Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Indiana is the place most likely to know that those are crack pipes, and if you're dumb enough to have work people on your social media networks it's probably best to not slam her royal highness the Blowjob Queen of Hollywood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Indiana is the place most likely to know that those are crack pipes, and if you're dumb enough to have work people on your social media networks it's probably best to not slam her royal highness the Blowjob Queen of Hollywood.

Not sure which time you arrived from but here in 2016 prospective employers are still able to check your social media posts before they decide whether to hire you or not

If you go back a little further they're actually allowed to ask you to hand over your social media passwords before they'll consider hiring you

also if you have a time machine why the gently caress are you here and not in 2017 enjoying everyone laughing at who the U.S. elected as its commander in chief

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Not sure which time you arrived from but here in 2016 prospective employers are still able to check your social media posts before they decide whether to hire you or not

If you go back a little further they're actually allowed to ask you to hand over your social media passwords before they'll consider hiring you

also if you have a time machine why the gently caress are you here and not in 2017 enjoying everyone laughing at who the U.S. elected as its commander in chief

Because the world ends in 2017.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

How exactly? If all your poo poo isn't "visible to friends only" then I don't know what to tell you.

Except:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
My dude, I work with police departments and use my social media to talk about loving cops' wives and smoking weed while loving cops' wives. Learn how to set up your account, son.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

And you have the right to tell them to go piss up a rope because giving your password out to anyone is like Security Rule #1 of things not to ever do.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Noted shitlord Rob Anders is that you?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

sad is 6000 years old Nancy Reagan

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I was happy to find out that before she married Ronald Reagan, Nancy Davis was known as the Blowjob Queen of Hollywood.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Thank queen blowjob

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

What website makes these?

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

What website makes these?

Ostagram.ru

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jesus loving Christ, gently caress YOU.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

gently caress.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

:chanpop:

God drat mother fucker.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I don't get it.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Leavemywife posted:

I don't get it.

:lost:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Jesus loving Christ, gently caress YOU.

You'll only encourage him with reactions like that

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Leavemywife posted:

I don't get it.

Your loss.

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Heid the Ball
Nov 2, 2005
Gordon's ALIVE?!?!?
:britain:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

omfg No Li Key works at Nike

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

do you have to be russian to use that ostagram thing? every time i click the link it just takes me to their facebook.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Trebuchet King posted:

do you have to be russian to use that ostagram thing? every time i click the link it just takes me to their facebook.

Yes.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

:captainpop:

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I said god drat

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I have such wonderful sights to show you!

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510

It's funny on two levels

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Well, at least it's not lotus pods.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Since the two in the middle were the same I assumed it spelled "doot," shameful meme recognition on my part

• Locked thread