Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Have fun in the Duke's Archives!

or the dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

does uncapping your framerate in ds1 gently caress anything? i seem to recall it does something

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it makes the menus go by super fast

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dongicus posted:

does uncapping your framerate in ds1 gently caress anything? i seem to recall it does something

If you slide down a ladder in 60fps you slide through the floor into the abyss. Other than that though no issues. You can bind the framerate swap to a button so you can switch on the fly whenever you come across a ladder

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

If you slide down a ladder in 60fps you slide through the floor into the abyss. Other than that though no issues. You can bind the framerate swap to a button so you can switch on the fly whenever you come across a ladder

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

It doesn't happen with every ladder but it happened to me yesterday on the ladder that goes from Undead Parish down to the room with the rats on the bridge. Saving and quitting put me back in the right place

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I found a video of the exact spot lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KmCZ2BILCI&t=15s

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kkiled aava and got my bone fist last night. that fights pretty much a monster hunter fight lol, had a ssuper hard time with it

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Fungah! posted:

dont do it as your first run

of course. I've played through the game multiple times

Fungah! posted:

kkiled aava and got my bone fist last night. that fights pretty much a monster hunter fight lol, had a ssuper hard time with it

she's one of the hardest fights in the game. I have more trouble with her than with fume knight. in my humble OP onion of course

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I got the other half of my crypt greatshields and upgraded them and now trying to figure out how to max out my defense and make my guy a big brick wall.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i went str/int build my second run

when something didn't die to soul spear it died to black knight greatsword. it was a very satisfying run

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

illusorywall wrote up some neat info on the gravelord covenant
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soe2q9

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The moving summon sign is a detail I never knew about that's cool

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

illusorywall wrote up some neat info on the gravelord covenant
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soe2q9
This is awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Makes me wanna boot up my meat cleaver NG+ dude and jump into gravelording

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don’t think I ever had a single successful gravelord interaction. It’s such a cool idea but maybe a bit overcomplicated to work out in practice……. Hope they try again in DS3.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

there was a community gravelord event last month in the undead burg iirc, but i didnt end up having any characters in ng+ in time

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i sometimes wonder if there's anything hidden deep inside bloodborne that we'll never know about because people can't poke around with cheat engine like they can in DAS and DS2.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I just got bloodborne and my ps4 all set up and updated. time to lose myself for the next couple days

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i sometimes wonder if there's anything hidden deep inside bloodborne that we'll never know about because people can't poke around with cheat engine like they can in DAS and DS2.

there was definitely stuff buried deep that i can tell they werent expecting to be discovered so fast. like the hidden eye in the cathedral ward cobbles for example. or the ring of the betrothed. but for better or for worse this is the age of the internet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The additional transform attacks and block abilities on the kirkhammer and LHB were my favorite bloodborne discoveries, but I think the juicy stuff will happen when people can dig into the games code and ferret out the cut content

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I have a feeling whatever they didn't finish ended up in the dlc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

well it was originally announced as 2 dlcs before it got rolled into the one expansion. There could have been ideas they left behind because they had to switch back over to dark souls III

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I wonder if the other team went straight to souls 3 dlc or if they're making something entirely new

edit: flame lurker died in 3 homing soul arrows lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
there is dark souls 3 dlc planned cos theres a season pass. but i think it will be the same team as the one that made the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I'll have to buy that once I get the game. Got I can't wait for DSIII

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dark souls 3 till the day I fuckin die

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I went over to my buddy's house tonight and we (I) played Demon's Souls up to Tower Giant. I'd played it before, several years ago, but didn't remember much. It feels a lot faster than Dark Souls, I really liked what I played so far.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

frank.club posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i need to play dark souls 3

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
and in a month, i will be

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Aston posted:

I went over to my buddy's house tonight and we (I) played Demon's Souls up to Tower Giant. I'd played it before, several years ago, but didn't remember much. It feels a lot faster than Dark Souls, I really liked what I played so far.

its slower if anything. and a lot clunkier

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

frank.club posted:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I.N.R.I posted:

its slower if anything. and a lot clunkier

Maybe it's just because I know how to play now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I joined the gravelord covenant with my PC NG+ guy. I'm gonna see if I get any hits in undead parish

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doesn't seem active here but that's not a surprise. At least I have this guy now and I got to see subdued Nito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The gravelord sword is so sick...i kinda wanna play the whole game with it on a regular NG character.

• Locked thread