milk safe, has done for a hundred and fifty years.

loving "natural" "organic" bullshit. At least this time they didn't kill kids.

Yet.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Mar 10, 2016

lfield
May 10, 2008

Levitate posted:

Would you want a politician you didn't support using you as a photo op?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

lfield posted:

Clinton actually used a couple I know in a gay marriage thing she did around the time of the Supreme Court decision (gay marriage had been a thing here for a few years already). They got married at city hall, and were asked if their pictures could be used. They were basically giddy at the time, so agreed. They're ambivalent now. On the one hand, they're of course pleased to spread the message, and it's pretty cool that tons of people got to see them looking awesome and happy in their tuxes. On the other, they're total Sanders supporters, and wish he'd asked instead.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

lfield posted:

Eh, good point when you put it in those words.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Levitate posted:

Ya, how dare that person object to a politician they don't support using their likeness for promotional materials without their permission. What a lame and petty person.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Gorilla Salad posted:

How can people be so loving stupid?

Cause raw milk is tasty as gently caress. The ones who do it to be healthy are still dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillow Hat
Sep 11, 2001

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Phanatic posted:

The notion that battlefield courage translates to political courage, and by extension that you're not allowed to question the political courage of someone who displayed courage on the battlefield, is wrongheaded. Max Cleland voted for the Iraq war because (in his own admission) he feared not being re-elected, and also voted for the PATRIOT act. Dan Inouye pried a live grenade out of the hand of his own severed arm and killed Japanese with it, and was also a serial sexual harasser in Congress. And we all know what a giant douche John McCain is as a politician.

John McCain is one of a select few GOP politicians I respect. Don't agree with him, but by and large I think he's one of the best examples of loyal opposition you could hope for.

Edit: content

Pillow Hat has a new favorite as of 05:15 on Mar 10, 2016