Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sanchez can at least run a practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Right into the ground.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Bleacher Report, Charles Robinson... ton of people started retweeting it.

Like the Jets would trade for a TE.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

FizFashizzle posted:

Sanchez can at least run a practice.

But can he throw a tight spiral with a buzz going?

Thought not :colbert:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Chromatic posted:

QB blocks are the most underrated part of football. Some look amazing and some just look weird as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmeCcZfjY3U

Andy is no longer allowed to block, tackle, shake hands or high five.

That loving broken thumb...

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

That's because Andy Dalton is dumb as gently caress though

just like my posting

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Kalli posted:

Tebow was run out of the league despite being a proven playoff winner because of his Christian values.

And you know Washington would have spent a fortune rehabbing RG3 and given him time if he wasn't a drama queen.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

BigBoss posted:

And you know Washington would have spent a fortune rehabbing RG3 and given him time if he wasn't a drama queen black.

Fixed for Gruden.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
According to his instagram, Russell Wilson and Ciara are now engaged. If he can have sex again, will this make the Seahawks better or worse?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

gohuskies posted:

According to his instagram, Russell Wilson and Ciara are now engaged. If he can have sex again, will this make the Seahawks better or worse?

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/708391740680572929

lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Someone throw that into google and see what angelfire page he got it from.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

That's one of the worst-lit videos I've ever seen

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

MrLogan posted:

Fixed for Gruden.

Wrong (former) nfce coach

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

gohuskies posted:

That's one of the worst-lit videos I've ever seen

She's doing everything she can to make him look black.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I think that rock affects the tides.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
God I loving hate Russell Wilson. I really hope he tanks so loving hard like that Vikings QB who had one good year then cratered. Caulpepper? Yeah that dude.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chromatic posted:

God I loving hate Russell Wilson. I really hope he tanks so loving hard like that Vikings QB who had one good year then cratered. Caulpepper? Yeah that dude.

Unfortunately for you, his power is growing.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/JuMosq/status/708394484107587584

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Chromatic posted:

Culpepper was a baller and had a handful of good seasons :mad:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

loving lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Rack em

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Culpepper was Cam before Cam and will thusly own forever.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Culpepper was a way better thrower of the football than Cam

e: granted it helps when you can just throw it in Randy Moss's general direction and have him catch it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:vince:

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Can somebody make sense of the Sanchez move? If the gameplan is to win with defense again, why bring in a QB who is a turnover machine? The one thing a game manager is supposed to do is protect the ball and play it safe. Sanchez can't do that.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Intruder posted:

Culpepper was a way better thrower of the football than Cam

e: granted it helps when you can just throw it in Randy Moss's general direction and have him catch it

Moss was a slightly better wr1 than Ted ginn, yeah

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Harsh.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

shiksa posted:

Moss was a slightly better wr1 than Ted ginn, yeah

Yeah it's not like he had a Steve Smith or someone to throw to in his career

Intruder fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Mar 11, 2016

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HChKZDA3oGk&t=126s

That's 57 yards in the air and dropped perfectly to Randy Moss in stride. Those kind of passes weren't a one-way street. Randy Moss is obviously the superior player but gently caress if Culpepper wasn't the ideal QB for him.

e: don't bother with much of the rest of that video except the last 45 seconds. Instead of being a compilation of Pep dropping bombs on bitch baby DBs it has a bunch of lame running and dump off highlights after shedding pass rushers. It's neat but not why I'm here to watch him.

Also there is a disappointing lack of Culpepper highlight videos on YouTube.

WHOOPS fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Mar 11, 2016

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Del Rio is gonna show this clip to the team twice a year.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

WHOOPS posted:

That's 57 yards in the air and dropped perfectly to Randy Moss in stride. Those kind of passes weren't a one-way street. Randy Moss is obviously the superior player but gently caress if Culpepper wasn't the ideal QB for him.

e: don't bother with much of the rest of that video except the last 45 seconds. Instead of being a compilation of Pep dropping bombs on bitch baby DBs it has a bunch of lame running and dump off highlights after shedding pass rushers. It's neat but not why I'm hear to watch him.

Yeah the one thing I really remember about Culpepper was that he had an absolute cannon

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Can somebody make sense of the Sanchez move? If the gameplan is to win with defense again, why bring in a QB who is a turnover machine? The one thing a game manager is supposed to do is protect the ball and play it safe. Sanchez can't do that.

Because they need to make sure they have *someone*. Yeah, Sanchez is an awful turnover machine, but he's still better then the Ryan Lindley class of QB's. RG3 might be super-busted in the head, Kaep and Hoyer are still signed and Fitzpatrick is probably way overpriced at the moment.

They probably aim to draft a guy or maybe go with Kaep / Fitzpatrick if the price is right and possibly pick up another piece of flotsam like Hoyer and roll with that until the draft pick is ready to start.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I will be flabbergasted if the Texans don't cut or trade Hoyer. I would rather not even spend the $5m he'd free up and have it roll over to next season than keep him on as a backup

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

WHOOPS posted:

e: don't bother with much of the rest of that video except the last 45 seconds. Instead of being a compilation of Pep dropping bombs on bitch baby DBs it has a bunch of lame running and dump off highlights after shedding pass rushers. It's neat but not why I'm here to watch him.

I think I've seen higher quality videos from WWII. But yeah Culpepper was so much fun to watch.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
can we ban russell wilson from the nfl

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

Because they need to make sure they have *someone*. Yeah, Sanchez is an awful turnover machine, but he's still better then the Ryan Lindley class of QB's. RG3 might be super-busted in the head, Kaep and Hoyer are still signed and Fitzpatrick is probably way overpriced at the moment.

Also Peyton Manning was second to Blake Bortles in interceptions last year despite missing a good chunk of the season.

I doubt even Mark Sanchez could be worse than Manning was last season!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I like that being a fan of the most bland guy in the NFL is unpopular here

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

NC-17 posted:

Also Peyton Manning was second to Blake Bortles in interceptions last year despite missing a good chunk of the season.

I doubt even Mark Sanchez could be worse than Manning was last season!

I don't know, Peyton is the superior talent at audibling out of a pass and into a run.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Golden Tate finally gets to bang Ciara

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Eltoasto posted:

Golden Tate finally gets to bang Ciara

:allears:

• Locked thread