Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

So about three weeks ago I got slightly winded walking up 4 flights of stairs and took that as a wake up call to start working out/losing weight again. I can't imagine "rear end not being able to fit through a normal door" wouldn't be one to someone. Should we just start executing the super morbidly obese? Besides their immediate family who would give a gently caress?

I uh, think I'm going to stop posting fat people gifs in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eh, it was supposed to be tongue in cheek/hyperbole man. Keep those fat people not fitting in things gifs rolling!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, it was supposed to be tongue in cheek

Those are some big cheeks to tongue

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

You look like a Cracker Jack box with a bad prize inside
I lifted weights regularly for a few years around 2009-2012 and although I could pick up heavy stuff fairly well I would get winded going up 4-5 flights of stairs at the school I was attending. I don't lift weights or walk nearly as much currently but I can move around much easier. In other words I suck at being fit while trying to be fit.

Also if anyone wants awkward details about my year long squat poop fest I'd be happy to share.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

amityville anus posted:

Those are some big cheeks to tongue

Quick, someone call Gene Simmons!

ServoMST3K posted:

I lifted weights regularly for a few years around 2009-2012 and although I could pick up heavy stuff fairly well I would get winded going up 4-5 flights of stairs at the school I was attending. I don't lift weights or walk nearly as much currently but I can move around much easier. In other words I suck at being fit while trying to be fit.

I quit running because it made me too skinny to my liking. Started lifting weights instead, and though it's improved my physique I'm definitely less fit than I was. It's probably nothing that adding a little cardio to my workout won't fix.

quote:

Also if anyone wants awkward details about my year long squat poop fest I'd be happy to share.

Did you change the way you poop just because the internet told you so, or did you feel there was something wrong with the way you did it?

I Am Crake has a new favorite as of 22:13 on Mar 9, 2016

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

ServoMST3K posted:

This is because strength, cardio and resistance training are very different things. I remember that after doing powerlifting for a few years, I tried running and rock climbing, only to fail utterly and miserably at both. Now I'm trying to take running a bit more seriously and after a few months I can run as well as most of my sedentary friends!

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

I Am Crake posted:

I quit running because it made me too skinny to my liking. Started lifting weights instead, and though it's improved my physique I'm definitely less fit than I was. It's probably nothing that adding a little cardio to my workout won't fix.

I added lifting to my fitness routine because running was making a T-rex out of me (big legs, skinny arms, always hungry) and I wanted a little balance. Best of both worlds, plus it's made my rear end stronger, which makes me a better runner. And I can wear the same size tops and bottoms now.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Maggie Fletcher posted:

I added lifting to my fitness routine because running was making a T-rex out of me (big legs, skinny arms, always hungry) and I wanted a little balance. Best of both worlds, plus it's made my rear end stronger, which makes me a better runner. And I can wear the same size tops and bottoms now.

This definitely makes me want to start running again because gently caress leg day at the gym. That poo poo is boring as gently caress and I actually liked running.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

ServoMST3K posted:

A friend of mine who's a PT says that a lot of people, mostly guys, come in and don't actually want to get healthy and fit they just want a ripped, super hero body. They look at anything that improves cardiovascular health or anything that's not sweet abs as something for pussies. It's just free weights and weight machines all day long. She told me she doubted any could run more than a block or walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded.

Been a while since I saw some bad hat choices

Nice toy M1, you weren't allowed to draw on it so you had to use masking tape?

Because ladies love a fedora with a Naruto headband on it with the logo from a 80s kids cartoon on it

This guy looks like someone who really likes Roosh V

He paints his face rather than getting a head for his fursuit, so you can see his sweet braided beard. It totally makes him look like a Viking!

If you're going to pose with your hat on, make sure its clean. It's either covered in dust/cobwebs, or cat hair. I think cat hair.

Yep, just gonna go to Tower Records in my Rorschach outfit, but see its Rorschach on vacation, and he's a big Avalanche Fan.

Let me lean my head back, I've been cultivating this beard for months

I've never been a smoker, but I can tell that cigarette has never been puffed on

Found these and the guy in them was defending how awesome he looks, and how no, it wasn't just for the photoshoot or a party, he dresses like that normally. He got super salty when people said he looked dumb and like he was playing out a Noir fantasy. Also, wrong kind of gun, if you wanted to be noir, you'd have a M1911 or some kind of .36 revolver.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

DandyLion posted:

Food for thought, but Brunswick reports the lowest levels of child autism of any other surrounding area.

Hahaha amazing :allears:

Conclusive proof for your average anti-vaxer, nevermind the measles outbreak.

twistedmentat posted:

He paints his face rather than getting a head for his fursuit, so you can see his sweet braided beard. It totally makes him look like a Viking!

:smugmrgw:~Pussy Master~:smugmrgw:

monolithburger has a new favorite as of 23:32 on Mar 9, 2016

Mrs.Nameko
Dec 16, 2015

Mushrooms are the internet of the forest!
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/blackmarsh-ultramar-fedora-robbery-1.3481643

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

twistedmentat posted:

Found these and the guy in them was defending how awesome he looks, and how no, it wasn't just for the photoshoot or a party, he dresses like that normally. He got super salty when people said he looked dumb and like he was playing out a Noir fantasy. Also, wrong kind of gun, if you wanted to be noir, you'd have a M1911 or some kind of .36 revolver.

That... is a (possibly toy) 1911?

Also he'd probably want a .38 ;)

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PCOS Bill posted:

That... is a (possibly toy) 1911?

Also he'd probably want a .38 ;)

Also the short beavertail would suggest an era-appropriate model.

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

I Am Crake posted:

Did you change the way you poop just because the internet told you so, or did you feel there was something wrong with the way you did it?

Let's just say I had major rear end problems around the time and I was researching different remedies. There are some peer reviewed studies that show squatting puts less strain on things than sitting, and it would make "evacuation" happen faster etc. I would conclude that it's worth trying if you're having different rear end troubles but don't expect a miracle.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

ServoMST3K posted:

Post a pic with your feet on the seat

ServoMST3K
Nov 30, 2009

I will do no such thing you sick degenerate

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Didn't know that JNCO made jeans out of Pandoran tiger fur. drat.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

twistedmentat posted:

Love how both of these girls can just barely keep a straight face while posing with this doofus

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

genetic_knockout posted:

Love how both of these girls can just barely keep a straight face while posing with this doofus

I suspect the second one might be a real doll. She looks like rubber to me.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

nerdz posted:

Well, define this then

Looks like Garrett Morris in The Stuff.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

What Top Mom Bloggers Think Happens In The Ghetto! You Won't BELIEVE What Happens Next!

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

A friend of mine who's a PT says that a lot of people, mostly guys, come in and don't actually want to get healthy and fit they just want a ripped, super hero body.

This is a thing fat people say.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Haven't seen a good mugshot in a while.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/c...-371436741.html

My favorite detail is that he has the word "eye" tattooed above each eye.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Knormal posted:

It's the tatted curls that do it for me.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

twistedmentat posted:

When I first saw this one, I thought it was some cosplay and thought it looked really good. Then you said it's what he wears all the time and I thought, ewwww.

But, unlike a lot of people in this thread he could pass as normal if he just lost the stupid hat, overcoat and toy gun.

Guy with well groomed beard in properly fitting suit. Much better.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.
$20 says Sydney, think the whole video counts as awkward for the people dealing with them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pxis8ly52k&t=239s

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Knormal posted:

You really have to admire this man's commitment to showing the world that he's not good at decision-making. It takes guts to stick to a theme to steadily and so firmly.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Gorilla Salad posted:

When I first saw this one, I thought it was some cosplay and thought it looked really good. Then you said it's what he wears all the time and I thought, ewwww.

But, unlike a lot of people in this thread he could pass as normal if he just lost the stupid hat, overcoat and toy gun.

Guy with well groomed beard in properly fitting suit. Much better.

the gently caress is wrong with you

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
That classic noir detective in his Tyrolean hat and loafers :rolleyes:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

I read that as "fedora armed robber" first.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

Knormal posted:

Man what thought process leads to having Gucci tatted to one's head?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

HukHukHuk posted:

Some people are really into brand names. Especially in lower income neighborhoods where something like a nice pair of sunglasses is a major status symbol.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

HukHukHuk posted:

Poors

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
That's pretty awesome actually

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
No it's not. That dude looks like he's approaching 40 and everything about him sucks.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Jesus, look at that hoodie. What a fruit!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Screaming Idiot posted:

Jesus, look at that hoodie. What a fruit!

He looks pretty sweet to me.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

This is the last straw. Berry his head in shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cosima posted:

No it's not. That dude looks like he's approaching 40 and everything about him sucks.

I think you're attacking a strawberry man here.

• Locked thread