Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

I gotta give up weed for a few months starting Saturday.

I have until then to smoke a months worth of weed I already bought.

I'm gonna go were I've never (that often) gone before: Retardedly uncomfortable high.

God speed, Shim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Lazy Reservist posted:

She looks like she's about to cry in every picture.

Still would.

Nothing like a girl crying to remind me of my first time.

:tipshat:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Or put it in the freezer?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Zeris posted:

The girl?

I'm not into Coldplay.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Zeris posted:

Better to seal it in something airtight and keep in the fridge over the freezer.

But the best option is to eat it.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
God help me I'm smoking it. One bong rip at a time. I. cannot. breathe.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

http://taskandpurpose.com/these-wou...paign=tp-buffer

wtf is this crap

quote:

A group of highly trained and driven veterans, most of whom served among the elite ranks of the military’s special operations forces, are taking the fight to a very specific enemy: individuals who distribute and produce child pronography.

Called H.E.R.O. Child-Rescue Corps, short for Human Exploitation Rescue Operative, the program falls under the National Association To Protect Children, or PROTECT. A non-governmental organization, PROTECT partners with U.S. Special Operations Command and Homeland Security Investigations, a branch of the Department of the Homeland Security, in order train injured or ill veterans in digital forensics so they can pair with federal law enforcement officers to track down child predators and rescue their victims.

This is the most amazing puff piece about disabled SOF marines roleplaying 12 year old girls for the pedo patrol

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Task and Purpose went down the shitter pretty quick. Thank G-d for the Duffel Blog!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I know the editor in chief and we're at school together and it's funny how his current life mirrors your opinion of his website

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

The video is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFXQYMRQbvI

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

God help me I'm smoking it. One bong rip at a time. I. cannot. breathe.

you're doing an experiment for the rest of us, to find out if you can od off of smoking a month worth of weed.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

First barbecue night of the year. G*d bless

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I am so loving sick of hearing/reading the name Wasserman Schultz, everything about it pisses me off

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Did ours Tuesday night.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
There should be some sort of seatbelt or personal safety device you can strap into for getting that high.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

you're doing an experiment for the rest of us, to find out if you can od off of smoking a month worth of weed.

He'll just fall into a weed coma.

Can't even begin to count the amount of times I told myself I was going to smoke x amount of weed and quit for however long.

But he'll still have weed to smoke tomorrow.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Waiting for a classic Shimpost tonight

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
my dudes I am extremely depressed today for no good reason. Well there are probably plenty of reasons but it just hit me for no reason anyhow.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

my dudes I am extremely depressed today for no good reason. Well there are probably plenty of reasons but it just hit me for no reason anyhow.

That's the worst man, and I am having that day too. Cheers. Take a break.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm just going to get really stoned I guess. tired of life and thinking and all that.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I keep thinking about rolling a joint but I'm lazy and have a perfect fine hitter and loaded box, and a filthy bowl.

And I can't find my papers.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i can't roll a joint to save my life, I just use a glass pipe :/

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if only I had 4-MeO-PBP (4-methoxy-Pyrrolidinobutrophenone) to shove up my butt

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
love you HCT, don't be depressed dude. i'm battling that poo poo every day, along with the anger.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Sampatrick posted:

Is combining 4-HO-MiPT with 5-MeO-MiPT a good idea? What kind of dosing should be used for combining those?

Goons, I trust you for the right answer on this

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

i can't roll a joint to save my life, I just use a glass pipe :/

They make "barrel rollers" or tumblers or whatever. Just two tubes with a cloth and a plastic stand to hold it together. Maybe $5 for a cheap one and some papers. RAW makes some.

I only recently narrowed down my hand rolling technique. They still come out a little weird from time to time, but not the fat-bellied abortions I used to have. Just takes practice.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I feel like I'm wasting weed with joints versus bong rips.. Too much smoke not going into my lungs with a joint. Not that I don't love a good joint.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Yeah I've thought about picking something like that up, but I cant really justify it since I'm getting high just fine. I don't leave the house with drugs so I don't really need any "on the go" or whatever.

Anyhow post your EltonJohnestJams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

Mike-o doing a spin at 1.38
All the USAF GIPers at .20
shim at 24

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Girlfriend has been binging the entirety of Boardwalk Empire. Some seriously amazing tits throughout.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

Girlfriend has been binging the entirety of Boardwalk Empire. Some seriously amazing tits throughout.

is that poo poo the 1920s steve buschemi show? I should check out sometime.

When I was...sequestered away for a bit by the army everyone wanted to watch that one show about the one hit wonder R&B guy who had a gay son and everyone had sex in it but I don't remember seeing boobos unfortunately. It was pretty bad show imo.

But I think I watched like 2 seasons of it in bits and pieces

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

is that poo poo the 1920s steve buschemi show? I should check out sometime.

When I was...sequestered away for a bit by the army everyone wanted to watch that one show about the one hit wonder R&B guy who had a gay son and everyone had sex in it but I don't remember seeing boobos unfortunately. It was pretty bad show imo.

But I think I watched like 2 seasons of it in bits and pieces

Yep. It's pretty decent, i'm gonna binge season three tonight at work I think.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

some classic gip drunk thread tonight

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
there was like the 5 minute period before I got high that I was sad, it looks funny up there. IDK why people are mad at weed its a good thing. I hope shim is ok. He's probably just staring at his hand at this point or something.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Man link the goddamn good version of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMoeDM8POZk

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

All the USAF GIPers at .20

no black guy to represent our gas pumper

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
My girlfriend hasn't seen any Venture Bros other than the newest season, so I'm going back through the whole show with her. So loving good. I just wish I hadn't used the last of my weed last night, because I'm far too lazy to go get any more right now.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

there was like the 5 minute period before I got high that I was sad, it looks funny up there. IDK why people are mad at weed its a good thing. I hope shim is ok. He's probably just staring at his hand at this point or something.

It's raining so I'm in my shed listening to the rain pound on the roof.

So relaxing. Status report: 2 grams smoked and I'm loving wasted. No idea how I'm gonna consume the rest of this poo poo before its time to quit. I might just make edibles.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

It's raining so I'm in my shed listening to the rain pound on the roof.

So relaxing. Status report: 2 grams smoked and I'm loving wasted. No idea how I'm gonna consume the rest of this poo poo before its time to quit. I might just make edibles.

Man the one time I had pot brownies I got so high I thought I was dying. I got the munchies so bad and ate like 3/4s of the tray :/

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Bolow posted:

Man link the goddamn good version of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMoeDM8POZk

So many questions, the foremost of which are, "what is that guy doing when the video cuts out?" and "what watch list am I on for watching attempted sexual assault via drone?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Man the one time I had pot brownies I got so high I thought I was dying. I got the munchies so bad and ate like 3/4s of the tray :/

was this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY8jywTuyaw

are you a cop? you need to tell me if youre a cop its the law

• Locked thread