Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Macaroni
Dec 20, 2002
...it does nothing.

pr0digal posted:

Girlfriend's company got hit with a phishing attack...except it was sanctioned. She told me someone opened a suspicious e-mail and sent me a screenshot of it. I followed the URL in a VM because I wanted to see how lovely of a site it was and a page with the following message popped up.

It's a service provided by a company called PhishMe, they sell a product that lets admins send out their own phishing e-mails and track the results. She didn't click the link but apparently a few people did, I'm sure a "don't be idiots" e-mail from the InfoSec team will be forthcoming.

The e-mail was painfully fake too.
We use something similar. Nearly 40% of our users clicked on at least one of the "educational" phishing emails that went out. Folks who did click on them got directed to nice resources basically saying, "Here's why you fell for this [URGENT BILL DUE/a package was delivered for you!/etc] and here's what you need to look out for."

Most of them were obvious but the last one was so well done I actually called our help desk to check on it, and there was a recorded message saying, "If you're calling about that email, yeah, it's fake. Good for you if you didn't click on it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

The last PhishMe campaign we sent out was hilarious.

quote:

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
tip@nasrdo.gov.ng

http://www.nasrdo.gov.ng/

We (being the Security Team) base these off of real Phishing Emails we get in our environment. Yes, we actually saw this one sent to us. The campaign is still ongoing, but once its done I can post the results.

Yes, the website is real.

Man Yam
Aug 31, 2004
Pickle. No! You pickle!

dox posted:

My company uses and resells a service called KnowBe4 that does something very similar. Highly recommend it as a way to train your users to spot phishing- we try to deploy it to all of our clients.

I love KnowBe4. The training is fairly straightforward, the reporting is simple and not customizable yet, but they are good at taking customer feedback and improving their service. Plus it is tons cheaper than PhishMe. I run a monthly phishing campaign after training and the results were expected:

The stats I have on hand:

36% before training :derp:
2% 1 month after training :hellyeah:
28% a few months out of training :cripes:

Good thing we train annually, plus clickers get reported to their managers now.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

A ticket came in... from my boss.

boss posted:

Hey FireSight, can you find out why I keep getting these ipconflict emails about AppleTVs in your office? They come in on my phone when I'm sleeping.

So I go digging into the issue. Move the AppleTVs from DHCP to static, make sure they don't sleep, all the troubleshooting I can find... but the Meraki event log keeps telling me that there is a conflict... and sometimes the conflict is on a totally different subnet? The gently caress? We have wireless and ethernet on different subnets, with the AppleTV's set up without ethernet cables, so they just sit on the wireless subnet. Not only is there no way for the DHCP server to be handing them an address on the ethernet subnet (which is what I see), but they have never BEEN on that subnet, so it can't be trying to claim it out of memory. On top of that, I can still ping the devices at the right IP.

Ok, so I do some more digging.

This issue only started on March 3rd. And it's only 2 out of 3 Apple TV's deployed at this location. And both of these devices are reporting as conflicting on the same IP... but not with eachother. No, they are conflicting with a MacBook Air that is on the wireless.

Ok, so lets reserve that address and do ifconfig renew on the computer. New IP obtained, problem solved?

Nope, both AppleTVs start conflicting over a new address. The same address as a MacBook Air. The same address as the SAME MacBook Air. But it's a different address than before.

:cripes:

At this point I'm totally confused, so I go check to see if there are any OS updates for the AppleTVs. Two of the three AppleTVs in the office have Autoupdate enabled. One does not. The one with no problems, is, of course, the one that isn't up to date.

Ok, that's indicative of something. I call my boss (who works in an office in another state) and ask if he can check if his AppleTV is set to autoupdate. Nope! Oh, but he just told it to update since he was checking it...

:psyboom:

Alright, well, that can tell me something. I pull up the event logs for his location, and... yup, no IP conflicts showing... until just now. And now an AppleTV is throwing conflicts with a MacBook Air at this location.

Well then! Now we know what the culprit is! Apple TV 3 OS 7.2.1 Update 8011 is doing something weird! Only... none of the computers with the conflict are having any problems. Or throwing an error. The Apple TVs are all working normally. The only evidence of a problem is the event log.

I run Wireshark for a bit, and discover that... the AppleTVs are falsely responding to some ARP requests from the router. Somehow, the new update to the AppleTV OS is causing each AppleTV unit to find an Apple computer on the network, and bind itself to it. So long as that computer is on the network, the AppleTV will respond to ARP requests as if it had the address of that computer.

I've brought this up to Apple, talked my way up to a "Senior Enterprise Advisor", and apparently having this on two networks with different network equipment isn't proof enough for a good on their end. Fuckers are making me take an AppleTV home and test it on a CONSUMER grade router to prove that it's an OS issue and not a network configuration bug.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

pr0digal posted:

Girlfriend's company got hit with a phishing attack...except it was sanctioned. She told me someone opened a suspicious e-mail and sent me a screenshot of it. I followed the URL in a VM because I wanted to see how lovely of a site it was and a page with the following message popped up.

It's a service provided by a company called PhishMe, they sell a product that lets admins send out their own phishing e-mails and track the results. She didn't click the link but apparently a few people did, I'm sure a "don't be idiots" e-mail from the InfoSec team will be forthcoming.

The e-mail was painfully fake too.

I get PhishMe emails at my job. I've been good so far, but apparently there are some people at risk of losing their jobs because they fall for the Phish every time.

I just set up an outlook filter that scans the header for telltale signs.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

KillHour posted:

This is one of those things where you have to praise them for their initiative, but remind them that those things have to be vetted before action is taken. Also, lock yo drat network closet.

They are locked, so its kind of a mystery where they got the key. Its a location 200 miles away, so we don't have anyone onsite to handle things like this. But generally they call first.

Its a unfortunate reality of our company that we are spread out over multiple states that we have to rely on people locally for just about everything.

In other news, we are putting in APs at a bunch of our locations and I've been working with the cabling contractors for the last week. They've been moving along pretty good except one site where it turned out we have a bad AP. One of the guys gets to the last site and comments "Hey, how do these ceiling mount grids work? Haven't seen one before." I walk him through it and then think, if he just now is seeing this, what happened with the other 3 sites he's done?

Each location was supposed to hand them a AP and the mounting enclosure, but somehow that hasn't been happening, so this guy has been just mounting the AP's to the ceiling grid. And now he has to go back. Yay.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Oh gently caress other sites without support. I have one that before I took my job they fired the IT guy (6 months before I started). I've been here 6 months and they still haven't replaced him. Getting anything done there is a giant pain in the rear end. The site is 3,000 miles from me. It's also really difficult to talk techical to someone that has no technical background and doesn't speak good English. I end up asking for pictures of everything and circle what I want usually getting another picture. I somehow got a drive in a RAID swapped with just flip phone camera pictures and MS paint.

Really could use a dedicated person, even an MSP. Last guy ended up infecting the poo poo out of the network being incompetent person with multiple virus scanners including fake ones and making some unholy mess. I just need someone help desk level part time person that does something else the rest of the day. They have some highschool kid they can sometimes get to stop in and do stuff. He seems to know reasonably well what is going on, but he's super flaky. Took 3 weeks to get a new UPS racked, that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't walk someone else through.

Picture of my rack, I circle where I want it in their rack, send a copy of the mounting directions in Spanish "It doesn't fit". I still have no idea what they were trying to do with it. Took forever to get the kid in, but it didn't take him long to do.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:
A ticket came in, "I can't print or access network shares. Internet works fine, though."

This is a user I had to re-do wireless router settings for last month so I assumed their wireless router decided to reset its settings again. I get there and find after doing some troubleshooting... somebody has apparently plugged an LTE router into the network and it's hijacking all the traffic. They're somewhere in this 9 story building. Gonna be a fun day.

mewse
May 2, 2006

FireSight posted:

I run Wireshark for a bit, and discover that... the AppleTVs are falsely responding to some ARP requests from the router. Somehow, the new update to the AppleTV OS is causing each AppleTV unit to find an Apple computer on the network, and bind itself to it. So long as that computer is on the network, the AppleTV will respond to ARP requests as if it had the address of that computer.

:stare: Apple does some weird poo poo sometimes

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

mewse posted:

:stare: Apple does some weird poo poo sometimes

Seriously this is pretty hosed.

I wanna try it now :backtowork:

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

FireSight posted:

A ticket came in... from my boss.

I've brought this up to Apple, talked my way up to a "Senior Enterprise Advisor", and apparently having this on two networks with different network equipment isn't proof enough for a good on their end. Fuckers are making me take an AppleTV home and test it on a CONSUMER grade router to prove that it's an OS issue and not a network configuration bug.

I'd argue they are asking you to replace their stuff with another vendor's gear...but that's me.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

pixaal posted:

Picture of my rack, I circle where I want it in their rack, send a copy of the mounting directions in Spanish "It doesn't fit". I still have no idea what they were trying to do with it. Took forever to get the kid in, but it didn't take him long to do.

Hot.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Some of our clients seem really proud that they fired their IT team to save money and then are quite confused when we tell them a list of highly technical things need to be done for their system to work with our software (that would always be done by IT and are trivial for them) and then quite angry when we won't do it for them because it's not our job and they fired the resources there that were qualified to do them.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

FireSight posted:

This sounds reasonable, if they've never heard of this issue before it's probably something wrong with your switch / router configuration

Swink
Apr 18, 2006
Left Side <--- Many Whelps
That poor Nigerian astronaut. :ohdear:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

jre posted:

This sounds reasonable, if they've never heard of this issue before it's probably something wrong with your switch / router configuration

True, except it's apple, who haven't been averse I'm the past from trying to sell this sort of thing under the rug until enough media was talking about it.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
Posting in to tell you the worst part of Firesight's issue. He mentioned this on IRC and I did some light googling, which revealed this has been an issue for some time.
Some Apple forum posters claimed it was some sort of Bonjour Sleep Proxy thing, where the TV (i poo poo you not) keeps answering to the ARP requests on other Apple devices behest so that their leases don't expire or some poo poo.
Posting this here so that everyone can see how pants-on-head this is.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3417818?start=0&tstart=0 "ARP Cache Poison behavior by Apple TV"
https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/2dgync/apple_tv_is_stealing_ip_addresses_on_a_campus/

Sormus fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Mar 10, 2016

IllusionistTrixie
Feb 6, 2003

Can someone check I'm not being the idiot here. I'm not 100% sure but vmware doesn't seem to have the concept of "limited number of vcpus" In that you can have as many as you want, as long as the actual moment to moment usage doesn't consume all the mhz available to the host they are on.

So when someone asks for "12 available cores prior to commencing work" there is of course that much available. Am I missing something fundamental or is it the guy doing the install who doesn't get it?

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

LordVorbis posted:

Can someone check I'm not being the idiot here. I'm not 100% sure but vmware doesn't seem to have the concept of "limited number of vcpus" In that you can have as many as you want, as long as the actual moment to moment usage doesn't consume all the mhz available to the host they are on.

So when someone asks for "12 available cores prior to commencing work" there is of course that much available. Am I missing something fundamental or is it the guy doing the install who doesn't get it?

It might have something to do with licensing of a product so make sure it has the correct amount of vCPU and that the NUMA alignment is correct. For most workloads having more vCPU than logical CPUs will bite you in the rear end with strange performance issues.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

jre posted:

Apple strongly denied any problems with discoveryd for months before they removed it from OSX

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Roargasm posted:

Apple strongly denied any problems with discoveryd for months before they removed it from OSX

Oh god. That poo poo show.

I like and use Apple stuff. Love my rMBP and iPad pro, but god drat if they aren't ostriches whenever someone calls in complaining about legitimate and difficult to address bugs in their stuff. Most of the time, their customer service is efficient and helpful, but that other 2%? It's all "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" and deleting posts from the support forums.

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

I guarantee if I look for them, I'll find about a billion instances of that Apple TV proxy ARP poo poo on my networks. We see it a lot with Netgear and Linksys routers, as well. Hopefully the Apple TV and the Mac have to actually be able to communicate with each other via unicast first and it'll get stopped by traffic segmentation...

(I support residential internet connections for college apartments.)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

LordVorbis posted:

Reducing the number of cores can actually increase the speed of a VM. If you make a 10 core DC it wont be able to do anything until 10 cores have a free cycle, it will then use all 10 for the single thread it needed because the OS expects the 10 and will poll them for information. DCs should be 1 maybe 2 cores. Specs your machines correctly.

Over provisioning is a common thing with VMs, give them what you think they will need and increase them as needed. If they are sitting mostly idle decrease their resources. The only thing that probably isn't an issue on is thin provisioned RAM and drive space. Even then a run away log could eat a ton of space, and the RAM might get used as a cache for something that only gets used once a year automatically because there is free RAM. Databases love to just use every meg of RAM you throw at them for doing stupid things.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

An update: With Sormus's link, I was able to determine that, in fact, the devices causing the problem ARE showing as Bonjour Sleep Proxies, while the devices that are not causing problems don't show up. I'd say that's confirmation of a buggy change to the Bonjour Sleep Proxy feature on the AppleTVs.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

FireSight posted:

An update: With Sormus's link, I was able to determine that, in fact, the devices causing the problem ARE showing as Bonjour Sleep Proxies, while the devices that are not causing problems don't show up. I'd say that's confirmation of a buggy change to the Bonjour Sleep Proxy feature on the AppleTVs.

I think that's just what bonjour sleep proxy does, but it looks like it can only be disabled on the Macs themselves and not just once at the TV.

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009
Has anyone used Microsoft System Center as a ticketing system? My work is considering switching to it.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

flosofl posted:

Oh god. That poo poo show.

I like and use Apple stuff. Love my rMBP and iPad pro, but god drat if they aren't ostriches whenever someone calls in complaining about legitimate and difficult to address bugs in their stuff. Most of the time, their customer service is efficient and helpful, but that other 2%? It's all "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" and deleting posts from the support forums.

Goddamn I hate that attitude with a passion - not just picking on Apple, but from any vendor. When I've gone through everything with a fine-toothed comb and proven that vendor equipment or software is the problem, I want to punch fuckers in the face who want me to drag their garbage around to other computers or locations to "test". No, gently caress you, do your job and quit trying to waste my loving time you lazy assholes. Wish I had the knowledge to invent a remote dick-punching machine for idiots like that. Same for Microsoft and their recent IE patch that basically throws the company IT under the bus for not allowing someone to upgrade to Windows 10. Yeah, gently caress you too MS, I'll keep circumventing your stupid bullshit patches just as fast as you circumvent my workarounds, you can kiss my rear end with this forced upgrade trash.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Just claim you did, how will they know? Yup did that over the weekend took company property off site to my house after signing a ton of paperwork. Then spent my free time, purchased a macbook and tested it at home same thing! Now can you cover all these costs? I bill at $300/hr for weekend work.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
It's been a little while, but as an update to the masturbator:

When he dropped trou, you could see only a flash of ding before he sat down and thankfully his crotch was out of camera view.

But it was clear from, er, gestures, what he was doing. Almost instantly there were people talking all over each other to tell the guy to remember that his camera was on. The guy quickly leans forward and slams his laptop shut and he drops from the call, presumably because closing the lid put the laptop into hibernate.

There were a couple of long seconds of complete silence on the call into which the account manager bravely stepped in to try to resume the conversation, but the damage had been done. The meeting never really recovered and you could hear everyone frantically typing at their keyboards. I know my IM lit up with versions of "holy poo poo, did what I think happen actually happen?"

After maybe 10 minutes, the account manager gave up and wrapped up the call with a "okayGreatMeetingEveryoneBye!"

My team of course hopped back on the bridge to laugh and holy poo poo for a bit.

Yesterday the AM did share with us that he received a very delicately phrased email from the partner that masturbator had decided to resign suddenly and wouldn't be joining us further and we hope that our relationship was still "rock hard solid."

Despite my begging and pleading, the AM would not release the recording of the WebEx nor the email announcing his resignation.

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive

Agrikk posted:

It's been a little while, but as an update to the masturbator:

When he dropped trou, you could see only a flash of ding before he sat down and thankfully his crotch was out of camera view.

But it was clear from, er, gestures, what he was doing. Almost instantly there were people talking all over each other to tell the guy to remember that his camera was on. The guy quickly leans forward and slams his laptop shut and he drops from the call, presumably because closing the lid put the laptop into hibernate.

There were a couple of long seconds of complete silence on the call into which the account manager bravely stepped in to try to resume the conversation, but the damage had been done. The meeting never really recovered and you could hear everyone frantically typing at their keyboards. I know my IM lit up with versions of "holy poo poo, did what I think happen actually happen?"

After maybe 10 minutes, the account manager gave up and wrapped up the call with a "okayGreatMeetingEveryoneBye!"

My team of course hopped back on the bridge to laugh and holy poo poo for a bit.

Yesterday the AM did share with us that he received a very delicately phrased email from the partner that masturbator had decided to resign suddenly and wouldn't be joining us further and we hope that our relationship was still "rock hard solid."

Despite my begging and pleading, the AM would not release the recording of the WebEx nor the email announcing his resignation.

Ah the good old "You can't fire me, I quit!" with a wonderful added twist :allears:

mewse
May 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsGnqf3CUW8

AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Watch me pull my dongle out of this tiny box

pr0digal posted:

Ah the good old "You can't fire me, I quit!" with a wonderful added twist :allears:

Probably more of a "You resign now, quietly, or we fire you, loudly"

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

pr0digal posted:

Just don't twist too hard.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

AlexDeGruven posted:

Probably more of a "You resign now, quietly, or we fire you, loudly"

Nah I'll bet when the first HR meeting request came in he handed his letter of resignation in to his boss to avoid all the awkward talk about what happened.

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

lambeth posted:

Has anyone used Microsoft System Center as a ticketing system? My work is considering switching to it.

Yeah I've used it in the past. It depends on what exactly you want out of a ticketing system. If you plan on using it along with config manager and orchestrator it can be cool. It just takes a TON of time and effort to get everything customized to your environment and integrated with config manager and orchestrator. If you need something more simple then just go with Zendesk or some other alternative. Personally after having worked with it I wouldnt bring it to a company unless they could devote a person to manage it along with SCCM or Orchestrator. It's just a beast of an unwieldy system.

Urit
Oct 22, 2010

lambeth posted:

Please don't. I have. It's awful.

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Yeah I've used it in the past. It depends on what exactly you want out of a ticketing system. If you plan on using it along with config manager and orchestrator it can be cool. It just takes a TON of time and effort to get everything customized to your environment and integrated with config manager and orchestrator. If you need something more simple then just go with Zendesk or some other alternative. Personally after having worked with it I wouldnt bring it to a company unless they could devote a person to manage it along with SCCM or Orchestrator. It's just a beast of an unwieldy system.

This guy is correct, you need at least 1 dedicated person managing it. It's also amazing easy to turn into a 500-required-field mess.

DigitalMocking
Jun 8, 2010

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

pixaal posted:

Reducing the number of cores can actually increase the speed of a VM. If you make a 10 core DC it wont be able to do anything until 10 cores have a free cycle, it will then use all 10 for the single thread it needed because the OS expects the 10 and will poll them for information. DCs should be 1 maybe 2 cores. Specs your machines correctly.

Over provisioning is a common thing with VMs, give them what you think they will need and increase them as needed. If they are sitting mostly idle decrease their resources. The only thing that probably isn't an issue on is thin provisioned RAM and drive space. Even then a run away log could eat a ton of space, and the RAM might get used as a cache for something that only gets used once a year automatically because there is free RAM. Databases love to just use every meg of RAM you throw at them for doing stupid things.

I'm not our VMWare dude, but our main VM guy believes in 1 VCPU per 4GB of RAM pretty much and sticks to this, no matter how often people ask for more CPUs. All of our VMs run like butter and restart stupidly fast. Its really nice having someone competent running the hardware infrastructure.

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009

Urit posted:

Please don't. I have. It's awful.

Not my choice, unfortunately. I guess it can't be any worse than what we have now (PsSoft), which literally crashes once or more every day, but this sounds lovely too.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

SCSM is a good backend but please don't try to use the console as your frontend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003
It's time for.. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED

This time our tech had taken the machine apart before I got there.

What we're looking at is a daughterboard from a Dell laptop. Luckily this was the only damaged part in the machine, but still.. what happened?

• Locked thread