Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

http://gu.com/p/4hdc3 posted:

Nauru refugee left with horrific head wound in attack dismissed by police

Iranian man says two Nauruan men launched unprovoked attack with a machete, but police dismiss injury as being ‘made for media exposure only’

A 34-year-old Iranian refugee claims he required eight stitches through the middle of his head after being attacked with a ‘knife to cut a coconut’ by Nauruan assailants, one of whom yelled ‘gently caress refugees’.

Ben Doherty

A refugee on Nauru has told police he was attacked on Saturday night with a machete – leaving him with a head wound that required eight stitches – but police have dismissed his injury and complaint as being “made for media exposure only”.

In his statement, the 34-year-old Iranian – who does not want to be identified for fear of repercussions for family members still in Iran – reported he was attacked by two Nauruan men who approached him on a motorbike as he walked alone near the Nibok settlement at about 10pm on Saturday night.

He said the attack was unprovoked, with one of the men striking him across the top of his head with a “knife to cut a coconut”, understood to be a machete or similar. One of the assailants yelled “gently caress refugees”.

Pictures of the man’s head show a deep wound through the middle of his head, sewn together with stitches.

The following night, Sunday 6 March, local men surrounded the accommodation at Nibok where the man lives with his wife. “The group of Nauruans came asking for a fight and they carried sharp knives,” one witness told Guardian Australia.

The husband and wife barricaded themselves inside their accommodation. The attackers were unable to get inside, but threatened the pair, saying: “gently caress you, we will kill you.”

Police were called and attended – after a delay of more than one hour, according to another source on the island – but no arrests were made. 

Nauruan police have denied the assault took place, saying in a statement that officers “received a complaint about an alleged attack and responded immediately”.

The police statement in full reads: “The complainant told police he was hit with a ‘steel object’ but refused to allow police to conduct a medical examination, provided no other details and refused to provide a statement to police or cooperate with any investigation. There was no obvious physical evidence of any attack. Police conclude that this complaint was made for media exposure only and has no basis."

“The unprovoked attack once again reveals both the real danger and the complete absence of official willingness to protect refugees on Nauru,” Ian Rintoul, spokesman for the Refugee Action Coalition, said on Wednesday.

“The lack of security at Nibok and other camps on Nauru leaves refugees open to attack.”

Rintoul said the victim’s wife had told him: “We cannot sleep for fear we will be attacked again.”

Also on Wednesday, the Nauruan education department released a video featuring education minister Charmaine Scotty denying claims that refugee and asylum seeker children were being abused and assaulted in local schools.

Earlier this year, videos were posted online of refugee and asylum seeker children on Nauru stating they had been hit by teachers and bullied by students.

Scotty said the allegations were “an affront to Nauru” and not true.

“It’s been overall a very harmonious experience for these kids.

“If these complaints are genuine, it would have happened also with the local kids, with the Nauruan children.”

Nauru’s education system essentially collapsed in the early 2000s – for five years schools barely functioned on the island, no exams were held and there was a mass exodus of teachers from the profession. The system is being slowly rebuilt, largely with Australian money.

The closure of the Australia-run school for asylum seeker and refugee children within the detention centre was fiercely resisted last year, with students saying they were fearful of being moved to the local school because they would be attacked. In their online video released in January, they reported being punched by students and their complaints dismissed by teachers because they were refugees.

The two incidents – and their responses from Nauruan authorities – are evidence of the continuing difficulties being experienced on Nauru in attempting to assimilate refugees from a variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds into a monocultural, Christian, island society.

Nauru’s on-island population is about 8,000. The nearly 500 people in the detention centre and more than 550 refugees resettled in the community have suddenly added more than 10% to the population. Nauru is, per capita, the third-largest refugee-hosting country in the world, courtesy of Australia’s offshoring policy.

Despite constant denials by the Nauruan government of tension between refugees and locals, there is significant hostility towards the new residents on the tiny island.

The Australian government is continuing to search for a “third country” in which it can resettle those it has sent to Nauru. The Nauruan government has resolutely maintained it will not accept any refugees for permanent resettlement.

The Australian government’s only third-country resettlement option so far – Cambodia – has been a calamitous failure, with only two refugees resettled in the south-east Asian nation, at a cost to Australia of $55m.

Three other refugees transferred to Cambodia have opted to risk returning home, to Myanmar and Iran, despite the Australian and Nauruan governments finding they faced “a well-founded fear of persecution” in their homelands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
The thing that gets me about 'if we had universal basic income, who would clean the toilets?' is, like...

You realize some people probably want to be cleaners, right? Sure, you probably don't want to, and I don't want to, but that doesn't mean nobody does. Cleaning can be fun, and it can be fulfilling work! It's not a choice I'd make to do with my life, but there's certainly an appeal to it.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
*watches bifauxnen wear a turtle neck for the rest of her life in ordering to enter a coalition agreement with negligent*

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Cleretic posted:

The thing that gets me about 'if we had universal basic income, who would clean the toilets?' is, like...

You realize some people probably want to be cleaners, right? Sure, you probably don't want to, and I don't want to, but that doesn't mean nobody does. Cleaning can be fun, and it can be fulfilling work! It's not a choice I'd make to do with my life, but there's certainly an appeal to it.

Pretty much. Some people love it.

I know a guy who left investment banking making $300,000 a year to become a stay at home dad who paints.

At my church, we take turns cleaning the entire facility by being rostered on once every couple of months or so.

There will always be some people who slack off and do nothing. But if the majority of people realised a benefit, especially for something so crucial, they would pitch in. And it's like not it would have to be a full time gig. Do a day once every few months or whatever.

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007
Whose arse do I have to blow smoke up to get rid of this baby?

Smegmatron posted:

In fairness, I loving loathe Windsor for what he did to the NBN and I hate that nobody ever holds him to account for it. Almost worth it to see Barnaby and Newscorp cry though.

what did he do?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Blocked by Bad, after retweeting three non-@ tweets about her.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Cleretic posted:

there's also the very obvious factor that if they need people to clean the toilets then they'll raise the amount they're paying those cleaners

i don't really want to be a cleaner but if the money is good, the money is good

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Blocked by Bad, after retweeting three non-@ tweets about her.

Does she google tweets that mention her name or something?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

gay picnic defence posted:

Does she google tweets that mention her name or something?

Almost certainly.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MaxxBot posted:

I know nothing about Auspol so bear with me here, I've been following some of the events since Abbott was ousted and I have a couple questions.

Why do you think Turnbull is so anti-gay? I was under the impression that he was more moderate than Abbott but he seems just as bad if not worse with the anti-bullying stuff. He seems almost as committed to fighting a losing battle on this issue as US Republicans are.

Also, how does the LGBT community feel about having such a person attend Mardi Gras? If an anti-gay politician attended pride somewhere here in the US it would not end well, they generally avoid doing so.

Turnbull himself is not anti-gay, or at least that's the way he represents himself - however he has to keep the hard right faction in his party happy and they are vehemently anti-gay.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr Chips posted:

what did he do?

Didn't he just make them prioritize Armidale in the roll out and satellite internet for places where it didn't make sense to do a full fibre install?

When Windsor backed the ALP over the LNP, Labor's NBN was a big reason why he chose them.

chyaroh
Aug 8, 2007

thatfatkid posted:

Didn't he just make them prioritize Armidale in the roll out and satellite internet for places where it didn't make sense to do a full fibre install?

When Windsor backed the ALP over the LNP, Labor's NBN was a big reason why he chose them.

I heard a couple of people now say how terrible Windsor was as a member, but I can't see it. He got poo poo done, was wildly popular and most people were disappointed when he retired. We sure as hell have had no favours from 2nd choice Joyce.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

Windsor has confirmed he's running for the seat of New England.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Oh no Tony Windsor might return us to the nightmare years of Juliar Gillard, if only Tony Windsor had supported Tony Abbott. Who could imagine what a Tony Abbott government could've looked like? We'll never know for sure.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Windsor has confirmed he's running for the seat of New England.

Barnaby is making GBS threads himself

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Poll:

Tony Windsor

Barnaby Joyce

GAY AIDS

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Whoever wins we lose

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Senor Tron posted:

Change from within!

Pretty much. As poo poo as some parts are, there's lots of good things (gasp) about Australia.

*writes down in the 'Why do you want to become an Australian?' section: 'To vote Green', gets denied*

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Cleretic posted:

People actually like doing all kinds of stuff that other people can't understand. In the late 90s, I really enjoyed being a labourer for a furniture mover. I liked it more than any other job I've done, and there weren't really any days where I thought "I'd rather be doing something else for this same amount of money". It paid minimum wage, so I eventually moved on to doing things that I enjoy much less but that pay more.

If a basic income was set to minimum wage, (effectively doubling your pay if you work a job like that), I'd go back to doing it right now. poo poo, if basic income was set to half minimum wage I'd be tempted.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

my stepdads beer posted:

Why do people think a majority government is Good

This happens in the UK too, an argument that always gets put in favour of FPTP voting is that it "delivers strong governments." Basically people don't really understand how Parliament is supposed to function and they want a strong, presidential style leader.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

freebooter posted:

This happens in the UK too, an argument that always gets put in favour of FPTP voting is that it "delivers strong governments." Basically people don't really understand how Parliament is supposed to function and they want a strong, presidential style leader.

Mommy and daddy are fighting again

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

freebooter posted:

Due process bad.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Tomberforce posted:

Yeah I just spent 12k on getting my PR last year.

Maybe I should have gone hom.....:smithicide:

:britain:
No pigs head voted one.

MonoAus posted:

I'm sure someone will call me naive but I do think that JSAs are there to help jobseekers. They're just incredibly bad at what they do.
You either didn't read the last five pages or have 90% of AusPol on ignore. Borderforce is now using the model that JSA pioneered for the treatment of refugees. JSA and WFtD are both punitive in their design and execution. Also can any argument about unemployment address the failure of the market to actually have jobs available for the 6% of Australians who are unemployed? Till that elephant gets covered a statement about JSAs helping people find work is pretty loving hollow.

Bifauxnen posted:

*cough* and volunteering *cough*
Everyone please stop touching the poop. It's getting poop everywhere and we all know that once we get basic income there will be nobody to clean up that spread around poop. Like I'm not doing it so I assume nobody is.

Bifauxnen posted:

OK who's talking poo poo about basic income in here, you better not be fuckin IWC I swear to god
If you are referring to cat man I think I may have some bad news for you.

I interupt this playing with poop to bring you Poop for PM!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/campbell-newman-considers-move-into-federal-politics/7235418

quote:

Campbell Newman: Former Queensland premier considers foray into federal politics Updated about an hour ago

Former Queensland premier Campbell Newman is considering a political comeback, with plans to contest the federal seat of Brisbane. The seat was held by the LNP's Teresa Gambaro who announced on Wednesday that she would not recontest her seat at the next federal election. Mr Newman's biographer, Gavin King, told 612 ABC he had spoken to the former premier this morning. "He is indeed weighing it up but there are no major or firm moves," Mr King said. "Campbell has been contacted by a couple of federal MPs, people from the national and the state executive of the LNP." He said Ms Gambaro's announcement had opened up an unexpected opportunity. "People were blindsided and surprised by Ms Gambaro's announcement," Mr King said. "That certainly sparked the talk and sparked the speculation."

Queensland Opposition Leader Lawrence Springborg said Brisbane would be a tough federal seat to hold. "It is a seat that's not traditionally the LNP's way and of course it will always involve a significant and hard fought campaign," he said. "There's no guarantees in those areas and I think anyone who stands for preselection understands that."

Campbell 'would have to discuss comeback with wife'

Mr King said Mr Newman would have to consider his businesses interests and discuss the potential comeback with his wife, Lisa. He said Mr Newman could help with the relationship between Queensland and the Federal Government. "Campbell is a fairly young man and he's got a lot to offer," Mr King said. "It would certainly give him an opportunity to try and enact some of those thoughts and some of those issues he's addressed over many years. "It will come down to whether the party wants him or not."

After losing last year's Queensland state election, Mr Newman said his career in politics was over.
poo poo lovely poo poo. There is a certain type in Australian politics who definitely see themselves as born to rule. Why? Who the gently caress knows. People with money continue to encourage them because they know they will do/say anything to get to those sweet levers of power.

Cunneen watch

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/committee-told-it-has-no-power-to-release-secret-margaret-cunneen-phone-taps-20160309-gneh20.html

quote:

Committee told it has no power to release secret Margaret Cunneen phone taps March 9, 2016 - 6:26PM Sean Nicholls Sydney Morning Herald State Political Editor

The parliamentary committee examining the corruption watchdog's failed pursuit of Crown prosecutor Margaret Cunneen has been advised it has no power to publicly release explosive phone taps and other investigation material. It is understood legal advice to the committee conducting the inquiry says nothing in the federal Telecommunications (Intercept and Access) Act prevents it from releasing the material, but the Independent Commission Against Corruption Act does. This is because Section 64 (2) of the ICAC Act states that the committee cannot use its hearings to reconsider matters ICAC has investigated. MPs on the committee were given a briefing on the NSW Crown Solicitor's advice on Wednesday and are due to formally consider it before the next scheduled public hearing on Monday. The legal advice was sought after ICAC Commissioner Megan Latham tabled the phone taps and other material last month in response to a damning report on the watchdog's investigation of Ms Cunneen by Inspector David Levine.

Fairfax Media revealed the phone taps show Ms Cunneen told a tow truck driver that she had sent a message to her son's girlfriend, Sophia Tilley, who had been drinking, "to start having chest pains" after a car accident to delay a blood alcohol test. Ms Tilley later returned a zero blood alcohol result. The Australian Crime Commission was tapping the mobile phone of the tow truck driver who attended the scene in relation to a drugs and money laundering investigation. The driver, Ben de Jonk, has never been charged. The ACC passed phone tap details on to the ICAC, stating: "DPP Prosecutor possibly involved in corrupt conduct." ICAC launched its inquiry soon after. Ms Latham has urged the committee to publicly release the tabled material because it serves to "undermine the basis for the adverse findings" in the report by Inspector Levine, which accused ICAC of "unreasonable, unjust, [and] oppressive maladministration".

But the advice means this is unlikely to happen. It is also highly unlikely committee members will be able to question Inspector Levine or Ms Latham about the tabled material. Inspector Levine is due to give evidence on Monday and Ms Latham on March 18. Ms Cunneen has previously told Fairfax Media she doesn't "give a drat" if the phone tap recordings are released by the committee. But her lawyers have since written to the committee arguing against their release. ICAC was forced to abandon its investigation of Ms Cunneen after the High Court ruled it was beyond its jurisdiction. The NSW Crown Solicitor later said no prosecution should be pursued. Ms Cunneen has always denied the allegations.
Got off on an obtuse legal technicality? Would seem a symmetrical conclusion.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Negligent posted:

can i have an example of what is an utterly useless thing and what a more meaningful thing would be

Your posting compared to killing you're self

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hey everyone. Good news. Camps is back!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Smegmatron posted:

In fairness, I loving loathe Windsor for what he did to the NBN and I hate that nobody ever holds him to account for it. Almost worth it to see Barnaby and Newscorp cry though.

Yeah, not exactly sure what you're talking about here since the current balls up of the NBN is part of why he's coming back:

The Guardian posted:

Windsor said he would be running because the issues he believes are important have stalled. He mentioned climate change, the stalling of the national broadband network and the doubt surrounding Gonski funding as factors in his decision.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

MaliciousOnion posted:

The biggest problem I've noticed as an unemployed is the perception that jobless people are somehow subhuman. I couldn't tell a prospective employer that I'm doing wftd, because wftd means long-term unemployed, which means i'm not motivated enough to get a job.

It's volunteer work.

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

MaxxBot posted:

I know nothing about Auspol so bear with me here, I've been following some of the events since Abbott was ousted and I have a couple questions.

Why do you think Turnbull is so anti-gay? I was under the impression that he was more moderate than Abbott but he seems just as bad if not worse with the anti-bullying stuff. He seems almost as committed to fighting a losing battle on this issue as US Republicans are.

Also, how does the LGBT community feel about having such a person attend Mardi Gras? If an anti-gay politician attended pride somewhere here in the US it would not end well, they generally avoid doing so.

I don't think Turnbull is any more anti-gay than any other liberal. I personally couldn't give a poo poo if he attended mardi gras, it was obviously a meaningless political stunt so it's not worth paying attention to.

Cartoon posted:

You either didn't read the last five pages or have 90% of AusPol on ignore. Borderforce is now using the model that JSA pioneered for the treatment of refugees. JSA and WFtD are both punitive in their design and execution. Also can any argument about unemployment address the failure of the market to actually have jobs available for the 6% of Australians who are unemployed? Till that elephant gets covered a statement about JSAs helping people find work is pretty loving hollow.

Read my hollow statement again. I don't think JSAs are succeeding at finding people work. I don't understand why saying JSAs and Centrelink are incompetent but not malicious is so controversial. I don't have anybody on ignore and fully believe every story everyone posted here, none of those stories gives me a picture of an organisation that is anything other than incompetent.

Sometimes I think you guys (auspol superstars) are so keen for an argument you start throwing punches at the sniff of a different opinion to your own despite it being completely complementary.

Cartoon posted:

Everyone please stop touching the poop. It's getting poop everywhere and we all know that once we get basic income there will be nobody to clean up that spread around poop. Like I'm not doing it so I assume nobody is.

I certainly prefer seeing page after page of funny pictures of a homosexual man instead :lol:

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.

Smegmatron posted:

The funniest part of all of this is that Negligent's gripe boils down to "why would anyone do <bad job> if there is a system in place that redresses the serious power imbalance which rigs the market in favour of employers? Society would collapse under the weight of people having the freedom to choose what do do with their time!"

Actually my issue was with the person who literally called some jobs a waste of your life compared to others and then pretended she didn't

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

MonoAus posted:

Sometimes I think you guys (auspol superstars) are so keen for an argument you start throwing punches at the sniff of a different opinion to your own despite it being completely complementary

They are. I got my av because i argued that Kevin07 was better than Juliar.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-09/kalgoorlie-mayor-calls-for-young-repeat-offenders-to-be-caned/7233830?section=wa

quote:

A West Australian mayor has called for a return to corporal punishment of juvenile criminals, and has pledged to pursue the matter with the Barnett Government.

Kalgoorlie-Boulder Mayor John Bowler said magistrates should have the option to order the caning, in what he argued was a bid to shock and deter young offenders from "a life of crime."

While he conceded the idea would be seen as a somewhat radical step, and would only be a "last resort", he said the current approach to juvenile justice was failing to make an impact.

"It's pretty draconian, and some would say barbaric," Mr Bowler, a former state Labor MP, said.

"But maybe a couple of cuts across the hands, or across the bottom, may turn their life around."

WA trying hard to take Worst state crown from QLD.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

QLD is the best state you simple-minded hooligan.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Negligent posted:

Actually my issue was with the person who literally called some jobs a waste of your life compared to others and then pretended she didn't

Negligent if you need that badly to feel better than somebody on the internet, you can make fun of me for liking Hatoful Boyfriend instead of trying to read something weird into my arguments for basic income.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

chyaroh posted:

I heard a couple of people now say how terrible Windsor was as a member, but I can't see it. He got poo poo done, was wildly popular and most people were disappointed when he retired. We sure as hell have had no favours from 2nd choice Joyce.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Yeah, not exactly sure what you're talking about here since the current balls up of the NBN is part of why he's coming back:

I suspect windsors health emergency was just an excuse for not running when he knew he was going to lose his seat.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Anidav posted:

QLD is the best state you simple-minded hooligan.

Counterpoint: Newman.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Bogan King posted:

Counterpoint: Newman.

Counter Counter Point: Larissa Waters

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

MonoAus posted:

Read my hollow statement again. I don't think JSAs are succeeding at finding people work. I don't understand why saying JSAs and Centrelink are incompetent but not malicious is so controversial. I don't have anybody on ignore and fully believe every story everyone posted here, none of those stories gives me a picture of an organisation that is anything other than incompetent.

Sometimes I think you guys (auspol superstars) are so keen for an argument you start throwing punches at the sniff of a different opinion to your own despite it being completely complementary.

I think perhaps you misunderstand the argument that (at least I) was presenting. I'm not saying that individual members of centrelink are anything more than the usual spread of incompetence and indifference that you will find in any business/industry. However I think that the policies that centrelink has to run under, the woeful underfunding and cutting of frontline services and the laws made to channel people into rent-seeking JSAs are made with intent to damage the poor.

You just have to look at LibertyCat's attitude toward people who are poor/unemployed to understand this train of thought. There is a moral imperative to punish these people, to make it as hard as possible to seek benefits and to take any opportunity to remove the benefit from them in order to motivate them to get a job for their own good. This isn't a policy that is in place to produce the best outcome for Australian society, this is policy that is in place to enable rent seekers (JSAs) and gently caress the poor.

Centrelink itself may not be a malicious organisation, neither may any individual JSA but the way they are formed, the lack of oversight to their practices and the policies they operate under are put together by bad actors who don't want best outcomes but want what they see as "moral" outcomes.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Bifauxnen posted:

Negligent if you need that badly to feel better than somebody on the internet, you can make fun of me for liking Hatoful Boyfriend instead of trying to read something weird into my arguments for basic income.

How would you like for us to interpret the words that you wrote other than the plainly obvious way that I and that other guy who quoted you did?

How many more people are currently doing utterly useless things with their lives, just to keep up an insecure subsistence, and dream of being able to work for something more meaningful, even if they had to just be a volunteer?

I'm actually fine with saying cleaning toilets is a poo poo job with bad pay and conditions, but you don't get to call it a poo poo job and then for some reason disingenuously pretend you were referring to something else.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Anidav posted:

Counter Counter Point: Larissa Waters

Counter Counter Point: The rest of Queensland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Every time I see a cleaner I tell them, "stop wasting your life doing useless things! Don't you know you could be volunteering?"

And they look at me like I'm a loving hypocrite. What gives

• Locked thread