Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Metapod posted:

Lmao that can't be the real defense

He also said had he known he was being filmed he would've done a better job sexing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

He also claims that Hulk Hogan, the fictional character, has a ten inch penis; while Terry Bollea's is much smaller and was not filmed.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

projecthalaxy posted:

He also claims that Hulk Hogan, the fictional character, has a ten inch penis; while Terry Bollea's is much smaller and was not filmed.

This is not a joke, this was actual testimony in a court of law.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

:captainpop:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

AsInHowe posted:

loving amazing

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Niwrad posted:

I don't get the point of reading Deadspin. They just find news that other people broke or stories trending on Reddit/Twitter, write a brief paragraph or two summarizing it, and that's it. I know they fancy themselves "real journalists" but they're mostly news aggregators. The original writing they do is just poorly informed takes on sports that are Bleacher Report levels of sophistication. Or I guess Drew Magary's wacky act that feels really dated these days.

The first time I read a "heavy-hitting" "think piece" on The Concourse I swore off of Deadspin forever.

Holy poo poo.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

https://youtu.be/izYE04Zko5c

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Shut the gently caress up Rick Reilly. I have no idea how someone with an adopted child can be so openly dense about this.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Yeah it's gonna be super awkward to him to not run into his birth mother since Denver's population is what, 3, 4 people?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Blast Fantasto posted:

Shut the gently caress up Rick Reilly. I have no idea how someone with an adopted child can be so openly dense about this.

Holy poo poo, gently caress you Rick Reilly.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress off forever Rick Reilly

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Niwrad posted:

Or I guess Drew Magary's wacky act that feels really dated these days.

I enjoy the weekly mailbag for the most part, but the rest of his stuff can be fairly tired. His book about being a parent is great though.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

Blast Fantasto posted:

AWWWWWWKWARD

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Rick Reilly is such a goddamn turd and I will guiltlessly celebrate his death.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
What a dumbass.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

joshtothemaxx posted:

What a dumbass.

"Okay everyone when I said we need to feed the little guy and get him touches and make sure he's satisfied I didn't mean to do it that way."

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
How dare someone try to use their courtside tickets while providing nourishment for a baby that needs to eat ever 2 hours. How hillbilly!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/03/bill-simmons-declares-war-on-espn.html

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

I just listened to the one after posted yesterday and he called out Business Insider for taking that quote out of context

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Business insider is as worthless a clickbait site as buzzfeed. Simmons getting all riled up by them is hilarious.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Lockback posted:

How dare someone try to use their courtside tickets while providing nourishment for a baby that needs to eat ever 2 hours. How hillbilly!

It's bad and she should feel bad

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

Lockback posted:

that kid is like 9

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

With oil prices where they're at, nobody here in WV can afford third party milk.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Toilet Mouth posted:

With oil prices where they're at, nobody here in WV can afford third party milk.

But raw milk is legal now!

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

But raw milk is legal now!
You haven't lived until you've sucked it straight out of the cow's teat.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

Crazy Ted posted:

And then poo poo all over yourself like those dumbass legislators.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Crazy Ted posted:

Some lucky poo poo got to do it courtside

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Something reminded me of Pat Jordan and the best piece Deadspin ever published

http://deadspin.com/5500408/down-and-out-in-daytona-part-1-a-postcard-from-spring-break-circa-1983

quote:

The three boys and the helicopter chick were drinking beer by the pool. She had long dirty blonde hair, big tits, and a big beer belly hanging over her bikini. Her left arm was covered with a tattoo from her shoulder to her wrist. She had a huge butterfly tattoo that covered both cheeks of her rear end. She saw me looking down at her and called out, "Hey, man, you having a good time?" I smiled. She smiled back and hefted her tits at me with both hands. One day those titties won't hide the fact that she's become a fat woman settled into a despairing adulthood. Still, she'll have her tats. All the co-eds had tats all over their bodies, as if Trash Chic was in on campus. It used to be that only self-respecting strippers had tats, and even those were discreet.
/

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Jason Concepcion (better known as netw3rk) has joined the Ringer to cover the NBA and, of course, Game of Thrones.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

What, they didn't already have 10 other people who do the same thing?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

I see among the other hires there's another ex-Grantlander

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/709379191742013440

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Wedded Blitz will never die.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mark Tyrus got a fantastic chyron on SVP's sportscenter

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/709132600955301888

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

I see among the other hires there's another ex-Grantlander

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/709379191742013440

They announced a ton of new hires. You can say what you want about Simmons, but he has an excellent track record for bringing in talent so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. There's the AA article that has all of them since I'm too lazy to link to 15 twitter posts.

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/new-hires-for-bill-simmons-the-ringer-includes-several-ex-grantlanders.html

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Some dillweed assistant coach at Cal froze out a reporter after she wouldn't have sex with him.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
You always skip years 7 and 8 in order to maintain your brand. Duh.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Does he honestly think we give a poo poo?

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Simmons has Jim Lampley on his podcast. Not sure if it was today or yesterday but as you can imagine, it's pretty drat awesome, especially if you love Jim Lampley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Metapod posted:

Does he honestly think we give a poo poo?

It's Twitter, who gives a poo poo about anything anybody puts there?