Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Bernie "I Hate Math" Sanders
Hillary "I Am Inevitable" Clinton
TRUMP *steaks*
View Results

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Bernie owns for not jumping on Benghazi or emails

also for being an honest and consistent champion of the working class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

this debate is so bad lmao

actually,

it is good

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Demonachizer posted:

Poor Kissinger

gently caress Kissinger.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Love Stole the Day posted:

You'd be hosed up in the head too if it happened to your son

I side with vilerat's mom, Hillary should drop out of the race :colbert:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

logikv9 posted:

not saying that benghazi was hillary's fault, but about that drat libya...

It's actually a great point and amazing that it's taken this long to be..... oh gently caress he wasted it and talked about Kissinger :negative:

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Demonachizer posted:

Poor Kissinger

;_;7

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
ugh, henry kissinger - bernie is flailing out there as he gets absolutely decimated

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Fullhouse posted:

this debate is so bad lmao

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Nanomashoes posted:

gently caress Kissinger.

He is pretty dreamy so...

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/PeterHamby/status/707763596789489664

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Seriously who the gently caress found these translators for CNN

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
All honest liberals should take every moment possible to gently caress Kissinger

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Joementum posted:

Seems like Hillary Clinton is prepared to answer questions she'll obviously be asked about her record.

Might have been a good strategy for the Jeb! campaign.

Yeah but it wasn't obvious at all that they'd ask him about his brother or anything about his presidency, I mean, he doesn't even have "Bush" in his name.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

ugh, henry kissinger - bernie is flailing out there as he gets absolutely decimated

what?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Needs More Ditka posted:

holy poo poo who cares this is supposed to be the liberal lefty feel good debate where i don't have to sit through benghazi questions get to poo poo someone cares about

It was a "hey, can you get rid of this right wing attack before the general?"

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
What the gently caress is up with these awful cnn commercials? Old white people cruises and home security?

Also a lovely HR company that i'm sure just trains the HR members to side with the company 100% of the time ala Amazon.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

actually,

it is good

it would be excellent if the moderators would shut the gently caress up and let them actually debate, instead it's stupid gotcha questions about "SECRETARY CLINTON, HOW MANY CHILDREN WILL YOU MURDER?" and benghazi

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

One of the places which is also not America is Iraq and speaking of Iraq I did not support that war.

He's trying to fit some points and tie ins into a very short time period, and I believe that's coming off just a tad disjointed.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Joementum posted:

It's actually a great point and amazing that it's taken this long to be..... oh gently caress he wasted it and talked about Kissinger :negative:

To be fair he had like no time and was about to be cut off so he just fit in what he could.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm new to this whole debate thing and watching it on Youtube am I missing the reason for an intermission?

e: well ad breaks I can get but it seems a little bizarre.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Hill dawg getting roasted out there.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bernie's getting reamed out there, it's not pretty.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I could be misremembering but wasn't Libya mostly France's deal and would of happened whether we sent some bombs or not?

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Demonachizer posted:

He is pretty dreamy so...

There was a Playboy Playmate poll in the magazine from like the 70s which had Kissinger as the most fuckable.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Tigntink posted:

What the gently caress is up with these awful cnn commercials? Old white people cruises and home security?

Also a lovely HR company that i'm sure just trains the HR members to side with the company 100% of the time ala Amazon.

Think who actually watches CNN.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

HiHo ChiRho posted:

im watching the inverse of it on univision,

its not much better here.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

lol look at this :shillary: chucklefuck

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Yeah it is super dumb and makes Hilldog look bad imo

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

The Meat Dimension posted:

I'm new to this whole debate thing and watching it on Youtube am I missing the reason for an intermission?

e: well ad breaks I can get but it seems a little bizarre.

Ads

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Partycat posted:

One of the places which is also not America is Iraq and speaking of Iraq I did not support that war.

He's trying to fit some points and tie ins into a very short time period, and I believe that's coming off just a tad disjointed.

Uhh. I think it was pretty coherent.

Hillary is for regime change, she pushed for intervention in Libya and voted for the iraq war, he did not.

That is about as simple as it get's in foreign policy.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

lamentable dustman posted:

I could be misremembering but wasn't Libya mostly France's deal and would of happened whether we sent some bombs or not?

We were asked to intervene as part of a No Fly Zone in support of the rebels.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i hate to admit this but i have an almost knee-jerk reaction to just brown out and glaze over when people talk about benghazi because of stupid republicans going hysterical over it

generally i want to be more informed but geeeeez i'm almost at the point where i think benghazi had to be a good thing

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Wouldn't have happened if the US opposed it in the UN, or even if we'd abstained which would have made it easier for Russia to oppose.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Yeah, if you like equivocating up the ying-yang.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Thanks sorry about :downs:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

I really think that you are wrong but I am a Bernie supporter so maybe I am biased. She seems way off balance.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Seriously I haven't seen a debate performance this bad since Mondale in '84. I wonder if we'll read about this in history books or if it'll be kind of glossed over because it's in Spanish. I wonder if Bernie has anything he can distract the media with tomorrow to avoid all the negative press from this pitiful job he's doing.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

HiHo ChiRho posted:

also what's the deal with pressing "1" for english?!

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

US could have told France to gently caress off and not do it and they'd have most likely stopped, and if not suffered greatly from it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm not really sure "Gadaffi should have been allowed to keep bombing his people" is a good hill to die on

• Locked thread