Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Scathach posted:

Hahaha what? There are a ton of different box styles with girls of all different races at the forefront. Just because one features a white girl at the front and a black girl in the background doesn't suddenly mean it's racism.

Yeah, the Girl Scouts have traditionally been really, incredibly good about social issues. They let nonstraight boys in when the whole issue with the Boy Scouts was happening, and they recently refused a huge donation because it was contingent on them not supporting transgirls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Yeah, the Girl Scouts have traditionally been really, incredibly good about social issues. They let nonstraight boys in when the whole issue with the Boy Scouts was happening, and they recently refused a huge donation because it was contingent on them not supporting transgirls.

As has been pointed out before, they are effectively the opposite of the Boy Scouts on social issues, and always have been.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Picnic Princess posted:

These. loving. Assholes.

They look like a happy family, why are they in court and desperate for funds?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/jury-trial-truehope-toddler-dies-trial-underway-1.3479460

They're begging for funds because they don't think they deserve being charged for straight up murdering their kid out of negligence.

The Facebook page is gold because it's been overrun with "ignorant haters"

https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForEzekiel/?fref=nf

And this post just demonstrates how delusional they are. It also neglects (heh) to even mention the dead kid, just a conspiracy against them.

https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForEzekiel/posts/1151023908241526?fref=nf&pnref=story

quote:

Court heard the couple on tape explaining to the police officer that they prefer naturopathic remedies because of their family's negative experiences with the medical system.

Their toddler dying was a much-less negative experience.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

A proud, pro-gun mom was accidentally shot by her 4-year-old son — just a day after the Second Amendment-loving woman boasted about her tot’s shooting skills.

The Florida boy found the loaded weapon in mom Jamie Gilt’s car Tuesday and shot her as they cruised down a Putnam County road, officials said. The 31-year-old mother survived the mid-drive attack and is in stable condition.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/pro-gun-florida-mom-shot-4-year-old-son-article-1.2558180

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ&t=92s

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

This is so delicious. It spawned this comment on a public figure I'm following

Send help. Dying.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Unrelated and unsolicited, but Ryan Reynolds can feel free to "taze my butthole" anytime. :blush:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

The ADF/CWC bitch fight is the internet's most pathetic feud.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TinTower posted:

Someone's in a feud with Chris-Chan?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

TinTower posted:

I have no idea what any of this means. Is it about video games?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

zakharov posted:

I have no idea what any of this means. Is it about video games?

The short version is that Christian Chandler (AKA Chris-Chan or CWC) is a fat, autistic guy of I think 34 who created Sonichu, that meme-spawning combination of Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog from 5 to 10 years ago. There's a ton of info out there for him if you really care to look, but long story short he's the pinnacle of what happens when autism is combined with extremely bad parenting and coddling and he spent several years of his life ceaselessly making videos to respond to trolls.

Ahuviya (or ADF) is a weird autistic person of ambiguous gender identity who's almost as lovely as Chris and has this incredible hate boner for him, creating a mostly one-sided feud.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

The best part she taught a 4 year old how to shoot without realizing 4 year olds can't comprehend gun safety. So his first reaction to finding a gun in a car was to reenact that scene from Pulp Fiction.

Kid probably had poo poo trigger discipline.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

chitoryu12 posted:

The short version is that Christian Chandler (AKA Chris-Chan or CWC) is a fat, autistic guy of I think 34 who created Sonichu, that meme-spawning combination of Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog from 5 to 10 years ago. There's a ton of info out there for him if you really care to look, but long story short he's the pinnacle of what happens when autism is combined with extremely bad parenting and coddling and he spent several years of his life ceaselessly making videos to respond to trolls.

Ahuviya (or ADF) is a weird autistic person of ambiguous gender identity who's almost as lovely as Chris and has this incredible hate boner for him, creating a mostly one-sided feud.

Wow. This is sad.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

mng posted:

Wow. This is sad.

Chris-Chan's life is very sad. The feud ADF has with him is only sadder.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
The only thing sadder is the army of weirdos dedicated to ruining/documenting every little thing in her life.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Tried posting this before but it didn't show up (iiam). This time I'll upload it to imgur.

Friend of mine replying to a post about how there's a lot of sexual assault going on in Sweden.

Guess his political affiliation.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

SteelMentor posted:

The only thing sadder is the army of weirdos dedicated to ruining/documenting every little thing in her life.

Reminder that there's at least one couple who met and got married over their shared interest in stalking Chris Chan.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Regalingualius posted:

Reminder that there's at least one couple who met and got married over their shared interest in stalking Chris Chan.

Imagine the first time one of them gets jealous or suspicious of the other. It's going to be a shitshow.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

SpacePig posted:

All dogs should react to cake like this dog does.

I've always loved this version.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Regalingualius posted:

Ahh, floor pizza.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

chitoryu12 posted:

Ahh, floor pizza.

whoflungpoop posted:

My grandparents had a trunk full of the letters they exchanged while my grandfather was fighting in north africa and sicily in WWII.

My grandma wrote him about how my aunt had started walking and later the first words she spoke, about how she was working as a seamstress to bring in extra money, about the trades she made with various neighbors to make the rations go further, about how his mother was doing. My grandpa wrote her asking for more pictures of my aunt, about some of the guys in his unit, how the british officers at the camp they traveled to actually had a kitchen and hot food and how he had eaten roast and potatoes on a real plate with real silverware at a real table and how happy it made him to have a real meal after so many months of rations, about how much he missed her.

The letters to him were partially waterlogged and torn from being carried around two continents; the letters to her sometimes had parts literally cut out where he might have mentioned a location or something else the army censor wanted removed. They're amazing and they make me so proud of my grandparents, of the hardships they endured and the love and partnership they maintained across half a war-torn planet.

Your grandchildren will find a thumb drive full of forums posts of their grandparents insulting a retarded man.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

chitoryu12 posted:

i'm told CWC is a transwoman now

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MisterBibs posted:

Tried posting this before but it didn't show up (iiam). This time I'll upload it to imgur.

Friend of mine replying to a post about how there's a lot of sexual assault going on in Sweden.

Guess his political affiliation.

I'll bet he posts a lot of other gems.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Public page. There's a few gems there, but BC Brookings is my favorite.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
IOSM: Shut a door rear end-pope!

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

cash crab posted:

I'll bet he posts a lot of other gems.

Yeah, mostly along the lines of "Bernie is horrible" poo poo. He and his fellow like-minded friends get upset when I properly distill his opinions down to "I hate the Poors and the Blacks".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i'm told CWC is a transwoman now

Yeah, I know about that. I personally don't think he's actually transgender and is just really warped in the head and has hosed up ideas about gender and sexuality, but that's definitely not a discussion for this thread.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

nerd plus rage posted:

Energy is on the brink of Suck!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

nerd plus rage posted:

I like this.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Tou shay

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

nerd plus rage posted:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Maybe Tou Shay is one of their friends names and it autocorrected? Look I'm just trying to be charitable here...

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Idiots on Social Media: Tou Shay

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

BioEnchanted posted:

Maybe Tou Shay is one of their friends names and it autocorrected? Look I'm just trying to be charitable here...

The charitable explanation is that the person has heard "touche" before, but never textually.

E: case in point, I googled "textually" to ensure it was an actual word.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

nerd plus rage posted:

Yesss.

Asspope best Pope

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

nerd plus rage posted:

It's time.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

MisterBibs posted:

The charitable explanation is that the person has heard "touche" before, but never textually.

E: case in point, I googled "textually" to ensure it was an actual word.

I had an ex that was convinced it was "too shay!"

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, I know about that. I personally don't think he's actually transgender and is just really warped in the head and has hosed up ideas about gender and sexuality, but that's definitely not a discussion for this thread.
You, a cis person, clearly know more about somebody else's gender identity than themselves. Thanks for clearing that up, I was confused for a second. Do you have plat? I'd love for you to stalk me and let me know if I'm actually trans too, seeing as you happen to be an authority on the subject.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Here we go again!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Stuntman posted:

You, a cis person, clearly know more about somebody else's gender identity than themselves. Thanks for clearing that up, I was confused for a second. Do you have plat? I'd love for you to stalk me and let me know if I'm actually trans too, seeing as you happen to be an authority on the subject.

Lol