Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

:lol: at whoever keeps on telling Kasich to word vomit about CYBER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
Release the Cyber Command!!!

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

Prorat posted:

No it isn't.

Sorry what i meant was, keep on truckin'!

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Kasich says "Cyberattacks" like he read about it in a chain email.

"We have to stop the Cyberattacks. Cyberattacks... now where's that located again?"

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

so is trump aware that he's filming and starring in a general election attack ad, or...?

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Trump is super low energy but the other three have basically become Trump. Kasich suddenly very concerned about China's currency manipulation.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

logikv9 posted:

suddenly rubio will care

SentSix
Jul 19, 2001

Joementum posted:

Probably won't lose any jobs when this happens.

I think we can all agree that underwater South Beach is the best outcome.

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish

PostNouveau posted:

I think it's Khameni now? It's something that sounds like Kohmeini.

So they changed a vowel?

drat.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rubio could use dikes to stop the flooding in Miami but he'd making that illegal day 1 :(

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president

That DICK! posted:

that climate change question just depressed the gently caress out of me.

its already too late

embrace the void

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Thundercracker posted:

"We have to stop the Cyberattacks. Cyberattacks... now where's that located again?"

he also loves talking about Cyber Command, and Ive never been convinced he knows that's not a giant robot

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
As in Trump supporting the massacre, should get more media play than the standard far-right praise of Putin

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

trump going for the /pol/ vote with the putin answer

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Totalizator posted:

Trump is super low energy but the other three have basically become Trump. Kasich suddenly very concerned about China's currency manipulation.

it was pretty telling that all of them said they support "free trade but fair trade" and kasich said build the wall, they're legitimizing the gently caress out of his positions by agreeing with them in calm voices

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Kasich actually scored a point off Trump, then blew it all by uttering the words "I'll actually praise this administration".

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

so is trump aware that he's filming and starring in a general election attack ad, or...?

"lol nothing matters"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it's why he's so low energy tonight. his brilliant people came to him and said "sir well you have blazed your way to a historic nomination your going to lose harder than goldwater in the general"

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

spoon0042 posted:

the hostages were released on day one, wow that's a hell of a coincidence

Reagan was just so manly and intimidating that the Iranians pissed themselves and handed over the hostages immediately. :shepface:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

That DICK! posted:

that climate change question just depressed the gently caress out of me.

I'm impressed climate change was even brought up in a Republican debate on national television. that's groundbreaking!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I like to tell people that they should go see some corals, because they're already hosed and we can't stop them from mass dying now. Things are only going to get worse and it's all the fault of anybody who dragged their feet

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Thundercracker posted:

I Got this

su rm -rf /*

:c00l:

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

mannerup posted:

trump's hair is like a fine wine

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/708130922390884353
https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/708129162045759491
https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/708121624973680640

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Rubio could use dikes to stop the flooding in Miami but he'd making that illegal day 1 :(

jokes aside a wall actually won't stop anything because the water is coming up through the porous bedrock

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This will be the last debate that trump plays by the rules. It's gonna be a poo poo show next time.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

HyperPuma posted:

its already too late

embrace the void

Republicans are normally wrong about everything, but they're probably correct that it is too late to do anything or save anyone.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/708131857687154690

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

mannerup posted:

lmfao

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kasich gets more than fifteen seconds to speak and immediately + repeatedly reveals himself to be utterly incapable of standing with these "top" contenders.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

it was pretty telling that all of them said they support "free trade but fair trade" and kasich said build the wall, they're legitimizing the gently caress out of his positions by agreeing with them in calm voices

So is Rubio now the only one who isn't pro-wall? Are the rest also going to make Mexico pay for it? The free part seems important

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Soothing Vapors posted:

he also loves talking about Cyber Command, and Ive never been convinced he knows that's not a giant robot

I would watch a show on SyFy called Cyber Command, not gonna lie

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Prorat posted:

This will be the last debate that trump plays by the rules. It's gonna be a poo poo show next time.

Next time it is going to be him vs Cruz

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mannerup posted:

Despite having over 80 trust, Putin realizes his only valid rival is America and breaks the alliance and royal marriage so he can get power projection.

Trump responds by issuing an embargo.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Doesn't he conduct these sometimes on Fox News after the debates. I've never seen them, but I assume anyone in a Frank Luntz focus group is dumb as a bag of rocks

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
This is has been a really boring debate between Trump, Little Trump, Slimy Evangelical Trump and Ohio Trump

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Prorat posted:

why, this is his best one by far

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

I Got this

su rm -rf /*

:c00l:

that'll give you an error that user "rm" doesn't exist.

You mean `sudo rm -rf /*`

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
CNN is going there...

• Locked thread