Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Either that's a poorly placed car air freshener (in your kitchen??) or your hair is on fire. I haven't decided which yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Inzombiac posted:

You should be able to just hire a photographer since you are the son of John Malkovich.

I was thinking Councilman Jamm without the fro.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Choco1980 posted:

Either that's a poorly placed car air freshener (in your kitchen??) or your hair is on fire. I haven't decided which yet.

Its a Christmas ornament.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Carmant posted:

Its a Christmas ornament.

I don't know how to tell you this, but lemon-scented Wunderbaums aren't actually Christmas ornaments despite your parents telling you so every year.

The Rear Admiral
Sep 24, 2007
Ah shoot why not.

Me and my girl at a wedding not too long ago.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

You guys look great!

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.
Awww :)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Rear Admiral posted:

Ah shoot why not.

You're both too cute and "normal" for this site. This is a good thing :)

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

You're both too cute and "normal" for this site. This is a good thing :)

A full body shot would reveal they are in fact conjoined.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

darth cookie posted:

A full body shot would reveal they are in fact conjoined.

:lol:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Rear Admiral posted:

Ah shoot why not.

Wtf is this?!

Your both v attractive

Goon babies on the way

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sometimes it's cool to wear things that are a lil silly as long as they make you smile/feel good or happy. being a person is tough and complicated a lot of the time and i think we should all be allowed to take a break every now and then and not worry about the fact that life is hard for a few minutes. go ahead and dress up like an overgrown toddler who's mom allowed him to pick out his own clothes that morning. it's ok.

on that day, at that moment, i was free.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
The Corey Haim theory.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Gatekeeper posted:

sometimes it's cool to wear things that are a lil silly as long as they make you smile/feel good or happy. being a person is tough and complicated a lot of the time and i think we should all be allowed to take a break every now and then and not worry about the fact that life is hard for a few minutes. go ahead and dress up like an overgrown toddler who's mom allowed him to pick out his own clothes that morning. it's ok.

This is probably the coolest and sexist photo in the thread.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

Gatekeeper posted:

You are slowly transforming into an NES character. And it is a beautiful thing.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

syscall girl posted:

The Corey Haim theory.

Wowzers. Yes. Nail on head

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gatekeeper posted:

Are those all your suits?! Jelly

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Graet, now I'm horny.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Minimalist Program posted:

Graet, now I'm horny.

hair/eye game on fleek

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Gatekeeper posted:

Yet your look says 'take me seriously'.

So confused.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Gatekeeper posted:

God drat you fashionable.

It's almost 70 degrees today and it's also the one day a week I don't have to wear scrubs! First skirt of the new year :hellyeah:

The picture is mediocre (I think the lighting in my apartment doesn't lend itself to non-grainy photos) but I had to post it because look at that bird flexin'.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Your bird is one swole-cat.
And you are lookin' good as usual.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Parrot in the streets, Toucan in the sheets.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

God drat you fashionable.

It's almost 70 degrees today and it's also the one day a week I don't have to wear scrubs! First skirt of the new year :hellyeah:

The picture is mediocre (I think the lighting in my apartment doesn't lend itself to non-grainy photos) but I had to post it because look at that bird flexin'.

idk why but you kinda look like a russian mail order bride

This is intended as a compliment.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Snatch Duster posted:

Are you Russian? I find Russian ladies quite attractive.

Here let me help.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

LingcodKilla posted:

Here let me help.

He clearly meant Russian mail order bird.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Snatch Duster posted:

idk why but you kinda look like a russian mail order bride

LOL well then thank you.

e: Forgot to comment on these, you are three attractive people!

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 23:54 on Mar 8, 2016

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

If I'd ever be challenged to explain early '90s clothing to someone using only a single picture, I think this would be perfect. I hope you proceeded to swagger down the street in an exaggerated fashion after assembling this outfit.

And I'm jealous of your closet. It looks so neat and tidy.

Also, your philosophy is excellent, and I may just steal it to explain why I have not just one but two robes with bear ears on the hood. Have a scary, grainy, poorly-lighted selfie--in which I am staring into a corner at random--as proof:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

schnickety scribe posted:

If I'd ever be challenged to explain early '90s clothing to someone using only a single picture, I think this would be perfect. I hope you proceeded to swagger down the street in an exaggerated fashion after assembling this outfit.

And I'm jealous of your closet. It looks so neat and tidy.

Also, your philosophy is excellent, and I may just steal it to explain why I have not just one but two robes with bear ears on the hood. Have a scary, grainy, poorly-lighted selfie--in which I am staring into a corner at random--as proof:

Well, thats disappointing. I can't see your pic here at work :(

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I took a selfie to taunt a friend who was out of cigarettes:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
So I got a job at a nursing home.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Dylanthulhu posted:

I didn't even recognize you, good job. You look good friend. Please note that I am not minimalist program so my compliments are 100% sincere. Like, I feel like I have to tell you that I'm offering a heartfelt compliment because of the poo poo people gave you before in the thread but the more I say it isn't ironic then the more it seems ironic but really it is not.

E: except that you're venturing a little too close to making the psyop monkey face so maybe don't do that I suppose.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

titties posted:

I didn't even recognize you, good job. You look good friend. Please note that I am not minimalist program so my compliments are 100% sincere. Like, I feel like I have to tell you that I'm offering a heartfelt compliment because of the poo poo people gave you before in the thread but the more I say it isn't ironic then the more it seems ironic but really it is not.

E: except that you're venturing a little too close to making the psyop monkey face so maybe don't do that I suppose.

I agree with titties.

And now I'm going to want to say that all the time.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Iron Crowned posted:

I took a selfie to taunt a friend who was out of cigarettes:

You look like a badass (even more so) Bruce Cambell.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ok Fella posted:

You look like a badass (even more so) Bruce Cambell.

Yes, but no.

Or a less comedic Bruce Campbell I guess.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Dylanthulhu posted:

Just to emphasize,

One of these is miles better.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dylanthulhu posted:

you look like that one goon that became a goonette because they chopped off their dick and installed tits

their username was something like pyschicmonkey or pysopticalgorilla

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
or it could just be the face that you're making

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dylanthulhu posted:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.
WOW

Now we just have to get you to smile and you'll be good to go.