Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

He killed himself after he killed those 2 people.

Celluloid Sam posted:

fairly certain he died

More free love for me then. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

idk what happens when two or more people who think they're the same fictional character bump into each other though; it would be awesome if there were these giant screechy slapfights over which one is the real asriel dreemurr or whatever the gently caress

all the kin of metaton from undertale on tumblr just flirt with eachother constantly

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i mean i guess my only point is that goons really aren't that much better when you stop and think about it, we're mostly solitary creatures but when we do get glimpses into the lives of one another it's usually pretty horrific (clochette's floor pizza, mobile home goon who got his kids taken away because his house was basically a third world country, aatrek, etc etc)

just chill and take it easy and try not to pass judgement, because no matter how much you thumb your nose at furries or bronies or star citizens or whatever they aren't going to change

sure it's fun to laugh about sometimes but getting upset about it is a waste of time hth

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

deep impact on vhs posted:

i mean i guess my only point is that goons really aren't that much better when you stop and think about it, we're mostly solitary creatures but when we do get glimpses into the lives of one another it's usually pretty horrific (clochette's floor pizza, mobile home goon who got his kids taken away because his house was basically a third world country, aatrek, etc etc)

just chill and take it easy and try not to pass judgement, because no matter how much you thumb your nose at furries or bronies or star citizens or whatever they aren't going to change

sure it's fun to laugh about sometimes but getting upset about it is a waste of time hth

when did you first realize you want to have sex with the dogs

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

VendaGoat posted:

What two, or more, consenting adults do, in privacy, is no concern of mine.

The problem is these wackos love to share their crazy and then get shocked when people understandably look at them as weirdoes at best, probable sex offenders at worst/in an SA thread.

How hosed do people have to be to share their crazy poo poo with the rest of us and think we will do anything but want to distance ourselves from them? Are they that lonely or convinced it's ok?

I've seen grown rear end grey haired adults where I work loudly talking about the Jewish Conspiracy or bringing up chemtrails minutes after meeting someone.

People are hosed up. And worse they are taking what is a cute and good cgi movie and trying to ruin it by being weirdoes. Can't they ruin something else like Pro/College sports? At least then it would be funny as opposed to knowing someone gets a boner for adorable cartoon bunny cop who is now upper echelon movie cop. Like a few steps below Peter Weller Robocop. And we could now have a duo as rad as our heroes from Hot Fuzz except perverts are far louder about ruining cartoons.

LIFE loving SUCKS STOP RUINING MY CARTOONS GODDAMNIT. :doom:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Celluloid Sam posted:

when did you first realize you want to have sex with the dogs

i don't, painted dogs are just really cool looking :3:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Ah indeed let's divorce the elements of bestiality from the fandom about animal loving where the key difference is the upright posture while genitalia remains relatively the same

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Ah yeah that's a photo realistic digitally drawn horse cock but im just loving these horse arts it's pure as the driven snow

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Shaquin posted:

Ah yeah that's a photo realistic digitally drawn horse cock but im just loving these horse arts it's pure as the driven snow

this is accurate to how i feel also

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

clochette's floor pizza
link, stat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Captain Rufus posted:

The problem is these wackos love to share their crazy and then get shocked when people understandably look at them as weirdoes at best, probable sex offenders at worst/in an SA thread.

How hosed do people have to be to share their crazy poo poo with the rest of us and think we will do anything but want to distance ourselves from them? Are they that lonely or convinced it's ok?

I've seen grown rear end grey haired adults where I work loudly talking about the Jewish Conspiracy or bringing up chemtrails minutes after meeting someone.

People are hosed up. And worse they are taking what is a cute and good cgi movie and trying to ruin it by being weirdoes. Can't they ruin something else like Pro/College sports? At least then it would be funny as opposed to knowing someone gets a boner for adorable cartoon bunny cop who is now upper echelon movie cop. Like a few steps below Peter Weller Robocop. And we could now have a duo as rad as our heroes from Hot Fuzz except perverts are far louder about ruining cartoons.

LIFE loving SUCKS STOP RUINING MY CARTOONS GODDAMNIT. :doom:

Oh god, that's a lot of text after I've been drinking heavily to deal wht a GOP, which I might say was a decent one considering all the previous.

Ok, (deep breath in and out) gimme a second to read all this and reply.

Edit: ok I read it.

The very short answer is; It's for you to figure out and respond and react upon your own recognizance. Be aware, that whatever you say or do will also be judged and rebuked in a manner with which you respond.

The golden rule is in effect, going both ways. Respond in a manner in which you expect to be responded to.

Oh god, that's difficult to reply to, in a non-sarcastic manner, when blitzed on whiskey. Christ, help me.

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Mar 11, 2016

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

symbolic posted:

link, stat

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

son of a bitch

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

for the record deep impact on vhs is not really a guy who fucks dogs i was just joshin him

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Just so there is a reply in line, read previous response.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
*A man studying photographs of horse anuses and dicks from many angles printed out and pasted across his wall insanely* Yes I'm the Van Gogh. I'm the loving Picasso of the equine behind. They see the filth, because that is what's in them. But for me, the source the creator the divine hand, I see only art.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Jesus christ....I'm....

I'm a loving lawyer, aren't I?

I'm....... I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

uh oh

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
how am i supposeed to get my dick in tehre if there are a bunch of huge teeth in the way like that

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

how am i supposeed to get my dick in tehre if there are a bunch of huge teeth in the way like that

gotta go in from the side

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Imapanda posted:

goons.

hitler and furries are having more sex then you

how does this make you feel for the human race

You don't see me getting high fives for eating the boogers underneath the lunch table.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Zzulu posted:

lets get a brit goon in here

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Celluloid Sam posted:

for the record deep impact on vhs is not really a guy who fucks dogs i was just joshin him

but what if he's morally inept's parachute and we just haven't caught onto it yet

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Shaquin posted:

*A man studying photographs of horse anuses and dicks from many angles printed out and pasted across his wall insanely* Yes I'm the Van Gogh. I'm the loving Picasso of the equine behind. They see the filth, because that is what's in them. But for me, the source the creator the divine hand, I see only art.

"Perhaps you might be interested in browsing our finely crafted assortment of100% platinum-cure silicone anatomically correct horse dildos and fleshlights at bad dragon dot com?" *pops champagne* :byodame:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The White Dragon posted:

but what if he's morally inept's parachute and we just haven't caught onto it yet

hes not i checked

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

This is totally canon actually

Nintendo, Disney, Kelloggs.. They are all in on it together, corrupting our kids :furcry:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

error1 posted:

Nintendo, Disney, Kelloggs.. They are all in on it together, corrupting our kids :furcry:

im well ware i just never got a boner from rabbit link before

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm the bitch-boy bubblegum dude getting kicked around.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

:confused:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

error1 posted:

is nothing scared?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
And in response:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

THE EYES!

god make it stop make it stop please

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

THE EYES!

god make it stop make it stop please

This is a gimmick that might be the head of a major corporation

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

I'm pretty sure a lot of renaissance sculptors have had these thoughts.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bundle of Keys posted:

I'm pretty sure a lot of renaissance sculptors have had these thoughts.

Michelangelo very obviously did this with dicks, but apparently had never seen a boob in his life.

drguildo
Apr 27, 2013

LISTEN TO THE CROWD ROAR IN ADMIRATION!
White people ruin everything.

drguildo fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 13, 2016

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Shaquin posted:

odd because every time i run into furry poo poo the artist just drew a nude human figure, colored it weird, then stuck a cartoon animal head and other poo poo on it

it's like how comic book superheroes are drawn, only even lazier

Pittsburgh Lambic fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Mar 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

i mean i guess my only point is that goons really aren't that much better when you stop and think about it,
Nope.

• Locked thread