Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Montasque posted:

Sad, very sad.

It's sorted weirdly, but it's currently more likely for Mitt Romney or Joe Biden to win the 2016 election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

This person is very upset over this

Honestly though, here's another easy line of attack: Call out Trump's lovely steaks. It attacks his brand and in turn him, which is his weakness. That and his small puny hands.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Louisgod posted:

Honestly though, here's another easy line of attack: Call out Trump's lovely steaks. It attacks his brand and in turn him, which is his weakness. That and his small puny hands.

The steaks looked good though.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

Trump U is a much fatter target

A skilled poo poo talker will rail against Trump U and get a parting shot at Trump's hands so that Trump lets his fraud case sit there while he melts down about how he totally can palm a basketball he did it yesterday goddamnit with Kobe Bryant

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Louisgod posted:

To which he will reply "I bought them, they're mine."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Andy's point is that Trump is making GBS threads all over small business by buying some of their poo poo which is obviously superior to anything he's got and passing it off as his own. How would Trump like it if I opened up a Trump Sucks tower right across the street from one of his dumb buildings? I bet he wouldn't like it at all

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Harald posted:

when's the last time you heard of Beef Napoleon?

Will a person who is self-conscious about their small hands be said to have a Trump complex?

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

https://twitter.com/christinafreund/status/707705667344330755

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Louisgod posted:

Uhhhh, Andy Richter is a hardly a "this person.":colbert:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh yeah there's another Democratic debate like 2 days after the last one what the gently caress

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Oh yeah there's another Democratic debate like 2 days after the last one what the gently caress

3 days. And yeah, it's a little silly.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Xenophon posted:

You know when even Kasich is throwing shade your way...
https://twitter.com/bgittleson/status/707685286113894400

Even saying something like that he's as nice as possible.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

Sad, very sad.

Marco is a mess.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Epic High Five posted:

cuz we cant have enough montages of sanders saying "i agree with hillary"

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Louisgod posted:

yeah, we need trumps face and words all over the media for a few more cycles, thatll show em

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

cuz we cant have enough montages of sanders saying "i agree with hillary"

Better than Trump desperately trying to convince everyone that he has a big dong.:laugh:

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

What if Rubio takes third place in Florida?

Well, remember that his strategy is 3-2-1.

So 3 in 2016, 2 in 2020, and el prez in 24!

It's called the long game, proles :smug:

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Majorian posted:

Better than Trump desperately trying to convince everyone that he has a big dong.:laugh:

talk about him some more

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
Marco is a small, skinny mistake.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Rush was making the argument today that Trump is like an over-the-top but self-aware braggart uncle. All of the Trump fans know that his his wine isn't amazing and he's not a super genius, but they like watching him play the character of the silly salesman who thinks he's the best at everything, and they really like watching the fancy liberals gasp in snotty outrage and declare how wrong Mr. Trump is about everything.

At least it was a unique attempt to explain the Trump appeal to outsiders.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Subvisual Haze posted:

Rush was making the argument today that Trump is like an over-the-top but self-aware braggart uncle. All of the Trump fans know that his his wine isn't amazing and he's not a super genius, but they like watching him play the character of the silly salesman who thinks he's the best at everything, and they really like watching the fancy liberals gasp in snotty outrage and declare how wrong Mr. Trump is about everything.

This is almost certainly what he's doing, and I'd be enjoying it if he weren't running for president on a platform that is 9 parts generic GOP nonsense to 1 part thinly veiled white nationalism

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Subvisual Haze posted:

hes right

people keep making analogies to wrasslin and thats why

everyone knows kane isnt really from hell

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Rubio should have had his rally in a large hot tub filled with foam instead

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Rocks posted:

Rubio should have had his rally in a large hot tub filled with foam instead

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

hes right

people keep making analogies to wrasslin and thats why

everyone knows kane isnt really from hell

next you're gonna tell me Santa Claus didn't really win the 1999 WCW North Pole Meltdown

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
micro rubio imo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Has anyone asked Trump lately, where he thinks Obama was born?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
anyone seen Boosted or Vile or The Saurus lately

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

a shameful boehner posted:

the saurus still posts, those other nerds idk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mexicans took their accounts

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

stoutfish posted:

micro rubio imo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Team Cruz pushing the RUBIO ENDING CAMPAIGN line pretty hard on social media right now.

They seem to think he's going to announce tonight that he's dropping.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Everyone with a Trump avatar is disappearing and it's making me nervous.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Two out of three of them are probated for being too pro-Trump in Donald Trump threads.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

They're probably posting on Something Trumpful and you guys weren't cool enough to get invited

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Montasque posted:

Team Cruz pushing the RUBIO ENDING CAMPAIGN line pretty hard on social media right now.

I doubt they actually think he's dropping but nothing kills his poll numbers faster than everyone talking about how he's dropping out.

Well, you know, besides his campaigning.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Livestream to Trump campaign thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOa3VrR_RqY

Supposed to start at 7pm, but knowing Trump more likely 8.

E:

evilweasel posted:

I doubt they actually think he's dropping but nothing kills his poll numbers faster than everyone talking about how he's dropping out.

Well, you know, besides his campaigning.

They want Rubio out obviously. Cruz's only shot at this thing clean is if all the not-Trump voters flock to him.

E: 2 Wow, it actually started on time!

Montasque fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 10, 2016

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Montasque posted:

Cruz is a sleezeball. It is the same thing he did before the Iowa caucus with Carson, but hey, it worked. Maybe it will work on Little Marco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zeta Taskforce posted:

Cruz is a sleezeball. It is the same thing he did before the Iowa caucus with Carson, but hey, it worked. Maybe it will work on Little Marco

yeah but he has plenty of justification, several different news sources are reporting that his advisers are telling him to drop out and plenty of republican pundits are begging him

• Locked thread