Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

blarzgh posted:

Its a concept car. The idea is to advance new concepts; i.e. "what if we started thinking of vehicle exteriors as flexible, and form changing rather than rigid shells?"

Its not the first time BMW has explored this idea.

jetz0r posted:

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you get out of that beamer, Travis," Punchy said. I nearly fell out the door, aghast. "You got a pussy in that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy," I said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
http://i.imgur.com/vxhjk3o.webm
http://i.imgur.com/LeTteZm.webm

veedubfreak has a new favorite as of 18:47 on Mar 10, 2016

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

flosofl posted:

No ring.

lol, I've never accidentally Goat.se'd before

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/6DliHUu.gifv

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009

MagicAlex
Jan 6, 2007

Wait....his mask attaches to his eye lids now? Or does this version of Spider Man never take off the suit?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

MagicAlex posted:

Wait....his mask attaches to his eye lids now? Or does this version of Spider Man never take off the suit?

magic

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

I was kinda looking forward to this costume but what are you gonna do?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mogomra posted:

I was kinda looking forward to this costume but what are you gonna do?

Why is he using that one villain's, who I never really bothered to learn the name of in that god awful movie, outfit?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Unfunny Poster posted:

Why is he using that one villain's, who I never really bothered to learn the name of in that god awful movie, outfit?

That's the suit Iron Man built for him in the comics, which made him even more ridiculously overpowered.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I've never liked Spider-man but the fact that he sounds like he's voiced by a 8 year old just makes it that much worse.

Garth_Marenghi has a new favorite as of 19:45 on Mar 10, 2016

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

:darksouls:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Praise the mutha f'n sun

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MagicAlex posted:

In still screen shots you can see that the area around his eyes is all mechanical.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Due to all the gifs on this page the animation kept stuttering and I thought that was :thejoke:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/FmL9od3.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/n7N75Rn.gifv

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

This reminds me of a weird-rear end game for PS3 called Tokyo Jungle. I won't delve far into the mechanics but when you played an herbivore you could press Triangle to leave a sibling writhing on the ground to get eaten, dropping predator aggro.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I remember buying this book through Scholastic Book Club as a kid.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
don't stop flipping channels if you see the cartoon on tv

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Unfunny Poster posted:

I remember buying this book through Scholastic Book Club as a kid.

I remember reading it. "The Celery Stalks At Midnight"!!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

FirstPlayer posted:

This reminds me of a weird-rear end game for PS3 called Tokyo Jungle. I won't delve far into the mechanics but when you played an herbivore you could press Triangle to leave a sibling writhing on the ground to get eaten, dropping predator aggro.

sibling?

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

Yep; you would hunt or graze to 'level up' from calories and make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex (you would go from Rookie to Veteran to Boss :whatup:), then try to mate with the best partner you could (there were 3 tiers of mates: Prime, Average, and Desperate - the desperate mates would get you infested with fleas :v:). Doing challenges/goals would give you stat boosts, and mating would pass on a percentage of those boosts as permanent increases for the species (there were a shitload of species, everything from bunny rabbits to house cats to elephants to a couple dinosaurs at the end of the unlock progression), based on mate quality. Predators would have 2/3/4 offspring by mate quality, and herbivores would have 3/5/7 I believe. Triangle for carnivores set up a kind of flank attack, triangle for herbivores ditches one of your brothers/sisters in cold, pragmatic blood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79q-_ZT4qjs&t=1022s

Fake edit: the stat-boosting challenges were grouped sequentially by time (10 years each), from E to S. There was an inventory of clothes and accessories that would give you stat boosts or special abilities (like a gas mask making you immune to polluted air), and some animals had equipment unlocks tied to completing all challenges in one of their groups. On any animal, if you complete all the randomized challenges in a run (which is pretty drat hard due to the time limits) you get one tuxedo, which gives major stat boosts to everything. All equipment takes damage when you get hurt though so you can bet your rear end I never used the one I unlocked. :downs:

The game is weird as poo poo and I love it, just like Cubivore.

FirstPlayer has a new favorite as of 17:55 on Mar 11, 2016

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Giving birth to your sibling means you gave birth to your brother or sister.

Or the original person meant a sibling hangs out with you and you can abandon them like bait.

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

Giving birth to your sibling means you gave birth to your brother or sister.

Or the original person meant a sibling hangs out with you and you can abandon them like bait.

One thing you're missing here: when you mate in the game, control switches over to one of the offspring.

A nice touch: if the animal you're controlling dies, but one of the siblings is still alive, you automatically start controlling the survivor. This is practically essential to playing herbivores.

Tokyo Jungle rules.

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe

blarzgh posted:

Its a concept car. The idea is to advance new concepts; i.e. "what if we started thinking of vehicle exteriors as flexible, and form changing rather than rigid shells?"

Its not the first time BMW has explored this idea.

Note that this concept car is actually called GINA - no joke.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/pFjuGbQ.webm

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

TheBystander posted:

One thing you're missing here: when you mate in the game, control switches over to one of the offspring.

A nice touch: if the animal you're controlling dies, but one of the siblings is still alive, you automatically start controlling the survivor. This is practically essential to playing herbivores.

Tokyo Jungle rules.

That makes much more sense than whatever stupid loving narrative my idiot brain was trying to make.
Shame I missed out on that game.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

URL to the kickstarter?

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

This seems like dumb thing to spoil in a trailer, movie companies are dumb.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

dipple posted:

True but I've seen this going on a lot and they always have something better in the actual movie.
Plus, Spider-Man has been confirmed for Civil War for a while now.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Now you can give your children shaken baby syndrome with the press of a button!

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

dipple posted:

They've never been trying to hide who all is in it tho. In fact the cast has been the main selling point.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

A pantograph sparking embers of the overhead wire.

http://i.imgur.com/022ULAl.webm